Published on October 22, 2014
1. BUSINESS PLAN “WEALTH MANAGEMENT”
2. Seeders Investments Pvt ltd
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Seeders Investment Pvt ltd is a financial service company focus on wealth management.. The firm conducts in depth investment research to provide recommendations to its clients.
4. What we do? WEALTH MANAGEMENT FINANCIAL ADVISING
5. What makes us different?
6. THE BUSINESS OBJECTIVE
7. To create a service-based company whose primary goal is to exceed customer's expectations. To become the premier in financial advising wealth management Attract more people into investment arena To increase the number of clients served by at least 20% per year through superior performance and word-of-mouth referrals. To develop a sustainable financial management company that generates value for their customers.
8. FORM OF OWNERSHIP A private company PROPOSED HEADQUARTERS Hyderabad
9. THE FUNDING REQUIREMENT
10. DEBT: Seeders attempt to find 30% of its fund through a loan from HSBC bank at the rate of 10% per annum
11. EQUITY Promoter- Lightbox Ventures: 40% Owners: 25 % Directors: 5%
12. THE PRODUCT/ SERVICE Description of product As a wealth management company our product portfolio includes; Financial advising
13. Wealth management GROWTH FUND BALANCED FUND DEBT FUND CURRENCY FUND SECTOR SPECIFIC FUND
14. Comparative analysis with similar products There are many wealth management firms already in the market and the commanding firms hold 80% of the market share. Licensing agreements License from SEBI and stock exchanges Franchises: at the second phase of expansion we will lease out our franchisees
15. THE PLAN MARKET DEMOGRAPHY: Potential customers can be divided into Upper Middle Class Upper Class High Net Worth Individuals NRI’s FII’s
16. SWOT analysis Strength New mode of investment Promotion Social network marketing Targeted customers Increasing awareness about portfolio management
17. Weakness New to the investment sector Presence of tradition business groups Financial crises in EU and US Increased competition
18. Opportunities Increasing awareness in investment Dematerialization Rise of per capita income
19. Threat Rules and regulations of SEBI RBI rules Financial crisis Unstable financial market
20. ORGANIZATION PLAN Seeders will be a private company. The organization plan and structure is determined on the bases of capital employed by the partners involved. Those partners who are mainly involved are Promoters Owners Directors
21. BOARD OF DIRECTORS The board of directors are selected among the promoters, owners, and directors by the percentage of capital invested by them.
22. CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER Chief executive officer is the main person who represents the company and he is the person who is selected by the BOD.
23. CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER As an investment firm Chief financial officer have many roles to play regarding the financial activities and issues.
24. MANAGERS Managers will be selected from qualified directors and owners the one who is capable to manage the day to day operations.
25. EMPLOYEES Employees are recruited through Outsourcing.
26. THE FINANCIAL PLAN
27. Assumptions Item Year 1 Year 2 Year 3 Year 4 Year 5 Tax rate 30 % 30 % 30 % 30 % 30 % Rate of Investment 8 % 8 % 12% 12% 12% Interest rate (Debt) 10 % 10 % 10 % 10 % 10 % Depreciation 0 0 0 0 0
28. PROFIT AND LOSS A/C SEEDERS PVT LTD Particulars Year 1 Year 2 Year 3 Year 4 Year 5 REVENUES Return on Investment 42 60 110 125 135 Brokerage 5 10 25 32 40 EXPENSES Salary 5 5 5 5 5 Marketing Expense 2.5 2.5 2.5 2.5 2.5 Dividend 16.8 24 52.8 60 64.8 others 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 EBIT 22.2 38 74.2 89 102.2 Tax 6.66 11.4 22.26 26.7 30.66 Interest 2.94 2.94 2.94 2.94 2.94 NET PROFIT 12.6 23.66 49 59.36 68.6
29. BALANCE SHEET SEEDERS PVT LTD PARTICULARS Year 1 Year 2 Year 3 Year 4 Year 5 ASSETS Land and building 50 50 50 50 50 Office equipment 10 10 10 10 10 Furniture and fittings 15 15 15 15 15 Vehicle 10 10 10 10 10 Preliminary expenditure 13 13 13 13 13 Cash in hand 15 15 15 15 15 Investments Short term 130 160 200 220 230 Long term 80 140 240 280 310 Total 323 413 553 613 653 EQUITY Share capital 68.6 68.6 68.6 68.6 68.6 LIABILITY General reserve 15 15 15 15 15 Long term loan 29.4 29.4 29.4 29.4 29.4 Accounts payable 210 300 440 500 540 Total 323 413 553 613 653
30. Operational plan We will buy land and construct building Hyderabad. Why Hyderabad? Hyderabad is among the global centers of information technology and financial service for which it is known as Cyberabad. Hyderabad is well known for its IT hub and financial services companies. The location is supports by excellent infrastructure in terms of good roads adequate power supply and good broadband and telecom services. Equipment’s required are computers; air conditioners, Servers, Furniture’s and we need Vehicles for transportation purposes.
31. CRITICAL RISK INVOLVED Governance Regulatory complexity Trust and transparence Human capital
32. EXIT STRATEGY Sell the assets and liabilities and pay off full debt and remaining amount will be distributed among the people who bought the capital to business. Investors will be paid by selling the long term and short term investments
http://ecommerce-for-business.com/shackles-boats-theboatonlinestore/ We offer a ...
Pretty similar to gold bars are these silver slabs. Silver is considered as the mo...
If you are an investor of gold bars and coins, one of the major things that you ou...
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 21st 2014
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 28th 2014
Business planning for a wealth management practice. Winners Make the Most Mistakes. Taking a look at lessons from John Wooden, legendary coach and 10-time ...
Writing a business plan for wealth management is the first step to take if you're hoping to launch a company that offers financial advising and assistance ...
Writing Business Plans in Private Banking and Wealth Management. Geneva, 19. April 2007 costs and returns of developing new markets Compare business plans ...
Business Planning for New Advisors. ... your business plan with ... technology innovation within the wealth management industry in the ...
Business Plan For Wealth Management. The business plan for wealth management is a document designed to show potential investors that your firm or your ...
Wealth management as an investment-advisory discipline incorporates financial planning, investment portfolio management and a number of aggregated ...
Wealth management services are provided by banks, professional trust companies, and brokerages. For those with sizeable assets [usually over $500,000 ...
Wealth management businesses are plentiful but after interning with a major NYC wealth management ... my partner and I have a partial business plan ...