Published on January 29, 2016
1. Building Reading & Writing Fluency the Chrome Way Presented by: Diana Benner #tcea16
2. This Presentation http://dbenner.org #tcea16
3. About Me Director of Professional Development Texas Computer Education Association firstname.lastname@example.org @diben DIANA BENNER #tcea16
4. https://youtu.be/K_dd7yINXCE A Chrome Superhero #tcea16
5. In the next 3 hours... Examine GAFE and the Writing Process Identify Literacy Chrome Apps & Extensions Practice Chrome Smashing #tcea16 Agenda
6. What’s Your Superhero Name? Go to: http://superhero.namegeneratorfun.com/ #tcea16
7. Let’s Get To Know Each Other! Go to: http://todaysmeet.com/tcea16 1. Introduce Yourself - Name, District, Position, Grade Level 2. And of course . . . What is your Superhero name? #tcea16
8. “Start with what you have and focus on how you can add to it.” #tcea16
9. Google Chrome #tcea16
10. As We Fight Evil Villain... Think about . . . #tcea16
11. How To Use Chrome An Overview #tcea16 http://goo.gl/01VyWF
12. Superhero Stations #tcea16
13. Superhero Stations Station #1: Chrome Apps (Batman) Station #2: Chrome Extensions (Wonder Woman) Station #3: Google Docs (Spiderman) Station #4: Chrome Smashing (Superman) #tcea16
14. Directions for Stations Each station will have directions. They can also be downloaded at the link below. https://goo.gl/9PKSqf #tcea16
15. Let’s Get Started #tcea16
16. It’s Time To Move To Your Next Station #tcea16
17. Let’s Reflect #tcea16
18. What’s Your Super Power? Share on Today’s Meet http://todaysmeet.com/tcea16 #tcea16
19. Share on Today’s Meet http://todaysmeet.com/tcea16 Discussion Tweet @diben #tcea16
20. “Start with what you have and focus on how you can add to it.” #tcea16
21. Questions #tcea16
22. Continue Learning #tcea16
23. Getting Started With Your Chromebook Download the free e-Book by Chrome Story http://goo.gl/2Jlze #tcea16
24. Your TCEA Social Community Gain insights, solve problems, and share resources Join the “All Things Google” Group #tcea16 http://goo.gl/etcj6
25. Get Your GOOGLE On Webinars Upcoming Webinars: February 11th – Get Creative with Google Drawing March 3rd – Google Search Tips April 7th – Explore with Google Earth, Sky, and Moon http://goo.gl/Gg9JYt #tcea16
26. CHOMEBOOK Certification http://goo.gl/zMUaoy #tcea16 The purpose of the TCEA Chromebook Certification program is to help classroom teachers build foundational skills in using the Chromebook as an effective instructional tool with their students. This program is completely online and self-paced, making it convenient for educators with busy schedules. Member Cost: $99
27. This Presentation http://dbenner.org This work is licensed by Diana Benner under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Leave me a Comment about this presentation https://goo.gl/wicvxu Resources used for the presentation are located at http://dbenner.org Thank You! #tcea16
28. Everybody Chromercise https://youtu.be/RjbkAECbDBE #tcea16
TCEA 2016 Convention & Exposition. ... Building Reading and Writing Fluency the Chrome Way . Log in to save ... TCEA ...
... TCEA Talks Digital ... SMARTer Game Creation Room 8B Building Reading and Writing Fluency the Chrome Way ... TCEA 2016 Convention ...
... Building Fluency in ... I am happy to see that my class in on track to "writing the write way". ... music and movement into my reading fluency ...
Chrome App List; Android App List ... TCEA 2016 is over now, ... Snip Your Way to Better Learning. Feb 5, 2016 | Microsoft Tips and Tricks.
Learn what reading fluency is, ... A Synthesis of Research on Effective Interventions for Building Reading Fluency with Elementary ... Writing samples ...
Reading Rockets. About Us; WETA; ... 2016 Winner of the Coretta Scott King–Virginia Hamilton ... Best practices in K–3 reading and writing ...
... Understand reading fluency and how it affects dyslexics ... A good way to determine the level of ... Reading Comprehension; Reading Fluency.
Fluency (also called ... Reading: the ability to ... reading and writing skills in a foreign language can be acquired more easily after the primary ...