Published on January 29, 2016
1. Hydraulic Hose and Fittings Supply CCR Hose and Fittings Company Overview June 2015 Zoskar Pty Ltd T/As CCR Hose and Fittings 16 Vostan Road, Canning Vale WA 6155 ABN: 70 009 010 039 www.ccrhf.com.au 08 93901490
2. Hydraulic Hose and Fittings Supply Introduction CCR Hose and Fittings provide services for all hydraulic, pneumatic, air-condition, fire suppression, fluid transfer and product requirements. Company Business Profile CCR prides it operation on the following statements: • The client always comes first • No hose is too big or too small Throughout CCR’s 12 years of operation we have never let a client down or go without a hose. We pride ourselves on a premium service – never seen before in our industry. CCR supply the Gates Hydraulic Hose and Fittings product. Gates Corporation is a global diversified industrial company that provides advanced power transmission and fluid transfer solutions by engineering products and services that reduce the total cost of ownership for a wide variety of applications. As an engineering leader with a strong foundation in research and development, Gates is committed to advancing the science of motion performance by developing safe, forward-thinking products, services, systems, and solutions, as well as fostering long- term customer and employee relationships. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Gates employs over 14,000 people across 106 locations in 30 countries. CCR have adapted its product offering in line with the gates corporation. We have adapted our service offering to be of the highest standard, and exceed any service provider in our industry. CCR have a corporate business structure but tailored to the reactive and proactive service industry we service. Our structure has been developed over the last 5 years and greatly refined over the last 3 years. Over the last 3 years CCR has undertaken risk assessments on our complete supplier network, personnel recruitment paths and infrastructure requirements. We provide you with our complete confidence that our business will not only survive any market conditions, but will thrive through most, providing our customers with an uninterrupted premium service. CCR have spread its presence throughout Western Australia and Australia, this is due to the level of service we deliver – Which has been unseen before in our industry.
3. We have a strong management team in place with long term incentives to ensure our retention rate is high. Over the last 5 years of operation we have had only 2 staff members leave our organisation. In both cases this was to further progress their career. One in a different industry, one in a multi national company. CCR also hold multiple millions of dollars in stock around the state. We have invested in the overhead to ensure the client never goes without a hose or fitting. If we don’t have the parts on your site, we will get it there safely by any means. We are a privately owned company, and have the directors/owners intimately involved with the operation, to ensure the level of service that built the company is maintained and improved year on year. Geographical Presence We are the largest hose and fittings provider throughout the Pilbara region with hubs located at; • Newman which includes housing, workshop & distribution point also incorporates a 24/7 mobile service, site Supervisors, Shut and Planned Fitters. • Tom Price which includes housing and a distribution point also incorporates a 24/7 mobile service, site Supervisors, Shut and Planned Fitters. • Paraburdoo which includes a large warehouse distribution point with caretaker accommodation; • Karratha Hub is due to be opened later this year. These hubs are supplying services and product for approximately a dozen independent Miners including, but not limited to Tom Price, Western Turner Syncline, Yandicoogina, Greater Brockman, West Angeles, Hope Downs 4, Marandoo, Mesa A and Mesa J. Citic Pacific Mining and Leighton’s fleet at the FMG Solomon Hub and FMG. Our Head Office and Warehouse is located in Canning Vale and incorporates mobile service units together with our Service Centre to cater for the Perth metropolitan area. Collectively we hold approximately $3m in stock and employ over 55 staff, most based and in the Pilbara region. We provide Total Hose Maintenance & Reliability Planning (HMRP) which includes Preventative Maintenance Management Planning and Maintenance Services, incorporating data collection, improvements, costs and budget analysis, auditing, continued maintenance on all OEM equipment and beyond, including the provision for any light engineering services you may require. Please view www.ccrhf.com.au Working in the following industries: • Mining • Oil and Gas • Processing plants • Engineering Consultants We run a very lean business, supporting mining town communities sporting activities such as Tom Price Tee Ball, Tom Price BMX Brockman 2 indoor Cricket Association, Paraburdoo Football club; just to name a few.
