Published on July 4, 2016
1. www.MarketsandMarkets.com Bioplastics & Biopolymers Market by Type ,Application - & by Region Global Trends & Forecast to 2021
2. Bioplastics & Biopolymers Market by Type (Bio-PE, Bio-PET, PLA, Starch Blends, Biodegradable Polyesters, Regenerated Cellulose and PHA), Application (Packaging, Bottles, Agriculture), and by Region - Trends & Forecast to 2021 The global bioplastics & biopolymers market is projected to witness a CAGR of 12.0% from 2016 to reach a market size of USD 5.08 Billion by 2021. PDF Brochure : http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=88795 240
3. Bio-PET projected to dominate the market during forecast period Bio-PET is projected to remain the dominant bioplastics during the forecast period. The major reason of Bio-PET domination is the comparable physical properties to petroleum based PET, that makes it suitable for all applications, without making much technological changes. Request for Customization : http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomization .asp?id=88795240
4. Packaging segment projected to witness highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period The bioplastics & biopolymers market in the packaging industry is projected to witness the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2021. The rising awareness of consumers about sustainable environment and improved lifestyle, which is driving consumers to purchase high quality products, is expected to influence the demand for bioplastics & biopolymers during the forecast period. R&D departments of manufacturers are doing research to widen the application area of bioplastics, which will drive the growth of the bioplastics & biopolymers market. Inquiry before buying: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_Buying.asp?id=88795240
5. Europe projected to witness highest CAGR between 2016 and 2021 The bioplastics & biopolymers market in Europe possesses immense potential of growth during the forecast period. Europe has maximum focus on the issue of sustainable packaging. Increased political awareness in Europe about environmental issues has resulted in the formulation of laws and regulations that have influenced all industries in the region to use bio-based raw material that causes less harm to the environment. This is expected to lead to high growth of the market in this region. Manufacturer’s concern for stable sources of raw materials in the region is also expected to trigger the market growth in the region between 2016 and 2021. Germany, Italy, and France are some of the key countries in the region contributing significantly towards the growth of the market in Europe. Request Sample @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsample.asp?id=88795240
6. Key Player : Some of the key participants in the market are BASF SE (Germany), Braskem S.A. (Brazil), Corbion NV (Netherlands), Meredian Holdings Group Inc. (U.S.), NatureWorks LLC (U.S.), and others. New product developments, partnership, and agreements & collaborations were the major growth strategies adopted by the market players between 2012 and 2016 to enhance their regional footprint and meet the growing demand of bioplastics & biopolymers in developing economies. Visit Report @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market- Reports/biopolymers-bioplastics-market-88795240.html
7. Contact: Mr. Rohan Markets and Markets UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ Magarpatta city, Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India 1-888-600-6441 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Thank You
Bioplastics & Biopolymers Market to Grow 12.0% CAGR 2021 Dominate by Bio-PET The bioplastics & biopolymers market forecast shows a CAGR of 12.0% from
Bioplastics & Biopolymers Market by Type (Bio-PE, Bio-PET, PLA, Starch Blends, Biodegradable Polyesters, Regenerated Cellulose and PHA), Application ...
Jul 1, 2016 12:49 UTC. Bioplastics & Biopolymers Market 2016 - Trends & Forecast to 2021: Increased Focus On Bio-Based Content Rather Than Biodegradability ...
Current Biopolymers Market Situation bioplastics MAGAZINE [03/07] Vol. 2 31. Capacity [1000t/a] 100 90 80 70 60 50 40 30 20 10 0 USA West Europe Asien ...
New product launches and partnerships, agreements & collaborations are the key strategies adopted by market players to gain traction in the bioplastics ...
Bioplastics & Biopolymers Market by Type (Bio-PE, Bio-PET, PLA, Starch Blends, Biodegradable Polyesters, Regenerated Cellulose and PHA), Application (Packag
Bioplastics & Biopolymers Market Worth 5.08 Billion USD by 2021. PR Newswire. PUNE, India, June 27, 2016
July 04, 2014 09:15 ET. International Biopolymers/Bioplastics (Bio PET, Bio PE, PLA, PHA, Bio PBS, Starch Blends, and Regenerated Cellulose)Market ...
BIOPLASTICS INDUSTRY OVERVIEW GUIDE ... Bioplastics have been of keen interest since the beginning of the 20th ... the U.S. market for biobased ...