Published on September 29, 2015
1. Fashion inspiration from people just like you bluepick.in email@example.com angel.co/bluepick Founder: Harsh Bhimjyani
2. What is Bluepick? An Intelligent and Personalised Social Shopping platform for Fashion which helps users find and get inspired about outfits that suit their style.
3. The Problem Product Discovery Users spend more time searching for the right product than actually buying. Users need to browse through a lot of websites in the search process. Lack of personalisation Users don’t get recommendations based on their style, budget and other personal attributes. “Social” part of Social Commerce is left behind Users tend to follow anyone, most likely the more active users of that platform rather that the users who matter. Because of following wrong users they get incorrect advice for shopping. Also their posts reach totally different group of users and don't get the required recognition they wanted on that platform.
4. The solution Let people who know about your style help you find the right product.
5. How it works Style Profile Users create their style profile by selecting what they like to wear at Work, Weekend and Event. Personalised Store Get personalised product recommendation based on your style, color preferences and budget from major online stores at one place. Style Matches Get suggestions on who to follow based on the percentage of similarity in fashion style. Get Inspired and Inspire Create Outfits or Collections from the products you love. See what your Style Matches are creating and sharing all under one tab.
6. Revenue model User selects a product and gets redirected to Affiliate partner’s website to complete the order Process Revenue Upto 20% in commissions earned from the affiliate store on one order confirmation. We are adding more stores to the platform as we grow.
7. Competitors Indian Startups ● Roposo - Social network for fashion ● Voonik - Buy affiliated products from a single platform ● Klip.in ● Wooplr - Find products by looks. Other ● Wanelo - create product collections ● Polyvore - Social commerce by creating outfits.
8. Competitive Advantage ● Personalisation to the core. ● Follow targeted users. Get recommendations from users who actually matter. ● Targeted means better recommendations, hence more sales. ● Users can earn commissions on purchases of products from their outfits / collections.
9. Reach Us www.bluepick.in firstname.lastname@example.org angel.co/bluepick
Bluepick Investor Pitch: Bluepick is an intelligent social commerce platform which helps you find and get insp... http:// bit.ly/1iHAhdd . 0 retweets 0 likes.