4. Overview CCR have full service schedules which cover many MEM equipment types from over 10 years experience working in the Pilbara mine sites, which includes but is not limited to the following. CCR experience with MEM Equipment on Pilbara Iron Ore sites covers Caterpillar Wheel Loader 992K, IT62,980K, 993, 854K, WA-1200, 930E, 830E, 785, 793, 730797Drills PV271,D65,D66,L89, PV275, DML, SKS-W, SKS-S, SKS-F.SKS-SS Hitachi Excavator EX5600-6, EX1200-6, EX3600-5, EX2500, PC4000, PC5500 Caterpillar Haul Trucks 777G, 793f, Caterpillar Dozers D10T2. D10T, D11, D8, D7 Caterpillar Graders 16M, 16H, 12H, 24M, 16M Liebherr Diggers R9250 ,R9400, R996 Letourneau Loaders Scope of work • CCR can submitting our proposal for the Supply of Hydraulic Hoses, Fittings and Technical Services for the plant and equipment including MEM and Fixed Plant. √ CCR Range of Services, can also Includes: • Air condition Hose and fittings √ • Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Industrial & Fire Suppression Hose and fittings √ • New Installations √ • Pipe work √ • Re-Hosing, tagging, scheduling assemblies √ • Lubrication Systems and refurbishing √ • Run-ins √ • Preventative Maintenance, Scheduled Auditing & Planned work √ • Drive in Drive out Shut work √
5. Goods Supply CCR will provide the following: a) Standard commonly Used Hydraulic / Lubrication hoses in Reels Included b) Standard commonly used Hydraulic / Lubrication Hose and Fittings Included c) Spiral Wraps of Various Sizes to suit Hydraulic Lubrication hose fittings Included d) Assorted Hydraulic/Lubrication adaptors to suit above Hose and Fittings Included e) Hose Plugs/Caps (Plastic & Steel) Included CCR have included the following products as they’re usually purchased to this scope of supply for safety and supply category reasons: • HNG Sleeve (Line of Sight) Burst protection • Hose Restraints (Safety Restraints) for high pressure and Large Compressor Bull Hoses. • O’rings, Clamps, Gauges, Oil, Pumps, Sprays, Valves, Hose Tags, Speed flow Products, Steel Tube and Schedule 80 Pipe. CCR Vehicles/Fleet We have the largest Mobile Hose Store/Workshop, able to drive onto site for shut down and unplanned emergencies, based in the Pilbara. CCR vehicles are all mine site risk assessed by a preferred MTA inspector. Each vehicle is equipped and stocked with product to support all circumstances required to meet any emergency breakdowns 24/7 or planned shut downs. CCR personnel also reside in the town of Newman.
6. Labour Engineering Support Services to be carried out on an ad-hoc work basis √ Drive in, Drive Out Shut Crews from Newman √ Permanent on site labour day shift and or night shift 8 & 6 roster (or to suit the customer) √ Trade Qualified Hydraulic Fitters ensured √ Trade qualified Hydraulic Fitters with Air Conditioning qualifications (optional) √ Trade qualified Hydraulic Fitters with Fire suppression qualifications (optional) √ Trade qualified Hydraulic Fitters with First Aid Qualified (optional) √ Rates •••• Full time FIFO Qualified Hose Fitter $78.00 p/h •••• Shut Down Planned Maintenance Crew $85.00 p/h •••• On-Site Hose manufacturing vehicle $15.00 p/h CCR provide • Hose cut off saw (not grinder) and replacement cutting blades; CCR will supply Gates 6-32 model Heavy-Duty Cutter for Fast, Clean Cuts Every Time √ Cuts up to 2" I.D. two-wire braid through six-spiral reinforced hose √ Reversible 10" scalloped-edge, high-speed steel blade with 3/4" bore can be re sharpened. √ Radius hose feeds into blade for maximum safety and reduced friction. √ Inner blade guard ensures safe operation √ Cuts up to 2" I.D. two-wire braid through six-spiral reinforced hose √ Includes Coolant Spray System Kit for reduced heat in high-capacity cutting applications (recommended for multi-braid and spiral-reinforced hose). Kit includes reservoir, spray nozzle and mounting hardware. √ Power Source: 3 HP (5.2 HP Peak), Single Phase, 230V, 60 Hz, 20 Amp Motor Dimensions: 22" Wide by 42" Deep by 24" High √ • Air exhaust ventilation (force feed mechanical) at the cut-off saw; √
