Published on January 5, 2017
1. Body-Worn Temperature Sensors Market has been segmented based on product type and geography Increasing awareness about fitness and health among people of all the age groups is propelling the growth of body-worn temperature sensors globally. Body-worn temperature sensors continuously monitor the health aspects such as body temperature, heart rate and pulse rate in infants, elders and patients. Temperature sensors
2. are embedded in wearable devices to monitor temperature and other bodily activities. The demand for body-worn temperature sensors is increasing in the hospital sector due to low level of human intervention in operating these sensors. Moreover, body- worn temperature sensors record the bodily activities automatically at regular intervals. At present, there are different types of wearable sensors in the market such as smart watches, sleep sensors, wearable patches, smart clothing and hand worn terminals among others. The global body-worn temperature sensors market is primarily driven by factors such as increasing health awareness, compact design and multi-functionality of the sensors and increasing
3. application of these temperature sensors across different sectors. These devices equipped with sensors allow reduced hospitalization bills through self-monitoring and diagnosing of patients on a daily basis. Temperature monitors and wearable patches are significantly utilized to provide remote monitoring services to the physicians. Furthermore, wearable temperature sensors have wide applications across different other areas such as infotainment, clinical and industrial segment. There is a huge opportunity for new entrants to emerge in the global body-worn temperature sensors market. The new players in the market are expected to come up with substitute wearable devices at lower price. Considering these positive factors, the demand for wearable temperature sensors is set to rise during the forecast period, i.e., 2014 to 2020.
4. Request Sample Copy of the Report @ https://goo.gl/ZVUNl9 The global body-worn temperature sensors market, by application is divided broadly into five major segments into: fitness and wellness, infotainment, healthcare and medical, clinical setting and industrial and military. The healthcare and medical segment occupied the largest market share in 2013. . Increasing awareness for infant care and rising technological integration in healthcare sector is driving the market growth for body-worn temperature sensors. Continuous glucose monitor is the largest application area under the healthcare and medical segment Moreover, the infotainment segment is expected to grow owing to the conjoint impact of evolution of
5. gaming sector and high demand for advanced technology products such as smart glasses. The global body-worn temperature sensors market by end users industry is bifurcated into ten segments: manufacturing, retail, trade and transportation, government and public utilities, healthcare, media and entertainment, banking and financial services, telecommunication, information technology and others (including pharmaceutical). Health care and manufacturing sectors are the major consumers of body-worn temperature sensors and are positively impacting growth of this market globally. In the manufacturing segment, body-worn temperature sensors are mostly utilized in workplaces, where workers have to work under high
6. temperature conditions. Hyperthermia or heat exhaustion is an acute condition, caused by high exposure to dehydration and heat. Body-worn temperature sensors are used under these circumstances to monitor and regulate the physical activities of the workers. In addition, increase in the number and types of chronic diseases have also led to the increase in demand for these sensors in the healthcare segment. Read Complete Report @ http://www.mrrse.com/body-worn- temperature-sensors-market The global body-worn temperature sensors market has been broadly segmented into four regions: North America, Europe, Asia
7. Pacific and RoW (Rest of the World). Both in terms of revenue and volume, North America acquired the largest share of the market in 2013 accounting for 42.2% of the market share in terms of value and 40.6% in terms of volume. Rise in the demand for body-worn temperature sensors in North America can be attributed to increased acceptance of advanced devices among consumers in this region. Europe held the second-largest share in the global market. The market in Europe is primarily driven by increasing demand for continuous monitoring and diagnosis of patients. Some of the leading players in the body-worn temperature sensors market are, Analog Devices Inc (Norwood, USA), STMicroelectronics N.V.(Switzerland), Texas Instruments Inc (Texas,
8. USA), Maxim Integrated Products Inc (San Jose, USA) and Measurement Specialties Inc (Hampton, USA) among others. Table of Content 1. Preface 2. Executive Summary 3. Market Overview 4. Global Body-Worn Sensor Market Analysis, by Types, 2014 – 2020 (Revenue and Volume) 5. Global Body-worn Temperature Sensor Market by Care Setting, 2014 – 2020 (Revenue and Volume)
9. About MRRSE MRRSE stands for Market Research Reports Search Engine, the largest online catalog of latest market research reports based on industries, companies, and countries. MRRSE sources thousands of industry reports, market statistics, and company profiles from trusted entities and makes them available at a click. Besides well-known private publishers, the reports featured on MRRSE typically come from national statistics agencies, investment agencies, leading media houses, trade unions, governments, and embassies.
10. Contact US: Corporate Office State Tower 90 State Street, Suite 700 Albany, NY 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-730-0559 http://www.mrrse.com/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Body-Worn Temperature Sensors Market has been segmented based on product type and geography. ... The global body-worn temperature sensors market has been broadly ...
Body-Worn Temperature Sensors market was valued ... Body-Worn Sensor (by temperature sensor type) ... worn temperature sensors market has been segmented on the ...
The global body-worn temperature sensors market has been segmented ... temperature-sensor-based products ... Body-worn sensor (by temperature sensor type) ...
... Body-Worn Temperature Sensors Market - Global ... temperature sensors market has been segmented ... Body-Worn Temperature Sensors market, by geography: ...
The report offers strategic analysis of the global body-worn temperature sensors market. ... temperature sensors market has been segmented on ... Based Sensors;
Temperature Sensors Market: By Product Type ... The report ‘Temperature Sensor Market’ is segmented into six ... the temperature sensors market has been highly ...
... Wearable sensor market global forecast report ... sensors market has been segmented as follows: By Type: ... the wearable sensors market based on type, ...
... in the medical sensors market. Based on products, the global medical sensors market has been segmented into ... 4 Market Segmentation - By Product Type
The growing demand for body worn temperature sensor also provides many ... The market has been segmented as ... 6.3 Global Temperature Sensor Market, By Product Type
Temperature sensors have been in the market from ... the temperature sensors market segmented on ... product type, thermocouple-based temperature sensors ...