Published on September 29, 2015
1. Trying out the BAPP Arts Meeting Room 28/9/15 First day of the new study period
2. Things that worked – we connected !
3. Things that worked • Charnelle, Lisa and Sophie came on to try it out – good to see and hear them – then Catherine, Kayleigh and Nafisah, then Tom and Ellie • Whiteboard worked well – like a flipchart • everyone is a presenter - Lisa shared her screen and blog address for the others to see her blog • You can use this site with or without Paula as host –so you can use with special interest groups • You can share your screen, docs and PowerPoint AND with permission in recordings can be done of discussions to share • It is a lot like Skype - we can use both for BAPP
4. Things that were tricky • Snags – volume control – Ah! Kayleigh had good advice from working on cruse ships – wear headphones to cut down feed back! • Add-in for Macs for sharing screens – takes longer and needs to be set up if you want to share you screen on a Mac - see directions – sometime ADD-in a bit confusing • Bit of a delay sometimes in talking unless headphones handy!
5. The whiteboard – can work on this like a flipchart and everyone can write on it
6. Discussion can be added - example A copy of the discussion notes: Adesola has a neat link on her blog about citation – go to her blog to see - also http://www.citethemrightonline.com Cite them Right is a website to help with citation - you can sign in with your Middlesex IT user name and password. Looking at connecting Skype - breeze - Google Hangout - Facetime Can everyone write on discussion notes? Yes Catherine added this Kayleigh said wear you earphones - so won't loop!! GOOD ADVICE http://unihub.mdx.ac.uk/your-study/library-and-it-support/help-and-support/how-to- guides UniHub link
7. For Macs – if not cooperating – go into Safari- security
8. Then say okay to unsafe mode for breeze – not for anything else
9. After Add-in – don’t go from pop-up screen shown – it should connect on its own. You should only have to do the Add-in once in the set-up – but it may take some adjustements depending on your computer
10. The adobe-connect/breeze BAPP Arts Meeting Room is just another way to talk
... your company manually handling the details of meeting room management. EventBoard’s meeting booking software makes ... Free Trial Employee Meeting ...
Professional meetings with GoToMeeting let your best ... Every customer receives a personal meeting room with ... Start My 30-Day Free Trial ...
Only from PGi. The iMeet online ... Connect and collaborate with up to 125 people in your own customized online meeting room. ... Start a Free Trial
Adobe Connect Meetings enables you to ... Overview Apps Learn & Support Contact Us Join Demo Free Trial ... Quickly create additional online meeting rooms ...
Feedback for BAPP Arts I know everyone is working hard - contact me this week if you need to talk about feedback. I will bes ending out more emails ...
Click the "Download" button below if you want to download and install SmartDraw on your Windows computer. Free Download. Tweet. Home; Diagrams; Solutions ...
22nd of March 1-4pm ALL Campus Session BAPP Arts sign-up ...