Published on January 30, 2014
Bathroom Etiquette You Should Never Break
1. Keep the Door Closed Never leave the door open whilst using the bathroom – It’s not a spectator sport! If there’s a lock on the door, use it!
2. Put the Seat Down! This only takes one second and could prevent several arguments with a partner.
3. Ventilate and then Ventilate Some More! Essential if you’ve gone for a number two. If you have a fan, make sure it’s on; if you have a window, open it. Have an air freshener on standby.
4. Replace Finished Toilet Rolls! Don’t just stick a new toilet roll by the toilet Replace the cardboard roll on the holder.
5.Don’t Leave Behind Stains! Nobody should be able to tell if you’ve gone for a number 1 or 2. Clean those stains!
6.Wipe That Seat! If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be sweet and wipe the seat! If you must, use tissue to wipe the seat clean…then flush away the evidence!
7. Don’t Talk On The Phone Nobody wants to speak to you while you’re doing your business. Avoid the awkward moment when the other person asks: “what’re you up to?”
More On Bathroom Etiquette… To read our complete guide, go to: Bathroom Etiquette You Should Never Break
Dr. mOe Anderson is a writer, dentist, humorist, and grandmother with a quick wit ...
You know what really grinds my gears? Poor bathroom etiquette. Your mother certainly wouldn’t have raised you to have bad habits, so make sure you don ...
You know what really grinds my gears? Poor bathroom etiquette. Find out if you’re guilty of breaking one of the cardinal rules.
... Bathroom Etiquette ... 08 essential etiquette rules you should follow. http ... You can injure yourself if you fall or actually break ...
Watch bathroom etiquette videos and then jump to the homepage to watch the funniest and ... This Prank Asks How You'd React After Seeing Another Man's Wife ...
The WH Bathroom Etiquette Guide 10 rules of bathroom etiquette to follow in the ... Should someone forget and you walk into the ... should never mellow.
Bathroom Etiquette at Home. ... If you live alone, and if you never have any guests at ... But if the bathroom does have a fan, you should probably be ...
... you never know what you'll ... No pulling rank. In the bathroom, everyone is ... 19 Essential Rules for Office Bathroom Etiquette. NEW!
... and you should take note ... The 10 etiquette rules you should NEVER break when ... first son at the same time Chose same bathroom ...