Published on March 23, 2014
A Business Initiative by: Sagar Bhatia (02) Sneha J Chouhan (07) Pranjali Dangat (08) Radhika Avudiappan (33)
Wholesome Catering Services. • ADDRESS: Wholesome Catering Services, Millennium Business Park, MBP Rd, Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. 400710 India • HOURS OF OPERATION: 22hours. • TELEPHONE NO. 11111111111111 • email id: email@example.com • Website: www.wholesomecateringservices.webs.com Sneha JC (07)
1. INTRODUCTION (Nature of Business) • WCS serves food which is not only delicious but also nutritious and a complete meal that includes all necessary vitamins and proteins. • Usually catered food in schools and offices are greasy and unhealthy. Keeping this in mind, WCS has extended their ideology of healthy eating to this services and provides delicious and well-balanced meals. Sneha JC (07)
Confidentiality Agreement This agreement is to acknowledge that the information provided by Wholesome Catering Services in this business plan is unique to this business and confidential; therefore, anyone reading this plan agrees not to disclose any of the information in this business plan without the express written permission of Government of India. It is also acknowledged by the reader of this business plan that the information furnished in this business plan, other than information that is in the public domain, may cause serious harm or damage to Wholesome Catering Services and will be kept in the strictest confidence. Upon request, this document is to be immediately returned to Wholesome Catering Services. Date: 20th March 2014 This is the business plan for Wholesome Catering Services. The presentation of this business plan does not imply an offering of securities. Sneha JC (07)
2. INDUSTRY ANALYSIS A) SWOT ANALYSIS Sneha JC (07) STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES • Healthy, • Hygienic, • unique concept • Wastage possible OPPORTUNITIES THREATS • Plenty of orders • Competitors • creditors/ debtors.
B) PEST ANALYSIS POLITICAL ECONOMICAL These refer to government policy such as the degree of intervention. These include interest rates, taxation changes, economic growth, inflation and exchange rates SOCIAL TECHNOLOGICAL Changes in social trends (Cultural, Lifestyle) can impact on the demand for a firm's products and the availability and willingness of individuals to work. Upgradation to the equipments is a must in a technological environment. Sneha JC (07)
C) STP ANALYSIS SEGMENTATION TARGETING POSITIONING • Corporate sector, • Event • Children of working parents • Office- going people • health conscious people • Health with Taste • High standards of quality • First rate service •World Class Packaging • Unmatched Variety Sneha JC (07)
3. DESCRIPTION OF VENTURE • We have 3 segments for our services: a) Executive orders; b) Tiffin Services; c) Catering Services. Sagar Bhatia (02)
1. EXECUTIVE TRAYS • Our new offering is disposable food trays with the cuisine of your choice, be it Punjabi, Chinese or Italian and enjoy a completely hassle free meal. •An Executive Indian Meal contains 2 veggies, dal, rice, rotis, sweet, snacks & pickle. You can avail it at Rs.60. • They are also Attractive and easy-to-use a) Microwave friendly b) Hygienic c) Spill-resistant • So, try it out once and you would realize for yourself that our food trays are an ideal solution for all social events, be it a corporate function, an outbound, an exhibition or a party at home. Sagar Bhatia (02)
Menu for Executive Tray MON TUE WED THU FRI Veg Holiday Veg Miloni Masaledar Tindli Methi Aloo Chole Dal “ Dal Tadka Masoor Dal Sindhi Kadi Kheer Roti “ Plain Plain Plain Puri Salad “ Toss Salad Khimchi Salad Papaya Green Salad Beverage “ Freshlime Kokam Sabja Tomato Shorba Jaljeera * The Menu may change incase of availabilty or non-availibility of certain veggies or ingredients Sagar Bhatia (02)
2. TIFFIN SERVICES • WCS, provides you with an excellent option to avail fresh, home-style, nutritious and cost effective meals for you and your family. • It is ideal for everyone who is too busy to cook or lack adequate canteen services at their offices. Sagar Bhatia (02)
2. TIFFIN SERVICES (CONTD…) ORDER CONTENTS PRICE Nano (1 veg, dal, 3 rotis, salad) Rs. 35 Temptation (2 veg, 4 Rotis, Salad) Rs. 40 Megabite (1 veg, Dal, Rice, 4 Rotis, Salad) Rs. 45 Bigboss (2 veg, Dal, Rice, 4 Rotis, Salad) Rs. 50 Sagar Bhatia (02) * An Indian/Continental speciality will be served once every week Charges for Additional Items: Health Drink (Butter Milk, Tomato Soup, Carrot Juice.etc.) : Rs 10/- per meal
3. CATERING SERVICES WCS is ever ready to make the following events a grand success for you. • House Party, • Seminar, • Exhibition or • Conference Our Catering service is planned to service guests with a minimum of 20 and up to 500 guests. Sagar Bhatia (02)
