Published on October 12, 2016
1. Brave to Be the Leader God Created You to Be Lisa Dolese McClanahan Greater Grounds
2. LEADER What words, images, qualities or characteristics come to mind?
3. Man’s Perspective
4. God’s Perspective But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7
5. LEADER A person who influences one or more people towards the achievement of a goal.
6. You are uniquely created for a one of a kind purpose
7. What does Brave Leadership look like?
8. Guided Prayer Questions Father God, what kind of leader did you create me to be? Father God, what’s my purpose in your kingdom? Father God, how do I live this purpose out in this season of my life?
9. Brave Leaders Know and Trust Who God Says He Is Know and Trust Who God Says They Are Know and Trust Their Kingdom Purpose Willing to Live it Out in Community