7. CCR provide • Horizontal hose crimping machine and dies for the range of hose/fittings supplied Features The open crimper head accommodates any Gates hose construction or coupling configuration, including 2- 1/2” Global MegaVac ® return lines. And it makes them at a rate that’s twice as fast as the Gates OmniCrimp ® 21 crimper, which the GC32-XD replaced. Internally, the GC32-XD uses a unique cloverleaf design* that simply produces a better crimp. Unlike standard annular head configurations, Gates exclusive cloverleaf design reinforces the piston so the dies move smoother for more consistent crimps without any taper in the crimp OD. √ SPECIFICATIONS: Product Number: 7480-7001 Dimensions: 37” high by 23” wide by 19-1/2” deep Weight: 660 lbs. Motor: 5 hp Pump: 2-stage Power Source: 208-260V, 45-65 Hz, 1 phase and 20 Amps √ √ Maximum Operating Pressure: 470 tons Stand (Optional): 25-1/2” high by 31-3/4” wide by 16-1/2” deep (height adjustable) √ • CCR’s Hose Cleaning Kit including replacement projectiles for the range of hose/fittings supplied √ • Pellets are all kept in sealed bags and sorted into holding containers by size √ • CCR use a minimum of two Pellets per hose as a Standard protocol √ Storage of Pellets Pellets In Bags Pellet Gun Kit
8. CCR can also provide: • Hose test bench (optional) √ • Horizontal hose press √ • Servicing and calibration of supplied equipment every 12 months √ CCR provide Training - (Certificate 4 TAA40104) Gates Safe Hydraulics Hydraulic hose assemblies that aren’t properly maintained are prone to premature failure. This result in injuries, downtime and countless maintenance hours lost. A well- planned and executed preventive maintenance program is imperative for your hydraulic system’s productivity, your workers’ safety, increased fleet availability, decreased environmental impacts and larger efficiency on all accounts for a leaner and more sustainable solution.. Our Safe Hydraulics Program will equip and familiarise your workers with how to identify, maintain and prevent premature hydraulic hose failure for the machines that they’re working on and operating. Overall worker awareness equates to a safer, more efficient working environment, with less environmental incident. “Certificates for completing the program and being competent, is provided” Program consists of and varies depending upon our clients needs; • CCR service includes a qualified trained trainer( Cert 4) √ • CCR training covers, Gates Safe Hydraulics, “A Guide to Preventative Maintenance & Safety for hydraulic Hose and Fittings” √ Contents of the course; √ • Why Preventative Maintenance?? Results of effective Preventative Maintenance Procedures √ • Components that make up a Preventative Maintenance Program √ • Periodic inspections, procedures and time frames √ • Troubleshooting √ • Hose Selection, Nomenclature, Specifications, Shelf Life and Service Life √ • Gates Proper Coupling Selection √ • Gates Proper Hose Assembly, Hose Cleanliness, Crimp and Swage procedures √ • Installation, Hose routing tips, Adapters, Torque, Accessories for assembly and safety protection √ • Crimper Preventative Maintenance √ • Gates Products technical identification √ • Questionnaire √ • The Program is completed, un-interrupted within 3 hours. √ • The training is provided on-site. √ • Training and on-going support provided √
9. CCR Stock Management Program The company has 3 main warehouses in Canning Vale, Newman and Paraburdoo, in addition to sites container based warehouses. Each main warehouse contains more than 12000 SKU. The company is using the ERP (Enterprise recourse planning) system for centralizing and integrating the master data for planning and decision making prospects. We are maintaining VED/ABC inventory management system to set up our MIN/MAX inventory levels with SFQ (Safety Factor in Quantities) Our VED analyzing system is based on current demand and ABC analyzing by sales. We review our MIN/MAX levels, re-order quantity, re- order levels every 3 months. (Refer diagram: 1) we can generate any given time as per Customer requires. All supply chain operations are handled by the Perth office. The material management team will follow up and monitor every item/s movement. We have a weekly MRP/MPS program running to support our purchasing and supply chain operations. Annual stock takes happen at the end of every financial year, whilst we do cycle counts every week in all locations to maintain our inventory accuracy. Material Management team analyzing sales forecast by weekly basis for planning purpose. Materials/Parts and Equipment will be sent to site 7 days before the required date. This will ensure flexible transportation to site..
