Published on October 29, 2007
MCS Auction Number 2007 - 4 Bids Must be Postmarked or Emailed by Tuesday, NOVEMBER 27, 2007 Larry Haller, Auction Manager Send Bids to: P. O. Box 546 or email: LJHaller@aol.com Sierra Madre, CA 910250546 FEATURES OF THIS AUCTION >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< SPECIALIZED COLLECTION OF WW1 DOMESTIC MILITARY BRANCHES AN ARRAY OF CANCELS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES Specialized Collection of Border Series Flag Cancels (Lots #110 – #120) Esoteric Flag Cancel Lots (Lots #100 #109) Advertising Covers with Flag Cancels (Lots #102 #103) Supplies and Literature (Lots #195 #203) >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< A CONTINUATION OF ITEMS FROM THE COLLECTIONS OF ANDY BUCKLAND (Auction Part Thirty three) THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS CONTINUE TO BE EXTENDED TO BIDDERS: • REQUEST PHOTOCOPIES!! SEE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE ! I WILL BE PLEASED TO ACCOMPLISH ALL THE PHOTOCOPYING YOU DESIRE ...... 5¢ PER ITEM, PLUS POSTAGE. OR YOU MAY REQUEST LOTS TO BE SENT TO YOU FOR VIEWING. • CALL BETWEEN 10 AM & 10 PM PACIFIC TIME TO DISCUSS ANY LOTS. (626) 8360621 • IF YOUR INVOICE IS FOR A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT, YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE OPTION OF PAYING IT IN AS MANY AS FOUR MONTHLY INCREMENTS. • ALL LOTS ARE OFFERED SUBJECT TO AN EQUITABLE AND REASONABLE MINIMUM ‘RESERVE’ VALUATION, BELOW WHICH THE LOT WILL NOT BE SOLD Abbreviations ad advertising ddie different die mc multicolor R right am airmail env envelope min minimum recd received B bottom EV estimated value m s manuscript reg registered b s backstamp(ed) flts faults o/s z oversize rev reverse ca cachet(ed) gpc government postal card o/sk overstruck s m small cc corner card hs handstamp(ed) o/w otherwise T top cds circular date stamp ill illustrated pc postcard (picture or greeting) unad unaddressed cr(s) crease(s) imp impression pm postmaster var variety cnr corner L left pmk postmark yd yeardate cv cover lt light pse postal stationary envelope w/ with dd defect degrees MB minimum bid pts points w/o without The condition of the cancellation is indicated first, then the condition of the cover or card. MCS Auction 2007 - 3 Page 1 of 10
For example, F/VG means a fine cancel on a very good cover or card. Condition of the cancel (consists of the postmark and the stamp invalidator) VF = Very Fine; all letters and cancel virtually perfect. F = Fine; letters and cancel well imprinted, considerably better than average. VG = Very Good; letters and cancel well imprinted but perhaps some lightness or other defect. G = Good; some defect, such as some letters or portion of cancel light or not imprinted, or right ends of lines or bars run off the edge of the card or cover. P = Poor; merely an identifiable and countable example. Condition of the cover or card VF = Very Fine; attractive, no faults. VG = Very Good; minor fault such as toning; not described. G = Good; some fault, such as opening reductions; described. P = Poor; doggy; faults; described. If you are hesitant to bid without further details, call with your questions or request photocopies. Bidding increments are: $ 1. to $ 10. $ .50 $ 10. to $ 100. $ 1.00 $ 100. and above $ 5.00 SPECIALIZED COLLECTION OF WW 1 DOMESTIC MILITARY BRANCHES Lot No. 1 This is an extraordinary collection of all machine cancels from Military Branches throughout the United States during World War 1. Consists of approximately 477 items; 151 covers, 326 pc, of which 231 are pc depicting camps and camp life; scenes of soldiers in all phases of military life and training. Fiftysix Branches in twentyeight states are represented. Composed