Published on May 24, 2016
1. 10 Benefits of Drinking Orange Juice
2. Potassium powerhouse. As much potassium as a medium banana. Potassium helps to maintain healthy blood pressure, among other benefits. Potassium Powerhouse
3. Good for the Heart Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which helps reduce inflammation, a risk factor for heart disease. A growing body of research shows that drinking OJ might help reduce those risks.
4. Fun Frozen Freeze orange juice into ice cubes, throw them in a bottle with water and you have a perfectly nutritious, hydrating beverage on the go.
5. Star of the Juices Citrus juices, and in particular 100% orange juice, are more nutrient-rich than any other 100% fruity juice.
6. Improves the Diet Science shows OJ drinkers tend to eat more fruits, vegetables and have better weight control overall.
7. Counts as a Fruit An 8-oz serving of 100% orange juice counts as two servings of fruit – which is a good thing since more than 70% of us don’t get enough every day!
8. Gives you Antioxidant Power VitaminC’s antioxidant properties minimize the effects of oxidative stress, which can fuel the onset of age-related health conditions.
9. A Secret Ingredient Orange juice is so versatile you can use it to add a little kick to almost any type of recipe – from seafood to salad dressing.
10. Must-have for Moms-to-be 100% orange juice is a good source of folate, which is essential for cell growth development of DNA – so drink up if your baby’s on board!
11. Helps Give a Special Glow Vitamin C is good for your skin, helping to form and maintain collagen.
12. In honor of May 4th, National Orange Juice day, LindseyToth, a registered dietitian working forTropicana, wrote this to remind consumers about the goodness of 100% orange juice. She shared the top 10 benefits of drinking O.J. according to the Retail Dietitians Business Alliance. FOR A FREE JUICE COUNSULTATION, CLICK HERE.
Orange juice is made from unfermented fresh oranges and provides many benefits for the body. Fresh orange juice is the richest source of vitamin C and fulfills an ...
Orange juice is delicious and that is why we all like to sip on it. But here are few additional health and skin benefits to it that will make you want more of it.
Orange juice, as you can probably guess, is the juice squeezed from the popular and delicious citrus fruit, oranges. It is widely considered one of the healthiest ...
Orange juice is rich in citrates, which can prevent the formation of kidney stones. This juice also contains flavanoids like hesperidina, which has the ability to ...
You grew up drinking orange juice every morning at breakfast, but did you ever ask why? What’s so special about orange juice that makes it a staple around the world?
Your Morning Orange Juice Is Slowly Killing You. How many of you think that orange juice is part of a healthy, balanced breakfast? And how many of you think that ...
Orange juice is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, making it a very nutritious and healthy beverage. However, store-bought brands have additives and ...
Orange juice remains the most commonly consumed fruit juice in America. Though it is on many breakfast tables, the benefits of orange juice remain poorly...
Are you a sucker for a morning glass of orange juice? Or do you prefer to eat an orange instead? Oranges are packed with vitamin C, the little miracle vitamin
Orange juice is the excellent source of vitamin C and fulfills the entire day requirement of vitamin C in just one serving, has the highest nutrient value among