10. CCR personnel on all sites liaise with planners proactively assisting in the preparation of the scheduling of up and coming works. This would include CCR taking ownership, adequate supply of product to meet requirements for the works management of mini/max stock holdings for any unplanned requirements. Unscheduled maintenance can also require additional labour resources which we have the capacity to draw from many of our Pilbara hubs. CCR have a logistic team for sourcing and ordering parts. It is not uncommon for the Logistic Manager to be on mine sites assisting in the integration of stock or identifying and resolving issues with sourcing. We can source non-core items for clients if the need arises. All general Hose and Fittings will be available to site at all times. The transfer of all stock replenishment will be through the mine sites dedicated carrier supported by clients purchase order, therefore maintaining the minimal stock adequately to support the site while achieving zero stock-outs. Proven history of Consignment stock over 7 years in the iron ore industry • Supply of hose and Fittings on Consignment basis including • Hydraulic Hoses √ • Fittings and Adaptors √ • Plastic plugs and caps √ • Hose Tags labelled with OEM part No and Company stock number √ • Identification Technology coming, allows hoses replacement to be pre-ordered with out removal in the field using a scanning wand or smart phone to alert CCR with all the build assembly specifications. √ • Maintenance planning and maintenance alerts (coming) are sent out as SMS or email. Reduce down time by at least half. √ • Supply premade hoses to OEM specifications. √ • All hoses are cleaned internally after manufacture with pellet projectile plugs √ • Contamination Control √ Picture 1 Hose ends on raw produced plugged Picture 2 Vacuum sealed & labelled hose assemble Picture 3 Identification tags carry the complete build specifications, OEM, company stock numbers etc
11. CCR vehicles are all mine site risk assessed by a preferred MTA inspector. Each vehicle is equipped and stocked with product to support all circumstances required to meet any emergency breakdowns 24/7. Details of Warranty provisions for all goods supplied; Product CCR supplies to Site Gates Hydraulic Hose and fitting. √ Good Year Barrier Air Conditioning Hose and Fittings √ Anything Customer wants √ Warranty Gates Hydraulic Hose and fitting √ Good Year Barrier Air Conditioning Hose and Fittings √ CCR Hose and Fittings Adaptors √ CCR is a dedicated distributor of the worldwide renowned Gates product, supported by the CCR Hose and Fittings product and workmanship warranty of 12 months on product, pending on the relevant conditions. CCR Hose and Fittings provide a 12 month warranty/replacement for assembled hoses provided and fitted by our Qualified Hose Technicians. Warranty conditions apply:- • Manufacture Error • Assemble Error (CCR qualified Technician) • Product failure under normal working conditions. Product Indemnity CCR has $20 Million Product indemnity cover. √ If a hose failure damages the machine, our cover also includes the machine, not just the hose. √ Please note! Many suppliers only cover the hose. x
12. CCR’s Hose Management Reliability Plan (HMRP) The HMRP provides a snapshot history and birds eye view summary of all works we carry out on-site. However! This resource is much more valuable to the operational benefits and cost savings when it is utilized in its full affect by CCR auditing and maintaining all machines on site full time. The HMRP Captures Hose wear rates and improvements, preventative maintenance and change out predictions, cost reports, fleet uptime, operational cost savings, minimal maintenance to hose failures and change-outs. This can decrease downtime by 40% & decreased breakdown hours by 70% over 6 months. Why Preventative Maintenance (HMRP) in full affect? Preventative maintenance is a Short-term investment strategy that provides noticeable results at 6 months of implementing the HMRP program. The results continue to significantly improve over 2 years and then level out at a healthy level, once quality components have been maintained adequately and to a larger proportion of the mobile fleet. Primarily it requires due diligence to work across the entirety of the portfolio, concentrating on target areas for improvement via a 2 week summarized audit process of key target areas, followed by a more in depth audit process to provide an efficient level ,which takes some time. It is recommended that Ancillary Equipment of the Hydraulic Systems be checked and reported with the HMRP, as these work harmoniously in sync with Hose and Fittings, relieve 1 weak point and the next weakest point becomes the target. • We can also provide Hydraulic oil analysis for contamination