Published on March 5, 2014
Top 5 Marketing Tips to others Leah Cook – Marketing Executive
Marketing is constantly evolving Marketing as with many working areas is constantly changing and evolving, with social media channels growing and being added to on what can sometimes seem like a daily basis, it can be a challenge to stay on top of all of the mechanisms you can use. In this presentation I share my 5 Top Tips to others based on my own experience.
1. Understand your website traffic Lots of website visits doesn’t mean you’re getting the right visitors! Understand where your traffic is coming from and which sources are truly performing. Understanding this will focus your attention and potentially free up budget to spend elsewhere.
2. Understand how your website is being used Make sure it’s easy for your visitors to do what they need to do • Can they clearly understand what’s on offer? • Can they find out more? • Can they hear/see what others think? • Can they contact you easily?
3. Keep content at the heart of it all Create content that supports potential customers every step of the way From their decision making process right through to their buying process. As they go on this journey they will be looking for advice, tips, comparisons, prices and peer recommendations so be prepared! Our own results show that video has been a key content type for us, people are busy so make it easy for them to consume!
4. Get social Now it’s time to take your great content and make it social • Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook are great channels to help with the exposure of your content but this must be planned and regular. • No-one will listen if you tweet or post once in a blue moon so prepare your posts to promote your content. • Also make sure you are ready to engage quickly when people reply or engage with you.
5. Clear & consistent messaging Take time to plan – what is your core focus for the next month or two? • Make sure you have a primary theme which is the main focus each and every week. • This will ensure that all of your channels are consistent with a clear message. • Add in secondary themes to support your over arching brand messages.
Summary These 5 steps only scratch the surface but will provide you with a great and strong platform to start from. Believe me - we did it and it works!
To find out more about CAN and our services why not: Visit - www.can-online.org.uk Connect with us @CANhq CAN Social Enterprise CAN
Top 5 Slideshare Marketing Tips. ... You can choose if you ... I currently ask two custom questions on my most used successful campaign and it only costs $ ...
... I am going to share my top marketing tips, with you. These marketing tips and ideas can help anyone achieve better sales ... Marketing tip 5: ...
Here are the latest Google+ marketing tips from ... Here are 5 ways you can ... Enter terms relevant to your business in the search bar at the top of every ...
... here are five helpful tips to enhance your marketing via ... Followers With These 5 Tips . 4. ... this can make your marketing efforts go ...
I asked the experts to provide their top tips for CMOs ... Five Tips For Marketers In ... From The Marketing... 5 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Make ...
The 5 Brilliant Strategies You Can Learn From Top ... Adding these marketing strategies to your own content campaigns can take your 2014 marketing ...
... we have got the list of “Top 5 Tips for Affiliate Marketing”. ... you will soon leave the Affiliate Marketing and this can cause you the loss of ...
5 Marketing Tips for Improving ... Taking the time to examine what kind of communications can keep your brand top of mind with customers and ...
With hundreds of thousands of app developers out there, it is difficult to achieve app success. Competition is high, the market is busy and your app can ...
CMO Network 12/12/2015 @ 11:30PM 1,968 views 5 Tips On How MBA Students Can Land A Top-Tier GM/Marketing Job Offer