Published on October 5, 2016
1. Keri Harrowven @KeriHarrowven slide1 Bringing all our business processes together Keri Harrowven Knowledge Manager, Ian Williams Ltd
2. Keri Harrowven @KeriHarrowven slide2 Here’s one I made earlier The Problem The Challenge The Solution The Microsoft factor The one I made earlier!
3. Keri Harrowven @KeriHarrowven slide3 The Problem Rapid business growth New units opening need to maintain the companies high quality of delivery And learn the ‘Ian Williams way’ of doing things But this is what we had…
4. Keri Harrowven @KeriHarrowven slide4 The Problem One giant process flow in Excel 9 pages of landscape A3!
5. Keri Harrowven @KeriHarrowven slide5 The Challenge SharePoint online Image mapping worked well in 2007 No image mapping facility now Oh and bookmarks have also gone…
6. Keri Harrowven @KeriHarrowven slide6 The Solution Visio Web Access web part • All hyperlinks in Visio retained in SharePoint I could build it all myself • No time delay or cost of using a SharePoint developer • And future development is in my own hands
7. Keri Harrowven @KeriHarrowven slide7 The Microsoft Factor Slow page load on flows • Known Microsoft problem – with fix expected mid-July Go live accepting this could mar the UX 10 out of 10 - MS implemented the fix mid- June!
8. Keri Harrowven @KeriHarrowven slide8 The one I made earlier! Live demo – I’m nothing if not brave! Screenshots included for SlideShare
9. Keri Harrowven @KeriHarrowven slide14 Want to know more? Join me at this afternoon’s session Or please get in touch… Email: email@example.com Twitter: @KeriHarrowven LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/keri- harrowven-0aa444a