Published on January 29, 2016
1. San Antonio CARING IS SHARING 2016
2. UIW Rosenberg School of Optometry THANKS TO OUR HOST #CARESTARTER
3. TITLE SPONSOR #CARESTARTER Star’s Superior Patient Care Provides: • Personalized enteral pump training, on-site and home follow-up • No-cost, complete nutrition assessment with a Registered Dietician • Educated, experienced, bilingual customer service staff to assist you 24/7 • 10 days of supplies provided to you while insurance is processed (future supplies ship directly to your home) • Timely coordination with private insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, and WIC. We verify eligibility and coordinate compliance documents for you.
4. TITLE SPONSOR #CARESTARTER “Leave your child’s care in the hands of an Angel.” Nurse owned and operated home health agency with experienced and knowledgeable staff serving the special needs community of Texas. Our company provides an array of home health services to pediatric patients in Texas including: Private Duty nursing, Skilled nursing, Respite care, ﬂexible family support services, personal assistant services, occupational therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, and respiratory therapy. Bilingual staff available 24/7.
5. TITLE SPONSOR KidsCare Therapy is committed to providing the highest quality pediatric home health care services to children. • Physical Therapists work to develop gross motor skills and strength. • Occupational Therapists work on ﬁne motor skills and help to improve children’s capacity for self-care. • Speech Therapists help to improve both verbal and non-verbal communication skills. • Case management services provide assistance for families in various ways.
6. CARE MANAGEMENT TODAY Current patient software focuses on the space between patients and doctors on the appointment side…
7. OUR VIEW … CareStarter closes the space between patients & providers after diagnosis. We excel at resourcing Patients & Caregivers in all 360° of care. Families Health Systems Payors Enabling 360° of Care
8. #CARESTARTER § Primary Care Physician § Pediatricians § Developmental Pediatricians § Gastroenterology § Neurology and Psychology § Dentist § Optometry § Hospital/Medical Center § Applied Behavior Analysis § Speech & Language § Occupational § Physical and Rehab § Counseling § Behavioral Health/Autism Services § Special Education Lawyers and Advocacy § Consulting and Evaluation § Special Schools / Private Schools § Tutoring / Brain Training § Food Delivery / Allergy Free Food § Nutritionist § Support Groups § Non-Proﬁts § Care Coordination (Case Management) § MHMR Authorities § Diagnosis Speciﬁc Content § Arts and Music § Camps § Adaptive Sports § Fitness Center § General Fitness § Adaptive Classes CAREMAP FOR AUTISM
9. PATIENT FOCUSED TECHNOLOGY • EMPOWERING caregivers & providers • ORGANIZING provider lists & information for caregivers • DATA and resources giving caregivers 360 degrees of care & support Mobile & Desktop friendly resources at your ﬁngertips!
10. WHY MOBILE? • 71% of adults in the U.S. now own a web-enabled smartphone or other wireless device, up from 35% in the spring of 2011. • 13% of Americans with an annual household income of less than $30K per year are smartphone-dependent for online access, vs. <1% for families earning $75K+ • 99% of text messages are read and received within 90 seconds. THERE ARE MORE MOBILE PHONES THAN TOOTHBRUSHES. In the US, 247 million people have downloaded a healthcare app for their personal use. 58% of smartphone users downloaded a health app. 41% downloaded more than ﬁve apps.
11. CONNECTIONS APP Mobile & Desktop friendly resources at your ﬁngertips! Easily share information across your Care Circle! Caregiver Portal
12. • When January 27-February 26 • Why Caring is Sharing is a campaign to help Caregivers by sharing the Connections App! We are working together to help promote the great resources we provide to patients and caregivers while empowering social workers, nurses, therapists, and other medical provider professionals giving them access to more resources to serve their patients more fully. • What For each Quick Share over the 4 week campaign, you will be entered to win! Weekly winners will receive an Amazon gift card and the Campaign winner will receive a tablet! • How Share the App using the QuickShare feature. Caring is Sharing San Antonio JUMP START THE CAMPAIGN WITH A BATCH SHARE!
14. What’s New for 2016 • #1 Pediatric App in Texas: Expanding to West Texas, South Texas, El Paso & East Texas • Enterprise Products: • Referral Portal & CareMaps by Diagnosis • State-wide Sponsorships • Free Webinar Series for Providers (CEU Credits) • New Caregiver Modules: • Events • Inspiration STAY INFORMED: TEXT ‘CARESTARTER’ 565678
15. REFERRAL PORTAL SCHEDULE A DEMO TODAY! Care@CareStarter.co 512-660-0733 ENABLING PROVIDERS TO RESOURCE PATIENTS
16. LET’S CONNECT LinkedIn: b4j.co/lpolvado @lamarquepolvado Web: CareStareter.co Lamarque Polvado SOURCES Mobile Is 2016 Top Health Trend b4j.co/2016-mhealth 5 Reason Why You Need a Mobile Marketing Strategy b4j.co/mobile-health-care More Mobile Phones Than Toothbrushes b4j.co/mobilevstoothbrush Mobile Health Fact Sheet b4j.co/mhealth-facts Text ‘CareStarter’ to 55678 Mobile Health Apps & Solutions b4j.co/mobile-health-apps
Connections App Lunch San Antonio, TX - Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at UIW ... This event will be the launch of our "Caring is Sharing" campaign in San ...
San Antonio Launch; ... called Caring is Sharing. The Caring is Sharing luncheon allows for networking among our great community and also ... In 2016, we ...
Caring is Sharing! Connections App Lunch San Antonio, TX. Health and Wellness; Wednesday, January 27, 2016, 11:30 AM Google Calendar Yahoo Calendar Aol ...
San Antonio, TX. WHEN: Saturday, ... Breakfast and lunch are complimentary for registrants. ... The Value of Sharing Your Wishes: ...
Breakfast & Lunch Provided ... San Antonio, TX 78229 Contact Renee Hunt Email: ... ©2016, TEXAS ORGAN SHARING ALLIANCE ...
Monica Knox, Caring Senior Service ... lunch, and event material. Education Credits . ... 1/22/2016 1:06:17 PM ...
Visit our volunteer recruitment site Volunteer San Antonio to find ... for your agency on Volunteer San Antonio. 2016 ... of Sharing. Follow Us. What We Do ...
The Friday Networking Lunch. Tell a friend; Share; Friday, March 25, 2016. 11:30 AM. Blanco BBQ. 13259 Blanco Road, ... San Antonio , TX Founded Apr 25 ...
Sugar Arts Showcase 2016, San Antonio, ... Sugar Art Showcase, formerly known as Day of Sharing is hosted by Frosting... Facebook logo. Email or Phone:
San Antonio › San Antonio Restaurants; Restaurants in San Antonio, TX View Map Map. Satellite. Map updates ... “Great lunch with the girls” 02/02/2016