and particle size, if required. • RFID technology provides even further micromanagement by RFID tagging system and software. • We recommend viewing our premises to understand the roles and processes that make this technology come to life. It’s not the Price; it’s the Quality that determines your costs, Higher Quality = Less overall COST Over the years we have heard of sites with machines parked up waiting for mid-life campaigns because they have in-sufficient budgets to justify fixing the machines. Because they don’t use the reliability approach early on in the game, it ends up costing more in the long term. The long-term comes around quicker than you may expect. The most profitable organizations in the world utilize only Top Quality products for their Hydraulic Hose and Fittings. These companies have ridiculously high profits as a result. It’s about smart and innovative preventative maintenance technology that reduces the costs. The more you repair something the more problems incurred. Not just holding up production or fleet availability for the client, but also inhibiting the ability to reduce the freight, labour, tools and resources for fixing problems less often and for less time resulting in greater productivity. Labour is an expensive component of any operation, utilizing Fitters who are experienced in multiple skillsets = higher utilization and less labour force required for the mobile fleet. Hand in hand, if you replace a part 6 times, it ends up costing you more than a part that lasts 6 times longer. In particular the coating of the Gates fittings being 500% better than SAE standards and hose has half the Bend Radius, requiring less hose for the job, cleaner finish and longevity as a result... By understanding your fleet, types of machines and age, we’re able to pre-determine determining annual expenditure and budgets from our history on major mine sites.
13. CCR’s Hose Management Reliability Plan (HMRP)& KPI’s • Objectives are to increase fleet availability from Hydraulic components consisting of; pneumatic, fire suppression, air conditioning Hose failure. • CCR capture the data to analyze reliability and longevity of hydraulic hose and fittings. • CCR capture the data to seek opportunities to introduce improvements to reduce break downs. • CCR have over 26 fields of data captured by our site fitters when completing their Field Service Reports.. We are able to create and monitor KPI’s from this data, and measure improvements of reliability from Hose Failures affecting asset type availability rates. Hose Maintenance & Reliability Planning (HMRP) can filter any of these headings • Provides component costs against assets √ • Provides labour costs against assets √ • Identifies comparison costs of site assets √ • Provides summary costs of the operation, or on asset groups √ • Identifies cause costs and damage codes √ • Identifies longevity of components √ • Identifies improvement opportunities √ • Identifies labour utilization rates or shortages prior to impacting on services √ • Equipment type √ • Equipment Id √ • CCR Kit Part Number √ • Month of activities √ • CCR Fitter responsible √ • Change out Date √ • Parts Purchased Order No √ • Labour Purchased √ • Maintenance Order No √ • Delivery Docket √ • Parts Value √ • Invoice Number √ • Down Time Hours √ • Machine Hours √ • OEM Part Number √ • Hose Description √ • Price each √
14. Sample of Graphs extrapolated from the Hose Maintenance & Reliability Planning (HMRP) Data captured on this example shows 1. Category of Hose Work 2. Break Down, Planned work verses S 3. Task per day 4. Utilization of labour This assists in KPI monitoring’s 400 350 300 250 200 150 100 50 0 0 2 4 6 labour on machine labour booked 80 70 60 50 40 30 20 10 0 0 2 4 6 break downs planned work shut work 7.5 6 5.5 5 4.5 4 3.5 2 Tasks per day 0 2 4 6 Tasks per day 0 200 400 jobs on Fire supression hoses 0 jobs on Aircon hoses 4 jobs on hydraulic hoses 363
15. CCR Recommend and Distribute Gates Hose and Fittings Impulse Testing comparisons from Gates Australia (testing carried out by Gates™) Gates™ and other brands of hose Recent testing within last year R2 (200,000 minimum) and R13 (500,000 minimum): Brand 100R2 Cycles to failure Type of Failure Aeroquip 34862 Coupling leak Aeroquip 264083 Coupling leak Gates™ 304753 Coupling leak Gates™ 551788 Coupling leak Brand R13 Cycles to failure Type of Failure Ryco 166813 Coupling leak Ryco 94849 Coupling leak Gates™ 2034516 Pinhole @ coupling Gates™ 2377261 Discontinued Parker 907152 Coupling leak Parker 1208840 Coupling leak Aeroquip 599471 Coupling leak Aeroquip 1484668 Coupling leak Abrasion XTF Brand Grams loss/2000 cycles Aeroquip Bruiser 0.183 (lower the loss the better the abrasion resistance) Couplematic 0.04 Gates XTF 0.006 Parker TC 0.037 Weatherhead 0.327 .