Details about Venture.. What is our product all about? Catering/ Hospitality Where did this idea arise from? Growing need for hygeine and healthy food in public. Mission: Mission: “WCS, a one-stop solution to satiate your Health needs be it a- tiffin, canteen or catering service. We promise & deliver delicious foods and flavors made from the finest quality ingredients to produce food.” Services Provided: •Health with Taste • High standards of quality • First rate service • World Class Packaging Radhika A (33)
Size of Business: 3000 sq. ft. Equipments used: Stove, Utensils, Dishwashers, Microwave, Fridge etc Personnel: 5 chefs, 2 cleaning staff, 10 Delivery boys, Radhika A (33)
4. PRODUCTION PLAN • Production and service planning must be correlated with client needs to ensure smooth-running functions, satisfied guests, and fair profits. • The amount of food that must be requisitioned and produced depends primarily on the following: a) Number of guests expected b) Style of service • Example: If the guarantee is 100 guests, we will plan for 10 percent more; if the guarantee ranges from 100 to 1,000 guests, then we will plan for 5 percent more; and if the guarantee exceeds 1,000 guests, then we will plan for 3 percent more.Radhika A (33)
5. OPERATIONAL PLAN • WCS will carefully monitor meaningful cost controls i.e optimum utilisation of resources. • Rate maximization via yield management (maximisation of revenue) is an integral part of the operations strategy. • Payroll will be analyzed daily, • Energy costs will be controlled, • Preventive maintenance programs shall be established. Radhika A (33)
6. MARKETING PLAN • Basically CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is our main motto. A satisfied customer is the best marketer who will refer the brand to his group. Besides we will: • Hire a sales representative to distribute pamphlets, catalogues, etc. • Posters, • Website. www.wholesomecateringservices.com • Create pages on Social Media to create awareness about our brand. • Mobile marketing (sending messages). Radhika A (33)
MARKETING DIRECTOR SAGAR BHATIA FINANCE DIRECTOR PRANJALI DANGAT HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR SNEHA J CHOUHAN CATERING CONSULTANT RADHIKA AVUDIAPPAN 7. ORGANIZATIONAL PLAN Pranjali Dangat (08)
8. ASSESMENT OF RISK We would ensure the following Safety techniques: 1) Safe use of cleaning substances; 2) safety in premises, equipment safety; 3) Preventing slips and trips in kitchens and food service 4) Gas safety in catering and hospitality 5) Ventilation of kitchens in catering establishments 6) Maintenance priorities in catering 7) Fire Assessment training (Exits, fire extinguishers etc) Pranjali Dangat (08)
9. FINANCIAL PLAN • Total 55 Lakhs business venture. • 12.5 lakhs contributed by each member associated with WCS. • Remaining 5 lakhs taken on loan from ICICI bank. Pranjali Dangat (08)
Screenshots from our website
THANKYOU For more details contact Mobile: 9424117003 You can also mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our website: www.wholesomecateringservices.webs.com
Canvas Prints at Affordable Prices make you smile.Visit http://www.shopcanvasprint...
30 Días en Bici en Gijón organiza un recorrido por los comercios históricos de la ...
Con el fin de conocer mejor el rol que juega internet en el proceso de compra en E...
With three established projects across the country and seven more in the pipeline,...
Retailing is not a rocket science, neither it's walk-in-the-park. In this presenta...
All of the instructions to complete our Catering Service Business Plan are contained in eleven ... The Business Plan for Your Catering Service is ...
Fressen Catering catering company business plan executive summary. ... Catering Company Business Plan. ... Event Planning Business Plan; More Services Plans;
Der Businessplan beinhaltet die Einrichtung und den Betrieb eines Cateringservices. Die Versorgung mit Speisen und Getränken sowie die Logistik wird in ...
Catering For Kids catering business plan executive summary. Catering for ... business plan » Catering Business Plan. ... services offered by Catering For ...
Catering Business Plan. By Entrepreneur. ... Fressen Catering will provide Philadelphia with high quality kosher catering. The catering service will be for ...
Catering Business Plan. PlanMagic Restaurant offers you a well written detailed catering business plan template in a popular word processor format useful ...
Produktinformationen "Businessplan Catering Service" Sie haben schon immer davon geträumt ein Geschäft im Bereich Catering Service zu eröffnen und den ...
Businessplan Catering-Service Geschäftsplan für den erfolgreichen Schritt in die Selbständigkeit
Businessplan Catering. Bei einer Existenzgründung mit einem Catering-Service kommt es vor allem auf ein gut durchdachtes Geschäftskonzept an. Dieses muss ...