mainly of Universal cancels, but does include scarce cancels such as San Pedro, (Cummins); Fort Bayard, (Columbia); & Fort Sheridan, (Doremus). Some cancels are EKU or LKU. There are no flag cancels in this lot. Some of the uncommon Branches include Aberdeen Proving Grounds, (MD); Beauregard, (LA); Douglass, (AZ); Fort Leavenworth, (KS); Long Branch, (NJ); New Brunswick, (NJ); Plattsburg, (NY); San Juan, (PR); Portsmouth, (VA); Stanley Branch, (TX); San Pedro, (CA); Sparta, (WI); and Navy Yard, D.C. Offered intact. Condition of entire collection is VG/VG or better. A complete photocopy (fronts & backs) of this lot is available for temporary viewing. EV$1,500 AMERICAN (non flag cancels) 2. Lot of seven all type 4 Boston and Washington numbers and letters in diespaces three covers/four gpc 18911892 F lot 3. Lot of ten various cities: Bridgeport, Lowell, Lynn, Washington, Worcester 18921895 six covers VG to F lot 4. Lot of fifteen all type 3 all Boston 18901893 most are covers numbers and letters in diespaces generally a VG lot 5. Lot of eighteen seven wavy lines w/die space in center numerals in d/s are consecutive, 1 thru 13 towns: Berkeley, Chicago, most are Phila., 18951910 covers/pc/gpc condition generally VG/VG or better 6. Lot of eighteen all type 1; all Boston mostly covers, a few gpc 18851890 mostly VG/VG MCS Auction 2007 - 3 Page 2 of 10
7. Lot of twentythree all type 2; all Boston mostly covers, a few gpc 18901893 numbers and letters in diespaces generally VG to F cancels and covers BARNARD 8. Lot of ten all Fitchburg and Cambridge 189496 five covers, five gpc VG lot BARR FYKE (see also literature lots) 9. Boston BarrFyke tassel flag cancel “Station A” as rec’d marking on rev of cover opened at L, R. & T. very light but readable partly o/sk by another Boston dial 1902 G/VG 10. Kansas City, Kans. twenty vert. bars showing 10?(98) pse VG/VG 11. Lot of twentyeight various towns all covers includes five as back stamps 18971904 VG to F lot BARRY 12. Lot of six “A” towns: Albany, Akron, Auburn, Augusta covers 18981907 F lot 13. Lot of nine all service markings; “Received” and “Mail DelayedTrain Late” 189800 mostly covers VG lot 14. Lot of eleven “R” towns; Racine to Rockford all covers 18981900 VG lot 15. Lot of fourteen towns “R” thru “Y” all gpc and pc five view cards VG lot 16. Lot of fortytwo “B” towns: Baltimore to Buffalo mostly covers 18951900 generally VG to F lot. COLUMBIA 17 West End Sta. in dial type H1 102924 cover VF/VG Colorado Springs, Colo. 18. Lot of thirtyfour all type A2 about twelve are covers 190304 VG lot COLUMBIA IELFIELD 19. Lot of three White City, N.Mex., Jackson, N.H., Oquossoc, Maine; all pc viewcards 194651 F lot DOREMUS 20. Chicago Ravenswood Station between two sets of two horiz. bars vertical bars at R 121306 cover F/VG 21. Hammondsport, N.Y. five horiz. lines of dots 31812 pc F/VG 22. Lot of nine type E all covers all diff VG lot 23. Lot of fifty type E almost all are pc, some gpc twenty viewcards VG lot HAMPDEN 24. Lot of twentyseven all different all covers about ten are backstamps 18991904 F lot IELFIELD 25. Lot of eleven all different two covers, eight pc, one gpc 19311948 F lot INDETERMINATE MCS Auction 2007 - 3 Page 3 of 10
