Published on June 14, 2019
1. iDSS EMAIL CAMPAIGNS TOURISM ACADEMY 2019
2. PRESENTER INFO: Chris Mateer iDSS Client Success Agent
3. iDSS EMAIL CAMPAIGNS ● Roles ● Create Campaign ● Distribution Lists ● Select Template ● Settings ● Rows ● Content ● Content Tiles ● Send Campaign ● Campaign Stats ● Email Credits
4. EMAIL CAMPAIGNS There are 2 distinct roles that can be assigned to users of the system, and a variety of permissions and capabilities. Roles EMAIL CAMPAIGN ADMIN ● This additional role can be turned on for any user that needs to set-up the Email Campaigns feature and permissions. EMAIL CAMPAIGN USER ● This role can be turned on for any user that needs to send and view email campaigns ● Allows users to see the Email + Email Campaigns menus from the blue navigation bar on your home page
5. CREATE A CAMPAIGN 2 - CREATE AN EMAIL CAMPAIGN This view will show your Campaign history. The check boxes across the top can be checked and unchecked to customize your view. Click Create a campaign to begin. 1 - CREATE AN EMAIL CAMPAIGN To access Email Campaigns, hover over Mail > Email Campaigns.
6. SELECT DISTRIBUTION LIST CHOOSE A DISTRIBUTION LIST Distribution Lists are used for distributing materials, such as emails, ﬂyers, notices, holiday cards, etc. to Contacts within an Account or Inquiries within an Inquiry Record. Choose the list or lists you would like to include for this campaign by selecting the check box on the left. CHOOSE A DISTRIBUTION LIST Distribution Lists are used for distributing materials, such as emails, ﬂyers, notices, holiday cards, etc. to Contacts within an Account or Inquiries within an Inquiry Record. Choose the list or lists you would like to include for this campaign by selecting the check box on the left. CONTINUE TO THE NEXT STEP Once you have selected a distribution list, click next.
7. SELECT A TEMPLATE ● iDSS Templates - Preset Templates provided by iDSS ● Custom Templates - Custom Templates are available to be designed by Tempest ● Upload My Template - upload your own HTML Email Template
8. EMAIL EDITOR: SETTINGS Settings Menu Allows users to fully customize the layout style by Background Color, Content Area Background Color, Default Font and Link Color. This menu also allows the user to edit the Content Area width.
9. EMAIL EDITOR: ROWS Rows Menu Rows create structure to your template and serve as placeholders ﬁelds for all content. Row Blocks Select from a variety of row structures to easily create beautiful and symmetric layout designs. Each section is designed to hold a single image. Pick the layout that works best! Rows Will ﬁrst appear as light blue boxes prompting you to insert content before changing to light grey boxes when inserted into a template.
10. EMAIL EDITOR: CONTENT Content Menu Allows you to add text boxes, images, linkable buttons, page dividers, and links social media linked icon buttons
11. CONTENT: TILES Dividers Use size adjustable dividers to create space in between images and sections of your email campaign Image Box The image box size can be adjusted within the template for smaller images such as logos Social Media Link Buttons Choose from a variety of button styles and colors that link to your social pages. Image Box Image boxes are shown in dark grey on the template. Position the image box where you want it in the layout then place your image directly. For best results, max dimensions for images placed in the Email Campaign Editor should be 650 width in pixels. Adding larger images will potentially cause breaks in your page layout leading to viewing errors when emailed.
12. SEND EMAIL CAMPAIGN SEND EMAIL CAMPAIGN Click Send Email to send this email campaign.
13. CAMPAIGN STATS
14. ADMIN: EMAIL CREDITS
15. QUESTIONS? TOURISM ACADEMY 2019 - EMAIL CAMPAIGNS