Published on October 10, 2016
1. Best Way To Sharpen A Pocket Knife Easily. Created by: Sandra Ericson. Founder of SharpeningMaster.Com
2. What is Pocket knife? • Pocket knife is a one kind of knife that you can carry anywhere. Due to it's size, it becomes popular day by day. You can use this kind of knife for any purpose.
3. The uses of a pocket knife for many purposes like Cutting boxes, Carving wood, Opening food packages, Even poking with an unidentified bug and so on.
4. Choose what kind of stone you want to use. Whetstone Ceramic Stones Diamond stones
5. Introduce with thesethree types of stones. • Whetstone: These stones generally considered the easiest to use and are made from fine to coarse grit stone. • Ceramic Stones: These stones must also be soaked in water before use, but only for three to five minutes. • Diamond stones: These stones come in several different varieties including harder, fine, and superfine.
6. I suggest you to use Diamond stones because of it’s sharpness. This sharpening stone sharpen your knife very quickly and effectively.
7. • Here is my suggestion to use one of these.
8. DMT WM8EF-WB 8-Inch DuoSharp Plus Bench Stone – Extra FineFine With Base
9. King Two Sided Sharpening Stone with Base – #1000 & #6000
10. Norton Waterstone Starter Kit 2201000 grit stone, 40008000 grit stone, SiC flattening stone
11. Smith’s 50008 8-Inch Diamond Tri-Hone Bench Stone
12. Lansky Dual Grit Sharpener
13. Now, this is the time for testing your sharpness. Hold up a piece of paper, and try to slice down through the paper with your knife. A sharp blade will easily slide through the paper.
14. Thank You.