26. Lot of two both Cincinnati duplex cancels one barrel shape, one double circle 18771892 both gpc F lot 27. Lot of seven all New York, N.Y. (these may be handstamps) duplex cancels with circle in vertically oriented oval barrel shaped killer various letters, in the circle 18831894 two covers, five gpc VF lot INTELEX 28. Providence, R.I. 13172 cover w/Brown University cc VG/VG INTERNATIONAL 29. Lot of twenty all service markings array of varieties and towns 18901907 covers/cards VG lot KRAG 30. Washington, DC two full impressions of dial common variety 83107 pc local view F/VG LEAVITT 31. Baltimore BBalt(D) 12379 gpc F/VG 32. New York BNY (31) 33179 gpc F/VG 33. San Francisco BSF(C) 41887 gpc F/VG 34. St. Louis BSt. L (D) 528(86) gpc VF/VG 35. Washington, DC Lot of two diff types B & C 18821883 gpc F lot 36. Boston Lot of five different all gpc; all F to VF cancels on VF gpc MB$15 PERFECTION (see also literature lots) 37. Rochester, Mich. type R 71705 pc F/VG 38. Lot of five all type 2 all diff all pc VG lot 39. Lot of five all type 3 all diff all pc VG lot 40. Lot of ten all type 1 all diff one cover/two gpc/seven pc VG to F lot MB $6 PSEUDO 41. South Eliot, Maine “Address your mail to Street….” 92222 pc F/VG 42. Perrysville, Pa. “Address your mail….” bars mostly run off at R, but all wording is readable 122023 pc VG/VG EV$10 43. Trucksville, Pa. “Address your mail….” bars mostly run off at R, but all wording is readable 122021 pc VG/VG EV$10 TIME MARKING 44. Pittsburg, Pa. as transit mark on rev of cover 22810 VG/VG 45. Lot of six type J all diff all covers F lot 46. Lot of twentyeight type J very minor duplication all pc/gpc thirteen viewcards F lot UNIVERSAL 47. Columbia, S.C. “Jackson Branch” in dial 101818 cover F/VG MCS Auction 2007 - 3 Page 4 of 10
48. Lot of four all “Received” marking in dials w/the following Hotels/Towns in bars all on rev of covers: Statler/Detroit; McAlpin/New York; Ritz Carlton/New York; Pennsylvania/New York 19131922 F lot 49. Lot of six types B2YR/BTSF; Long Branch, N.J.; West Hoboken, N.J.; Cleveland, O., Sta B 19121914 all pc F lot 50. Lot of twentynine type BSB an array of towns/states six covers/six gpc seventeen pc eight viewcards F lot LARGE LOTS/ MIXED LOTS ( various machine cancels, no flags ) 51. Lot of one hundred and ten fifty covers, fifty pc, ten gpc; an array of machine makers/an array of towns and states condition generally VG/VG CANCELS ORIGINATING IN OTHER COUNTRIES BARRFYKE (see also literature lots) 52. Melbourne tassel flag cancel 1905 cover stamp at right is damaged cancel stain/stutter at R VG/VG 53. flag cancel 1900 pse sm light stains all over cover was also run thru machine Wellington, N.Z. upsidedown VG/VG 54. Mexico weather flag cancel: “Buen Tiempo A.M. Lluva P.M. Manana” as received marking very readable but o/s on orig pmk of Puebla 1903 gpc G/VG 55. Mexico tassel flag cancel “R.M.” Puebla type C 1903 cover VG/VG 56. Mexico D.F. in dial tassel flag “R.M.” 1903 pc VG/VG 57. Mexico Ciudad Juarez, Chi. tassel flag “R.M.” 1903 gpc F/VG 58. Mexico Lot of two both Monterrey diff dials tassel flags “R.M.” 190405 pc/gpc VG lot 59. Mexico Lot of three tassel flags “R.M.” diff dials; one is a recibida” 190203 gpc/gpc/pc VG lot BICKERDIKE 60. Netherlands ‘S. Gravenhage cancel: crown flanked by Lions 1905 pc local scene F/VG 61. Germany lot of three G type cancels DresdenAltst, Cassel, Munchen; 190608 all pc F lot 62. Canada lot of three; flag cancels Montreal, Toronto (2) “C” and “D” in d/s 189899 all gpc VG lot 63. Italy lot of five flag cancels Napoli, Rome, Genova; at least three diff flag dies represented four pc, one gpc VG to F lot 64. Germany lot of five flag cancels Bremen, Chemnitz, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Halle 190305 all pc VF lot “BOSTON” ( manufactured by the American Co.) 65. London lot of six all seven bars two diff dials 1905 two covers/four pc, three w/local views VG lot COLUMBIA 66. Australia Melbourne “Victoria” in three sets of wavy lines 1908 pc VG/VG 67. England six bars; “JapanBritish Exhibition” in dial 1910 pc local view VG/VG MCS Auction 2007 - 3 Page 5 of 10
