Published on March 1, 2014
Ayurvedic and herbal Remedies for Diabetes Treatment www.herbalwoodglass.com
Diabetes mellitus, or madhumeha, is one of the twenty types of pramehas described in Ayurveda. It is a condition that cannot be treated but by several methods it can be controlled. (1)Useful Herbs in the Treatment of Diabetes1. Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)- www.herbalwoodglass.com
2. Bael (Aegle marmelos)The leaves of the bael have antidiabetic properties. Their extract must be consumed, preferably with a pinch of black pepper in it. 3. Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)- www.herbalwoodglass.com
4. Garlic (Allium sativum)Garlic contains the best vata pacifying properties. Garlic contains allicin, which works at reducing the sugar level in the blood. It also brings about the disintegration of cholesterol in the body. 5. Onion (Allium cepa)- www.herbalwoodglass.com
6. Neem (Azadirachtha indica)The neem or the Indian margosa tree is known for its medicinally useful bitter leaves and other parts. A paste of its leaves taken daily has excellent properties in reducing the sugar content of the blood. 7. Jamun (Syzygium cumini)- www.herbalwoodglass.com
8. Turmeric (Curcuma longa)- Turmeric is another useful remedy for diabetes. Its effects are felt better if it is t taken along with amalaki (Indian gooseberry). www.herbalwoodglass.com
(2) Treatments for Diabetes According to Diet1. Obesity is one of the leading causes of diabetes. Hence the food must be devoid of fats and cholesterol producing substances 2. Reduce or even completely eliminate sugar in the diet. A hypoglycemic diet must be taken. 3. Include at least one bitter dish in every meal. www.herbalwoodglass.com
(3) Ayurvedic Treatment for DiabetesThere are some Ayurvedic processes which Will helps you to deal with Diabetes.a) Apatarpana (de-nourishment) b) Shamshodhana (cleansing) In these methods, the fats built up in the body are reduced by de-nourishment of the body. This is followed by a cleansing of the toxins that have accumulated in the body. Once this is done, then the body has to be rebuilt. This is done by:- c) Santarpana (replenishment) d) Brumhana (promoting body bulk) e)Vijaysar(Indian Kino)[Herb]www.herbalwoodglass.com
(4) Home remedies1. Have a breakfast of fruits like tomatoes and jamuns etc. 2. Soak a few seeds of fenugreek in water and keep them overnight. Have the softened seeds of fenugreek in the morning. 3. Continue a diet of bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months. This will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount . www.herbalwoodglass.com
Thank You For Patience For More InformationContact UsHERBAL WOOD GLASS # 41, First Floor , Khamdhenu Shopping Center, Shastri Nagar, Jaipur -302016 Rajasthan – India Helpline- +91-9024240000 Efirstname.lastname@example.org Website- www.herbalwoodglass.com
Calcification Inhibitors in CKD and Dialysis Patients
Ayurvedic Treatment of Diabetes. According to ayurveda, diabetes is a metabolic kapha type of disorder in which diminished functioning of agni leads to a ...
Amazing information about Diabetes Cure in Ayurveda(Madhumeha) | Ayurvedic Diabetes Cure. Ayurveda has classified 20 types of Diabetes, its symptoms in depth.
Ayurveda treatments, combined with internal medication, low carbohydrate diet and yoga postures can help overcome diabetes.
Control and Cure diabetes through time proven Ayurvedic treatments and strategies.
Ayurvedic treatments for diabetes mellitus: This version published: 2011; Review content assessed as up-to-date: August 31, 2011.
Ayurvedic Treatments for Diabetes are well managed at the Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre under the ... Ayurvedic Treatments for Diabetes in India Healing ...
Ayurveda considers Diabetes under the group of urinary disorders mentioned under Prameha.
Ayurveda Natural Remedies for Diabetes (prameha) Type 1, both medicines and treatment from VAN Ltd serving since 1925
Diabetes Termed `Madhumeha' in Ayurveda, its incidence is higher amongst the older and the obese. Originating from an absolute or relative lack of ...
Expert tips and advices to help you face diabetes with a smile. Diabetes diet, diabetes treatment and natural diabetes cure