Published on September 28, 2017
1. Build Smarter Apps with Einstein Platform Services Subtitle firstname.lastname@example.org Presenter name Developer marketing team to update w/latest title slide
2. Forward-Looking Statement Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This presentation may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. If any such uncertainties materialize or if any of the assumptions proves incorrect, the results of salesforce.com, inc. could differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements we make. All statements other than statements of historical fact could be deemed forward-looking, including any projections of product or service availability, subscriber growth, earnings, revenues, or other financial items and any statements regarding strategies or plans of management for future operations, statements of belief, any statements concerning new, planned, or upgraded services or technology developments and customer contracts or use of our services. The risks and uncertainties referred to above include – but are not limited to – risks associated with developing and delivering new functionality for our service, new products and services, our new business model, our past operating losses, possible fluctuations in our operating results and rate of growth, interruptions or delays in our Web hosting, breach of our security measures, the outcome of any litigation, risks associated with completed and any possible mergers and acquisitions, the immature market in which we operate, our relatively limited operating history, our ability to expand, retain, and motivate our employees and manage our growth, new releases of our service and successful customer deployment, our limited history reselling non-salesforce.com products, and utilization and selling to larger enterprise customers. Further information on potential factors that could affect the financial results of salesforce.com, inc. is included in our annual report on Form 10-K for the most recent fiscal year and in our quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the most recent fiscal quarter. These documents and others containing important disclosures are available on the SEC Filings section of the Investor Information section of our Web site. Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other presentations, press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make the purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com, inc. assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
3. Go Social! Salesforce Developers Salesforce Developers Salesforce Developers The video will be posted to YouTube & the webinar recap page (same URL as registration).This webinar is being recorded! @salesforcedevs / #forcewebinar
4. Have Questions? Don’t wait until the end to ask your question! Technical support will answer questions starting now. Stick around for live Q&A at the end Speakers will tackle more questions at the end, time-allowing Head to Developer Forums More questions? Visit developer.salesforce.com/forums
5. Today’s Agenda Einstein.ai Chapter 2 Deep Learning Chapter 1 Einstein Language Chapter 3
6. ` Text Image Voice 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 Customers are Generating New Types of Data
7. You Need Deep Learning to Make Sense of Unstructured Data Input Layer Hidden Layers (Deep Structure) Output Layer Input Data Image Recognition Natural Language Processing Input 1 Input 1 Input 1 Output 1 Output 2
8. How can you transform your apps with AI?
9. Fully hosted Managed service Best-in-class tooling Hosted Infrastructure Salesforce Einstein Is Democratizing Deep Learning Models trained on CRM data Embedded in Salesforce workflows Trusted platform Built For Salesforce Peer-reviewed research Integrated into products Continuous release cycle Salesforce Research
10. Introducing: Einstein Platform Services Empowering any developer to build AI-powered CRM apps Einstein Object Detection Einstein Image ClassificationEinstein Intent Einstein Sentiment Einstein VisionEinstein Language
11. ` Einstein Image Classification Build smarter apps with image recognition Embed image recognition into any app Visual search, brand detection, object identification Build custom models Train Einstein on your brands and products Integrate with Salesforce workflows Augment leads, marketing campaigns, service cases
12. Extract & contextualize objects in images Identify, count, and determine size of object classes Build custom models Train Einstein on images relevant to your business Improve field sales, service & operations Retail execution, inventory management, service ops Introducing: Einstein Object Detection Build smarter apps with image recognition PILOT smarter with einstein
13. smarter with einstein Leverage pre-trained sentiment models to classify text as positive, negative, or neutral Seamlessly integrate with your Salesforce workflows to better understand your customers Introducing: Einstein Sentiment Build smarter apps with natural language processing BETA
14. smarter with einstein Classify the underlying intent in a body of text to understand incoming inquiries Customize models to identify the intent of inquiries specific to your business Embed into Salesforce workflows for smarter sales, service, and marketing Introducing: Einstein Intent Build smarter apps with natural language processing BETA
15. Sales Classify the intent of text from incoming service cases to route them to the right agents Classify sentiment of feedback as it relates to reviews on company’s products, brands, and events Service Marketing Analyze account notes to identify prospect intent for better prospect routing Build AI-powered apps with Einstein Language
16. Build Custom Models Natural Language Processing with Einstein Language
17. Demo Einstein Language
18. Get Started with einstein.ai today! Take the Einstein Vision Trail trailhead.salesforce.com Sign-up for a free trial! einstein.ai
19. Survey Your feedback is crucial to the success of our webinar programs. Please fill out the survey at the end of the webinar. Thank you!
20. Q & A Try Trailhead: trailhead.salesforce.com Join the conversation: @salesforcedevs