Published on October 11, 2016
1. M E L I S S A P A P A N A Y O T O U Bundles of Zoe
2. About me Melissa Zoe Papanayotou Recent first-time mom Buy-side Financial Analyst JMSB: B.Com, Major in Finance McGill University: MBA grad Driven, hard-working and passionate Being a mother Sustainable agriculture and consumption Health, wellness and the environment Organic and natural food Advocating for women’s rights Helping orphaned and vulnerable children Profoundly passionate about:
3. About my idea Help support and empower new and expectant moms and their families Make safe, organic and high-quality products more easily accessible to Canadian families Bundles of Zoe Monthly subscription-based bundle service tailored to customer’s preferences and based on her stage of pregnancy or motherhood, and her baby’s stage of development Goal
4. Value Proposition PROBLEM Time-consuming and stressful to research the best, safest products Safe, eco-friendly items are often priced at significant premiums Many retailers are American and do not ship to Canada Hassle and inconvenience of visiting various stores and browsing online SOLUTION Simple, convenient and affordable subscription service of natural baby care products and foods Selection of the safest and best quality essential items Convenience of at home monthly delivery of goods just as they are needed Targeted product selection of items based on preferences
5. The Market POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS Pregnant women living an eco-friendly lifestyle New mothers who value chemical-free, organic products for their families Working mothers and young families
6. Social Enterprise Aspect SUPPORTING LOCAL AND GLOBAL COMMUNITIES 1 bundle sold = 1 bundle donated to help support vulnerable children and women Key locations: Canada Haiti Greece Central and East Africa Central America Key products: Toothbrushes & toothpaste Soap Washcloths Shampoo Baby wipes & reusable diapers Pencils & sharpeners Notebooks
7. THANK YOU!