Published on May 31, 2019
1. MarketsandMarkets™ Presents Baking Ingredients Market by Type, Application, and Region - Forecast to 2022 http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/baking-ingredients-market-172589056.html
2. The report "Baking Ingredients Market by Type (Emulsifiers, Leavening Agents, Enzymes, Baking Powders & Mixes, Oil, Fats & Shortenings, Starch, Colors & Flavors), Application (Bread, Biscuits & Cookies, Cakes & Pastries, Rolls & Pies), and Region - Forecast to 2022". The baking ingredients market, estimated to be valued at USD 13.03 billion in 2017, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2017 to 2022, to reach a value of USD 16.91 billion by 2022. Browse • 69 Market Data Tables • 69 Figures • 173 Pages Report and in-depth TOC on “Baking Ingredients Market“ Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report. Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=172589056 Enzymes is projected to be the fastest-growing segment in the baking ingredients market during the forecast period. The baking ingredients market is segmented, on the basis of types, into emulsifiers, leavening agents, enzymes, baking powder & mixes, oils, fats, and shortenings, starch, and colors & flavors and others.
3. Key Players: • Associated British Foods plc (U.K.) • Corbion N.V. (The Netherlands) • British Bakels Limited (U.K.) • AarhusKarlshamn (Sweden) • Royal DSM N.V. (The Netherlands) • Muntons plc (U.K.) Make an Inquiry: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_Buying.asp?id=172589056 The enzymes segment is projected to be the fastest-growing segment in the baking ingredients market during the forecast period; this is attributed to their role as protein catalysts used to reduce mixing time, increase oxidation, manage the speed of fermentation & dough stability, and improve machinability in various bakery products. They are also used as additives in the manufacturing of bread and other fermented products to improve the texture of ready-to-eat baked goods. The rising consumer demand for healthy baked foods such as low-fat, low sugar, and high-fiber foods necessitates the need to innovate new ingredients and hence is a major factor driving the growth of the enzymes segment.
4. The bread segment is projected to account for the largest market share in the baking ingredients market during the forecast period. The baking ingredients market is segmented, on the basis of applications, into breads, biscuits & cookies & biscuits, cakes & pastries, rolls & pies, and others which include pizza bases, donuts, tortillas. The bread segment is projected to be a leading segment in the baking ingredients market which is attributed to large consumption sector and being a staple food for most regions. The demand for gluten-free products is increasing as a result of the rising health awareness across the globe. Speak to Analyst: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=172589056 Consumers are becoming more health-conscious, and their nutritional preferences are changing, leading to a rise in demand for gluten-free and low-carbohydrate products. Food manufacturers now make bread products that have reduced sodium content and low-saturated fats, with the help of emulsifiers and other additives. A growing trend has also been witnessed with respect to demand for vegetarian and organic bakery products. The demand for gluten-free products has witnessed strong growth in Europe and North America, especially in the U.S., due to awareness about the benefits of gluten-free diets.
5. Europe projected to remain dominant in the baking ingredients market during the forecast period. Europe is projected to remain the dominant regional market in the baking ingredients market during the forecast period. It remains one of the important markets for baking ingredient companies due to its size and favorable regulatory environment. Factors such as increasing awareness about the benefits of natural ingredients and health consciousness have resulted in the consumer push for better foods fuels the growth of the market in this region. Request Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=172589056 This report is targeted at the existing players in the industry, which include the following: • Baking ingredient manufacturers • Regulatory bodies • Intermediary suppliers • End Users “The study answers several questions for the stakeholders; primarily, which market segments to focus on in the next 2 to 5 years for prioritizing efforts and investments.”
6. Contact Us Contact: Mr. Shelly Singh MarketsandMarkets™ 701 Pike Street Suite 2175, Seattle, WA 98101, United States Tel: 1-888-600-6441 Email: email@example.com Blog @ http://www.marketsandmarketsblog.com/market-reports/food-and-beverage Connect with us on LinkedIn @ http://www.linkedin.com/company/marketsandmarkets
7. About MarketsandMarkets™ MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve. MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "RT" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.