Published on February 28, 2018
1. WORLD CANCER DAY 4 t h F e b r u a r y 2 0 1 8
2. BREAST SELF EXAMINATION WHAT? HOW? WHEN?
3. WHY? 40% of Women are diagnosed with cancer because they felt the LUMP. John Hopkin's University
4. WHO SHOULD DO?
5. F O R G E T F U L T O O B U S Y WHY NOT?? L A C K O F K N O W L E D G E FEAR I AM YOUNG EMBARRASSMENT SHY
6. BSE " P R E V E N T I O N I S B E T T E R T H A N C U R E " EVERY MONTH 18 YEARS TO LIFE TIME AFTER MENSTRUATION FIXED DATE: MENOPAUSE AND PREGNANT LADY IT TAKES 10 MINUTES
7. WHAT TO LOOK FOR? Dimpling Puckering Bulging Of Skin Change in Nipple Size, Shape, Position Swelling Redness Rash/Sore
8. REPEAT ALL STEPS
9. Tip of 3 Fingers Superficial and Deep Feel for Lump / Soreness
10. Step #4
11. Step #5
12. BREAST CANCER GENETICS 5-10% are Familial
13. Anjelina Jolie