Published on September 28, 2015
1. physiology Si plified BY…. Dr.M7md El-Bshany
2. • Sympathetic supply to Head & Neck. • Sympathetic supply to Thorax. • Sympathetic supply to Abdomen. • Sympathetic supply to Pelvis. • Sympathetic supply to somatic structure. Objectives
3. Sympathetic supply to Head & Neck Eye Salivary gland Cerebral vessels Skin
4. Sympathetic supply to Head & Neck Salivary gland Vaso-constriction of blood vessels. Trophic secretion. Contraction of myo-epithelial cells.
5. skin Sympathetic supply to Head & Neck VC mainly. Contraction of pilo-erector ms→Hair erection. Sweet secretion. Cerebral vessels Mild VC.
6. Horner syndrome. Ptosis. Miosis. Enophthalus. Anhydrosis. flushing
7. Sympathetic supply to Thorax. Heart Lung ↑ heart rate ,contraction ,conductivity , excitability. Coronary vessels Direct effect → VC Indirect effect → VD Broncho-dilatation. ↓Mucous secretion. VC .
8. Sympathetic supply to Abdomen.
9. Sympathetic supply to Pelvis.
10. Sympathetic supply to Skin & skeletal ms. Orbelli phenomenon Symp. stimulation to skeletal lead to • better contraction , • delay fatigue , • early recovery after fatige. Mechanism Vaso-dilatation. ↑Glycogenolysis. ↑Sensitivity of motor end plate.
functions of sympathetic nervous system simplified physiology دي عباره عن مجموعه من الفيديوهات بنشرح فيها ...
The control functions of the ANS. 3. ... Autonomic Nervous System Bio Factsheet 56 3.(a) List five ways in which the parasympathetic system is an energy
The autonomic nervous system (ANS) ... Motor neurons of the autonomic nervous system are found in ‘’autonomic ganglia’’.
Autonomic nervous system disorders can occur alone or as the result of another disease, ... Autoimmune Autonomic Ganglionopathy ...
Autonomic Nervous System. The autonomic nervous system (ANS) ... Now is the time for the parasympathetic nervous to work to save energy.
Autonomic Nervous System.ppt 1 ... and (3) binding of ... Autonomic Transmission ganglia block Autonomic Transmission ganglia block
Neurology - Autonomic Nervous System Armando Hasudungan. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 320,778 320K. ... Gross Anatomy - Autonomic Nervous ...
Autonomic Nervous System (Ch. 16) Human Anatomy lecture ... B. Autonomic N.S. (ANS) - involuntary - Effector - smooth, cardiac muscle, and glands (=
Overview of the Autonomic Nervous System. By Phillip Low, MD. NOTE: This is the Consumer Version. ... An autonomic nerve pathway involves two nerve cells.
Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) يكبزويلا ةدحو .د .م .أ Department of Pharmacology- College of Medicine- University of Mosul Sympathetic ...