Published on March 10, 2014
UK General 2014 Presentation Presented By: Gary Tomkinson UK Branch Manager Blue Sky Industries Europe Ltd
Aerospace fasteners and hardware for commercial and military applications
• 40 Employees • 28,000Sq Ft Central warehouse office facility in USA, 1,500Sq Ft warehouse facility in the UK • Blue Sky Industries Inc established 1992 • Strategically located in Los Angeles, California and Central UK • Global Footprint
• Dedicated sales & logistics personnel • 1,500Sq Ft warehouse, centrally located close to airport freight hubs and UK motorway network for speedy despatch • 24/7 AOG Delivery Capability • Always same day despatch on stock items
• 36,000 line items in inventory • Expertise in Aerospace HL HLT & HST, Bushings, Blind Fasteners, and Other Consumable Hardware • Capable of full LTA for JIT/Crib management, and VMI • Capable search engine online on our website • ILS, Parts Base and Aero Exchange.
• AS9120, AC-0056, and ISO 9001. 2008 • OEM Authorised distributor for SPS, Lisi, Monogram Fastners, West Coast Aerospace & AHG France among others • MFG Certifications, Test reports and FAA 8130 always supplied.
• EADS Cassidian – Germany • Bombardier • Embraer – LTA contracts in place • Boeing • Northrop Aerospace Systems • Lockheed-Martin Corporation. • Gulfstream Aircraft • Spirit Aerosystems
• EN6114 & 6115 Series • NSA5150 Series • ABS1700 Series • AS65000 Series • ABS0113 & 0114 Series • ASNA2001 Series • DAN6 & 7 Series • LN9037 & 9038 Series • HL10, 11, 12 & 97 Series
• VMI vending system. (Lean and Six Sigma-Capable) • Reduced total cost of procurement. • 100% factory employee accountability. • Optimized inventory levels. • Improved internal & external service levels. • Lockout feature for traceable line items. • Kits for specific requirements. • Improved supply chain collaboration. • Fewer out of stock situations via auto re-ordering. • No packaging minimums (We ship any quantity). o Lowers waste / loss.
Blind Fasteners & Hi-Loks • Monogram Fasteners • Cherry Etc • SPS, West Coast & Lisi Kitting • Kitted out complete to BOM requirements • JIT Delivery capabilities • Decreased own stock holding AOG Solutions • Stock and supply of ‘X’ and ‘Y’ fasteners • Ability to ship worldwide • 24/7 Support via BSI contacts
Main Office and Warehouse: Monterey Park, California Second Warehouse: Birmingham, United Kingdom Branch Manager: Gary Tomkinson firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01543 450130 Mobile: 07830371088 Singapore Sean Oh email@example.com Cell: 65-9761-8788 China Ji Guo firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 86-186-2256-2087
• Gary Tomkinson – BSI UK Branch Manager • email@example.com • Cell (mobile): +44 (0) 78303 71088 • Elizabeth Espanata – Inside Sales Manager BSI California (GMT -8) • firstname.lastname@example.org •Office: +1 213 620 9950 Ext 201 • Cell (mobile): +1 323 788 1429 • Fred Yue – Company President BSI (GMT -8) • email@example.com • Office: +1 213 620 9950 Ext 101 • Cell (mobile): +1 213 952 2588
• Single point of contact 24/7 coverage. • Relationships with Fastener Manufacturers across the World (Monogram, West Coast Aerospace, SPS, Lisi-Aerospace, AHG, Allfast, and many others). • Technical expertise in Aircraft Fasteners (Application Engineering & Support) • Financially solid with excellent Dun & Bradstreet credit rating.
• Automated Air Waybill Shipment Notifications generated via e-mails. • Live telephone receptionist. • Bar-coding capabilities with data retrieval on stocked items. • Key performance Indicators measured by Vendors/Customers on-time delivery. • AOG support on request. • Same day shipments.
BSI will act as your strategic hardware supplier within your hardware/fastener/AGS supply chain. We stock strategic part numbers, as directed by you – this is to provide a cost effective ‘buffer’ for all concerned. We see no added value in decreasing overall machining capacity by placing orders for large amounts of stock on prime hardware OEM’s – this is parasitic and not value added
• In conclusion, it is with great pride that we at Blue Sky Industries would like to support your operation • We will strive to maintain our honesty, fair pricing, excellent customer service, and desire to get the job done right at all times. • We continue to work to become a benchmark of Quality and Service among our Partners in the Aerospace Industry.
Industries. Associations; Extended Enterprise; CPE; Marketing; Clinical; Resources. Blog; Webinars; News; ... Join Blue Sky for our Path™ Monthly Release ...
... Overview of the key industry figures for ski resorts April 2014 ... 2014 International Report on Snow & Mountain ... industry. Alps 40% Western Europe
How we're doing 2014/15. Stakeholders. ... Presentations; Financial calendar; ... and the Sky trademarks are owned by Sky plc and Sky International AG and ...
Blue Sky TV. It’s not just about that moment of insight you had when you started looking for a training partner, it’s about where we end up together, ...
Blue Sky Group company research ... Similar Private Companies By Industry. ... Accion N.V. Europe: Adagium Corporate Finance BV: Europe: Adcorporate ...
... A Very Important Step for the European Aeronautics Industry. European Parliament Sky ... 2014 for the Aerospace and ... Defence Industries Association ...
... technicians continue to rank among the best trained in the industry, ... at EBACE in 2014, ... BlueSky Business Aviation News Ltd.
Empowering everybody to ... Vodafone Group Plc Annual Report 2014 ... of a globally competitive and healthy telecom industry in Europe.
2014 Annual Report Summary Review Strategic Report Form 20 F Sustainability Report and Sustainability Reporting ... Back to all Reports & Presentations.