Published on January 28, 2016
1. Busting Home Loan Myths
2. Busting Home Loan Myths - Tips to Close that Home Loan soon Are you thinking of closing your home loan early? It is a wise decision given the amount of money you are spending every month on EMIs. It also means that you can completely own your dream home and save on interest costs. Moreover, with banks scrapping the pre-payment penalty, it has become easier than before. However, to do that you have to plan your finances accordingly. Here are certain tips that can help you close the home loan soon.
3. Plan how much you want to repay It’s always better to plan how much you wish to repay each year. So, at the beginning of the year, sit down and draft a month-wise plan and stick to it.
4. Don’t put all your available resources to foreclose a loan One common mistake most homeowners make to foreclose the home loan is that they put in all resources to repay it, without saving for a rainy day. If you use all your money to pay off the loan, you will be left with nothing to handle unexpected contingencies.
5. Build an emergency fund It is always better to create a separate fund to deal with emergencies. For instance, you have resigned from your job and looking for a new one. You need a fund to keep your family solvent during this period. Experts advice that you should have at least 6-8 months' worth of salary saved up.
6. Look closely at your spending habits The best way to save is to track your monthly expenditure and see where your money is going. You will be surprised at the unnecessary purchases you are making. Analyse your needs, do your math, and curtail overspending.
7. Pay off other loans Before saving up to foreclose your home loan, pay off all other loans like a personal loan or car loan. By doing so, you will have more money at your hand to repay your home loan.
8. Make smart investments – mutual funds Most people believe that the best way to save up to repay a home loan is to put money in saving accounts or fixed deposits. If you want higher returns, invest in a mutual fund with good performance. The taxation on such funds is lower than that on fixed deposits.
9. Use your year-end bonus wisely It’s time for your year-end bonus, and you are thinking of using it to go on a trip or to buy a new car. Instead add it to an emergency fund, or better still, use it to repay the home loan.
10. THANK YOU FOLLOW US ON: www.facebook.com/GoldenGatePropertiesLTD/ www.twitter.com/GoldenGate555 www.linkedin.com/company/golden-gate- properties-limited www.instagram.com/goldengategroup/
Business loans and overdrafts ... You are here / £1m-£25m turnover / Loans and finance / Busting the lending myths. ... which may include your home, ...
Busting the lending myths. ... Visit our Loans and Finance pages to find out the answers tailored to £1m-£25m. ... which may include your home, ...
Busting the Myths of Student Loan Forgiveness . If you have student loans, you’ve no doubt heard about student loan forgiveness. You have probably ...
Student Finance Myth Busting. ... tuition fees are automatically paid by special Student Loan Company ... For students living away from home and studying ...
Busting myths. Use contactless cards with confidence with Westpac CardGuard; ... Personal Home; Bank accounts; Home Loans; Credit Cards. Airpoints cards;
If you think fixed rate is better over floating interest rates, or you think tenure of the loan is the only way to close a loan soon, then you MUST read as ...
VA busts four home loan myths that hurt Veteran homebuyers 1 in 3 Veterans say they don't know about this benefit. ... Myth: VA Loans take forever to close.
To find the right home loan, it is important research and distinguish between fact and fiction before you start the home loan process.
In a second of the series on this subject, we continue to bust a few more myths that are related to home loans: Myth # 6 All Home Loan Closure Costs a Lot ...