Published on December 31, 2016
1. HOW TO SELECT BEST GAMING LAPTOP UNDER $500 ?
2. POINTS TO CONSIDER: • Processor • RAM • Screen Size
3. Processor is the main processing unit of any machine. So better the processor better is the performance of the machine. So if you are on a low budget go with Intel i3 processor or AMD. We would personally prefer Intel processor. If you can pay a good amount then go with i5 or i7 processor as they can easily handle heavy games and applications.
4. RAM (Random access memory) is a place where the information, data or programs are stored temporarily when it is running so that it can be easily accessed by the processor. So higher the RAM better the performance. If your budget is around $500 then you should have minimum of 8GB RAM. It might not handle all the high end gaming. If you can pay more then go with higher RAM.
5. Screen size matters when it comes to gaming laptop. So if you have to carry your laptop from one place to other then prefer small or medium size laptop. But if you use it at your home or workplace then prefer the maximum size that is 15.6 inches. We have shortlisted few laptops under $500: • Acer aspire E15 E5-575G-53VG • ASUS X555DA-WS11 • HP 15-ay011nr
6. For more information on laptops Visit: http://laptopify.com/ For more information on Best gaming laptop under $500 visit: http://laptopify.com/best-gaming-laptops- under-500-dollars/