Published on October 13, 2016
1. Can a Home Care Agency Generate Leads from Facebook? Valerie VanBooven RN BSN LTC Expert Publications Copyright 2016-2017 888-404-1513
2. LTC Expert Publications Home Care Content Home Care SEO Home Care Websites Home Care Social Media Home Care Video www.LTCSocialMark.com www.LTCMarketingU.com
3. The Bottom Line for Marketing In-Person Networking/Direct Referral Marketing Online Marketing 60% 40%
4. Where Do Leads Come From? In-Person Networking/Direct Referral Marketing Online Marketing 90% 10%
5. Where Do Leads Come From? In-Person Networking/Direct Referral Marketing Online Marketing 50% 50%
7. What Google Wants. - More Content - More Quality Content - More Local Content (about YOU, your business, your community outreach - More local backlinking (your site listed on other local sites in your area) - More engagement on all social media platforms. - More video
8. What Google Wants. What do these numbers have to do with your home care business? • Do you want to win? • Do you want to BE the RESOURCE? • Do you want to BE the consumer resource and the resource your professional referral sources quote, refer, acknowledge?
9. What Google Wants. • 1-2 articles are blog posts on your website- syndicated to FB, Li, Pi, Tw • 3-5 articles per week are from other sources, shared on your FB Business Page.
10. What Google Wants. 1 E-Newsletter that goes out (without fail) each month.
11. What Google Wants. Local Backlinks
12. SouthFlorida.ApprovedSeniorNetwork.com Local Backlinks
13. Do You Need Google? You need MORE content on Google. (your website/blog) You need to be seen/listed on other websites local to you. You need to combine your in-person networking with your online marketing.
14. What Facebook Wants. Content Likes/Fans Engagement Community
15. 3144+ likes in 2 months. (Paid for likes- High budget) • Daily content • Weekly contest • Local news (hurricane) • Client news • Featured clients • Video • Events
16. Does this Facebook Page generate leads and traffic to SouthFlorida.ApprovedSeniorNetwork.com? YES. What Facebook Wants.
17. Would I be crazy enough to guarantee leads for YOU? NO. What Facebook Wants.
18. 1. Amazing Community Engagement. 2. Huge Local Visibility 3. Videos and Content that YOU keep. If leads happen, that’s icing on the cake! What Will You Guarantee?
19. Facebook is not an “Alternative”, but an “Addition To”….. • 1000 Likes Minimum (10,000 if you can get it) • Daily Content (from your website and from other websites) • Boost posts • VIDEOS!!!! • Contests • Be Consistent
20. Facebook and Video Happy Seniors Video https://youtu.be/6J0FUtFPT-0 https://Facebook.com/southfloridaseniors Happy Seniors in Tarrytown New York
21. Google and Video Happy Seniors Video https://youtu.be/6J0FUtFPT-0 https://Facebook.com/southfloridaseniors Happy Seniors in Tarrytown New York
22. Facebook and Video Happy Seniors Video https://youtu.be/6J0FUtFPT-0 https://Facebook.com/southfloridaseniors Happy Seniors in South Florida
23. Methodology 2 articles per month – long, 1000 words, quality reading. (minimum) Include your home care agency’s community outreach and internal news. 5 posts per week to FB,Tw, Li, Pi 1 monthly e-newsletter Advertise on FB with “Promote My Page” until you have min 1000 likes. Go for 10K. Put at least 2 videos per month directly on FB. Make them or pay for them. Weekly contest – simple. Engage on FB with your local community. Answer questions, watch for people contacting you. Get links TO your website on other local sites. DO THIS FOR 6 months to 1 YEAR, and then cut advertising expenses and just do the content. You will ALWAYS need more content.
24. It’s all about LOCAL. • More content • Get links on LOCAL websites that link back to your website. • Engage with Facebook • Video, video, video.
25. LTC Expert Publications Services and Fees Essential Content Publishing Facebook Engagement Facebook Plus Facebook Pro • Publish unique optimized articles on Blog 2/mo - - • Publish unique optimized articles on Blog 4/mo - - • Post client provided company news and referral partner content 4/mo • Feed all blog content to Social Media Networks – ( FB, LI, Twitter, Pinterest) • Publish all blog content in monthly e- newsletter • Publish Curated Facebook content 5 days/wk - • Publish Engaging Videos on Facebook 2/mo - • Facebook Advertising for 80- 100 like/mo - • Facebook Caregiver employment Promotion - • Reporting Facebook Insights and Google Analytics - • Reputation Mgmt – (Senior Service Reviews ) • Profile Page on Approved Senior Network • Tracked and Recorded Phone Line • SEO Keyword Tracking - - • Advertising and Boosting for 200 likes/mo - - -
26. LTC Expert Publications Home Care Content Home Care SEO Home Care Websites Home Care Social Media Home Care Video www.LTCSocialMark.com www.LTCMarketingU.com 888-404-1513