Published on March 10, 2014
• Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology MCA Department • MCA Sem-4 (Shift-I) • Group work ▫ Given by: Dipak Rai Management Information System
• Team Members: Nidhi Chandak Aesha Patel Sheilja Patel Kena Gadhiya Roshani Patel Faiyaz Vaid Bhavesh Patel Jay Thakar Chirag Thaker Group Work
• Our task is to find one problem happens, what kind of decision can adopt by all levels of management • There are three levels of management: • Top level mgmt.: involves in strategic decision • Middle mgmt.: involves in tactical decision • Operational level mgmt.: involves in operating decision What is the task given
Top level management Middle level management Operational level management Management Pyramid
• Problem: A factory get fired located at mumbai-pune highway at late night 2am.Factory is owned by ABC companies. As estimation by CEO of company there was a loss of 2crore.After 2 days news come from media that fire was because of short circuit. What is a problem?
• This level takes following decision: • Financial condition ▫ ABC comp. need to think that how much money granted from insurance company and how much money more needed to reset factory. • Analysis of report ▫ Company need to analyze that where problem occurs . Depends on situation they need to change placement of working area, warehouse, etc. • Making new strategies ▫ After resettlement of factory this level must decide policy,strategy,gain- loss ratio,etc. Top level decision
• This level takes following decision: • Make a report • Middle management need to make a report on that reason of fire ,how many products and row material get fired. Total loss effect on accounts and submit it to manager of top level management. • Consulting an insurance comp. ▫ Management need to consult insurance company and figure how many helps can come from insurance company. Middle level decision
• This level takes following decision: • Training about new machineries ▫ After loss of machine need to buy new machines than trainer need to train worker about latest technologies and machines. • Set up new target for daily production ▫ After setting up new factory supervisor need to set targets for day to day productions. Operational level decision
Any Query???? Please forgive me about spelling and grammar mistake. That’s it Thank You for your support
Canvas Prints at Affordable Prices make you smile.Visit http://www.shopcanvasprint...
30 Días en Bici en Gijón organiza un recorrido por los comercios históricos de la ...
Con el fin de conocer mejor el rol que juega internet en el proceso de compra en E...
With three established projects across the country and seven more in the pipeline,...
Retailing is not a rocket science, neither it's walk-in-the-park. In this presenta...
Implementation Failure: The Importance of Testing and Scheduling ... this nightmare came true in 1999. Read this case study on Hershey's ERP
Case study: Designing factory layout and optimising efficiency in aerospace manufacturing: Industry. ... 2D factory layouts everyone can understand;
Please note: This case study was compiled from published sources, and is intended to be used as a basis for class discussion. It is not intended to ...
... Sonny's The CarWash Factory Case Study - Duration: 6:26. Sonny's The Car Wash Factory 1,673 views. 6:26 Scrubby's Case Study ...
Case study Hero factory Alcantarilla (Murcia), ... the Hero factory at Alcantarilla celebrated its 90th anniversary. ... HERO FOOD CASE STUDY INT.
Nike Case Study - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. ... Table 1 - Factories per Product
... Sonny's The CarWash Factory Case Study - Duration: 10:04. Sonny's The Car Wash Factory 1,446 views. 10:04 Car Wash Business - Big ...
Case Study of Harmonics Analysis ... Problem occur in factory ... In this case use the harmonic regulation for
... and subsequently could not get its tools out of the factory. In total three sets of injection moulding tools were lost. ...