16. Iron Ore Industry expertise specific to the Pilbara Proven history of consignment stock over 7 years in the iron ore industry Pilbara Site Labour Description. Hope Downs 1 – MEM Schedule Shut Work Planned as required Brockman 2 On Site Representation x 2 - 8/6 Roster Workshop, Hose Room, Parts supply, schedule audits. Hope Downs 4 - MEM On Site Representation x 2 - 8/6 Roster Workshop, Hose Room, Parts supply, schedule audits. Hope Downs 4 – Fixed Plant Scheduled Shut Work Planned as required Pannawonica – MESA A Scheduled Shut Work Planned as required Pannawonica – MESA J Scheduled Shut Work Planned as required Leighton Solomons On Site Representation x 3 - 8/6 Roster Scheduled Shut Work l x Workshop, 1 x Hose Room, Parts supply, schedule audits. Tom Price On Site Representation x 2 - 8/6 Roster 2 x Workshop, Hose Room, Parts supply, schedule audits. Western Turner Syncline On Site Representation x 2 - 8/6 Roster Parts supply, schedule audits. West Angeles Scheduled Shut Work Planned as required Yandicoogina Scheduled Shut Work Planned as required Our Customers • Apache Energy Limited • BGC Group Pty Ltd • BHP Billiton Limited • BIS Industries • Caterpillar Global Mining Group • Citic Pacific Mining • Downer Group • Fortescue Metals Group Ltd • Gumula Contractors • Leighton Contractors Limited • Newmont Gold • NRW Holdings Limited • Rio Tinto • Wes Trac Pty Ltd
17. Start of Implementation Plan CCR NEWMAN Start of Implementation Implementation Stage Week 1 • CCR Site Supervisor to arrive at the, meet the planners and maintenance team. Ascertain existing maintenance schedules. • Assess the landscape for immediate operation, suitability of stores functionality and listen to the clients needs. • Access and confirm MEM latest asset list and a visual inspection if possible. • Access and confirm Site plan of the Fixed Plant and visual inspection if possible. • Arrange to prioritise according to MEM Machine hours (oldest first) and the most critical machines (primary loader/diggers and drills first) • Arrange to prioritise Fixed Plant broken down to most critical sections, lube systems on conveyor pulley’s head and tail drums, lube systems on Crushers etc. Assessment and pre- planning site specific requirements. CCR NEWMAN Start of Implementation Implementation Stage Week 2 • Arrange Maintenance orders to be raised on each machine for “ CCR H o se Au d it’ s to b e carri ed o u t ” during planned maintenance. Week 3 • Immediate quick audit to log all machines current conditions, into the HMRP is required. 1-2 hours to be spent on each machine illustrating pertinent works. • CCR Site Supervisor continues site visits, looking for site issues and improvements. • Training Customers Fitters schedule by consent but can discussed in week one and implemented at Customers convenience Assessment and pre- planning site specific requirements.
