Published on September 30, 2015
1. 2015 CALIBRE CONSULTING
2. 2 ABOUT CALIBRE CONSULTING A specialist urban development, civil, structural and environmental engineering, town planning and surveying consultancy, serving public and private clients. Member company of Calibre group, including a resources specialist division and maintenance and construction division, G&S Engineering.
3. 3 Calibre Group Companies & Capabilities Calibre Consulting » Urban development, planning & surveying » Commercial, industrial and residential structures » Transport – rail, roads, Bridges, airport » Water & environment G & S Engineering » Asset Management » Construction Services » Servicing – resources, energy and infrastructure sectors Calibre Resources » Engineering services » Project delivery » Technology design & deployment » Mining, rail and infrastructure projects
4. 4 Calibre Consulting – Fast Facts » Asian footprint via Singapore office (established 1992) » Jakarta office in development » 10 offices in Australia, 8 offices in New Zealand, plus Singapore » New Zealand operations added in February 2014 » Established in 1953 » Joined Calibre, November 2011 » Broad range of services – civil and structural engineering (all offices), town planning & survey » Approx. 650 staff. Across Australasia » High performance culture » Loyal & established client base » Growing and consistent revenues » Big firm resources, small firm culture » Excellent market reputation. Calibre Consulting works with some of Australasia’s leading and largest public and private companies.
5. CALIBRE CONSULTING OFFICES 5
6. NZ EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP TEAM 6 Bruce Vincent Central Regional Leader Transportation Sector Leader Masterton Wilhelm Wolfaardt Northern Regional Leader Structures Sector Leader Auckland Mark Campbell Executive General Manager Auckland Chris Wrathall Southern Regional Leader Water Sector Leader Christchurch Brett Gawn Urban Development Sector Leader Wellington • Calibre Consulting is a member of Calibre Group, a diverse, ASX listed multi- disciplinary infrastructure business with projects across Australasia. • Calibre Consulting is a civil, structural and surveying consultancy with a strong history; delivering clever and practical infrastructure solutions across New Zealand.
7. CAPABILITY OVERVIEW
8. 8 Buildings & Structures Services » Marine – wharves, jetties, and boat ramps and boat storage facilities » Sporting infrastructure » Schools and educational facilities » Aquatic structures » Health and aged care facilities » Composite material design » Commercial, residential and industrial developments » High rise structures » Civil engineering structures (water and transport) » Power and telecommunications structures » All aspects of seismic design We are well known for our ‘smart’ approach to structures Key Services
9. 9 Transportation » Design Verification / Proof Engineering » Feasibility & Route Selection Studies » Community Consultation & Stakeholder Management » Value Management Workshops » Opinion of Cost » Bridges and Structures » Transport Planning and Engineering » Network Management and Maintenance » Procurement and Contract Management » Roads and Intersection Design We have the teams to add value through all phases of any transportation project Key Services
10. 10 Urban Development and Surveying » Project delivery is a big focus – we understand the value to clients of timely completion » Integrated civil, structural and surveying services – collaborative approach with other design and specialist disciplines » Our surveyors know subdivision processes inside out » Ability to act as Principal Consultant and engage full design team and provide end-to-end service » Focus on constructability at an early design stage – saving time and money » We are a 3D company – BIM and land data management is key We work with clients, communities and other professionals to create great places for living, work and play Key Services
11. 11 Water and Environment » Stormwater drainage and onsite detention » Flood management, studies and mitigation » Water and sewerage network analysis » Urban Three Waters renewal » Flood modelling and mitigation » Stormwater management » Digester upgrades » Pipeline transient analysis and mitigation » Tank and water retaining structure design We design and implement clever and practical infrastructure solutions for our water sector clients Key Services
12. 12 How we can help you: Innovative design Collaboration Geographical coverage Responsiveness Delivery by senior staff Well established clients
13. Our contact details 09 525 9770, www.calibreconsulting.co
Calibre Consulting are delighted to announce Brent Thomas has been recognised for his unwavering commitment to clients, receiving The Financial Review ...
Calibre Consulting has eight offices throughout New Zealand. Please see the right hand menu link to contact the office closest to you.
Calibre Consulting Engineers Ltd is a small and dynamic civil and structural engineering consultancy based in New Plymouth, New Zealand. We provide a range ...
New Zealand; Calibre Consulting. Calibre Consulting delivers built environment solutions in an inspiring environment that allows our staff to grow, ...
Calibre Consulting has won an INNOVATE NZ silver award for its innovative use of biotechnology in Palmerston North City Council’s wastewater system.
Graduate Civil Engineers, New Zealand - various locations MWH Global New Zealand
Calibre Consulting is a new business with a strong history; an integrated consultancy that has delivered clever and practical infrastructure solutions ...
32 Calibre Consulting Jobs available on Indeed New Zealand. one search. all jobs.
Calibre helps you glean insight into your customer data that directly increases ROI. ... @ 2002 – 2014 Calibre Consulting Group LLC. First Name. Email *
Syncrony Web Design. Calibre - Civil & Structural Engineering