18. Reporting Following the initial Quick audits, machines will be audited as planned in and accessible from customers standard service intervals (TBA). CCR Fitters are proactive when machines are stationary in workshop to check health of hose and fittings even when un- planned for hose change outs or audits. Fitters take pride in looking after your fleet portfolio. CCR Full standard Audit System, as follows: • Face Shovels, excavators 6hrs • Dump Trucks 4hrs • Track Dozers 5hrs • Graders 3hrs • Loaders 5hrs • Water Carts 4hrs • Drills 8hrs Monthly Progress Meetings Progress Meetings • CCR have in place and provide a dedicated Area Supervisor who is responsible for coordinating the CCR Site Fitters together with maintaining a continual communication between the client Representatives. √ • The CCR Site Supervisor holds monthly site meetings with the Customers Maintenance Superintendent and/or his Team, the CCR Site Supervisor, our Site Fitter and his administration support whom document and minute the meetings. Copies are then circulated to all involved √ Points of communication to be covered for example; • Safety • Improvements, Reporting of Installations, • Inspections, Auditing, Services , Faults and Improvements • Modifications • CCR Performance • Reporting Data- Maintenance Plan • Client Input • General Business. • Additional labour requirements √
19. CCR NEWMAN Start of Implementation Implementation Stage Week 1 Immediate quick audit to log all machines current conditions, into the HMRP is required. 1-2 hours to be spent on each machine illustrating pertinent works. CCR Site Supervisor continues site visits, hands on in the first months looking for site issues and improvements Training Customer’s Fitters schedule by consent but can discussed in week one and implemented at Customers convenience (Plan B) CCR contingency plan 80% operational Week 2 CCR Site Supervisor continues site visits looking for issues to elevate (Plan B) CCR contingency plan 80% operational Week 3 CCR Site Supervisor continues site visits looking for issues. (Plan B) CCR contingency plan 80% operational Week 4 Monthly review meeting (Plan B) CCR have a contingency plan to be 80% operational Week 5 Full Stock requirements equipment’s including tooling dispatched and arrives to site CCR Site Supervisor continues site visits looking for issues Week 6 Site Supervisor continues site visits looking for issues. Operational 100% Week 7 CCR Site Supervisor continues site visits looking for issues Operational 100% Week 8 Monthly review meeting. CCR to assess min & max level’s of stock for review and adjustment Operational 100% Week 8 Operational 100% Week 10 Operational 100% Week 11 Operational 100% Week 12 Monthly review meeting Operational 100% CCR Canning Vale Start of Implementation Implementation Stage Week 1 CCR’s Logistics Team prepares stock requirements, ordering if required, picking, packaging quarantining for dispatch. CCR’s Administration Team prepare HMRP for data collection, adjusts any reporting templates to Customers requirement. Immediately starts the administration process of setting up our structure to manage and track all service work on equipment. Logistics Team notifies site more than 48hrs prior to equipment and stock arriving to site. At least 1-2 weeks In advance and then courtesy call during the final 48hrs. Week 2 CCR Site Supervisor and CCR Logistic manager continues to adjust site requirements. Implementation of CCR service documents and audit reports now filtering through to site by CCR Admin support. Adjustments to document templates, if required continues. Week 3 CCR Site Supervisor and CCR Logistic manager continues to adjust for site requirements Week 4 CCR Site Supervisor and CCR Logistic manager continues to adjust for site requirements Week 5 Full Stock requirements equipment’s including tooling dispatched and arrives to site Moving forward now operational business
2015 ccr hose & fittings mogumber 240 1 2015 ccr hose & fittings mogumber 240 round 4 2015 western australian off road racing championships official entry ...
Highlights from round 4 of the Western Australian Off Road Racing Championship, the CCR Hoses & Fittings Mogumber 240 2015
Little bit of bonnet CAM from the first lap at the CCR Hose and Fittings 240 race. I was still warming up the brakes and getting the feel for ...
CCR Hose & Fittings Mogumber 240 Supplementary Regulations CONTENTS 1. TITLE AND EVENT ...
CCR now at Solomon Mine Site. January 2015 We are pleased to announce our fully equipped hose workshop located at the Solomon mine site. You now have the ...
2015 CCR HOSE & FITTINGS MOGUMBER 240. Interested Going. Invite. ... 2015. Aug 22, 2015 at 8:00 AM to Aug 23, 2015 at 3:00 PM in UTC+08. pin. Show Map ...
2015 CCR Hose & Fittings Mogumber 240, 22.08.2015/23.08.2015 : Select your language: 22.08.2015/23.08.2015 2015 CCR Hose & Fittings Mogumber 240. Anmeldung ...
2015 CCR HOSE & FITTINGS MOGUMBER 240. The weekend of the 22nd and 23rd of August 2015 will see off road racing return once again to the rolling hills of ...
View Joe Kotze’s professional profile on ... Hydraulic Technician at CCR hose and fittings (Rio Tinto) Location ... November 2014 – April 2015 ...
CCR Group is an established Industrial Service Provider supporting the mining and industrial sectors in Western Australia. ... © 2015 by CCR Group ...