68. England Southampton Paquebot cancel 1919 cover VG/VG 69. Germany Leipzig flag cancel 1901 pc F/VG 70. Jamaica Kingston slogan: “Come to Jamaica B.W.I., the Ideal Tourist Resort” 1935 cover F/VG 71. New Zealand Auckland “New Zealand” in center set of double bars 1906 cover VG/VG 72. Lot of two Hamburg flag cancel on pc, 1907; & six bars on pc, 1912 F lot 73. Lot of four Netherlands all flag cancels Amsterdam, ‘S Gravenhage, Rotterdam (2 diff dials) 190607 three pc/one gpc VG lot 74. Lot of six England all slogans: “Buy National War Bonds” or “Buy National War Bonds Now” from six diff towns 191718 all pc VG lot DAUGIN (see also literature lots) 75. Chile Concepcion type 2 grid lines to R of dial 22318 pc local view VG/VG 76. Chile lot of two Concepcion and Santiago grid lines to R of square pmk 18991905 cv/pc F lot HOSTER 77. London 91285 gpc VG/VG IMPERIAL 78. Montreal type D15 six bars w/”CANADA” in center 31397 gpc F/VG 79. Ottawa type 49 flag cancel full imp 71597 gpc VF/VG 80. Montreal lot of two type 15 and 16 both full imp flag cancels “D” and “E” in diespaces both 1897 gpc/pc VF lot INTERNATIONAL 81. Switzerland Lugano Lettere in dial flag cancel w/ Swiss cross in centerfull impression 1927 pc F/VG 82. Lot of ten all Canada all flag cancels w/various slogans in the flag or in box to L of flag six towns represented 19171918 five covers/five pc condition of cancels/covers/cards is mixed 83. Lot of ten all Canada all slogans all diff all covers 1920’s F lot KRAG 84. Argentina Buenos Aires slogan: “Consigne con Claridad la direccion…” 2.5 imp of dial 1939 cover F/VG 85. Australia Sydney slogan: “Address Mail to P.O. Box No….” two imp of dial 1926 cv F/VG 86. Australia Sydney seven bars two imp of dial 1916 cover F/VG 87. Australia Melbourne six bars w “VICTORIA” within 1.9 imp of dial 1910 cover F/VG 88. Austria Klagenfurt six way lines two imp of dial 1911 pc F/VG 89. Ceylon Colombo slogan: “TRADE FOLLOWS THE PHONE” two imp of the pmk 1936 cover F/VF 90. lot of two both Praha slogan: “Fete Federale des Sukols” on pc, 1926; Czechoslovakia five wavy lines on cv, 1939 both showing 2.9 imp of dial F lot MCS Auction 2007 - 3 Page 6 of 10
91. Fiji six bars 1928 cover two imp of pmk F/VG 92. Italy Venezia Slogan: “ESPOSIZIONE INTERNAZIONALE d’ARTE…” two imp of dial 1914 pc VF/VG 93. Mexico “D.F.” in dial four wavy lines two imp of dial 1922 cover reduced at L, does not detract F/VG 94. New Zealand slogan: “VISIT THE BRITISH EMPIRE EXHIBITION 1924” 1923 two imp of pmk cover F/VG 95. South Africa lot of three: Capetown, Pretoria, Johannesburg bars/wavy lines 191236 pc/cv/pc flap missing F lot ROBERTSON 96. Australia Melbourne three sets of bars, “Victoria” in center 1907 cover some various minor smudges: ink/handling F/VG 97. New Zealand Wellington East slogan: “HalfRate Tolls Are Available All Day Sunday” 1938 1.9 imp of pmk cover F/VG 98. Germany lot of four all Leipzig all diff 19131925 all pc VF lot UNIVERSAL 99. Canada Quebec flag cancel slogan: “Diamond Jubilee….” 1927 pc VG/VG FLAG CANCELS page references are to the Flag Cancel Encyclopedia AMERICAN POSTAL MACHINES CO. (note: the 'points' respectively indicated in the FCE are affected when the cancel is on a gpc or pc; see pages 89 to 91) SOME ESOTERIC LOTS 100. Lot of four all flag cancels all covers all with patriotic, two color flags as embossed or printed 189899 one w/2 cent red sm banknote overprinted: “Cuba 2 c de Peso” colorful lot cancels are F covers VG 101. Lot of five all flag cancels on leather postcards (four diff states) plus one pc from N.H. made from bark of a tree (white birch?) F lot 102. Lot of twelve all flag cancels advertising cc collection all with cc of automobile motor companies. noted: Durant, Winton, Stanley, Reliance 18971924 all covers F cancels VG covers EV$8 balance of advertising cover collection 103. Lot of thirtyfive all flag cancels all advertising covers all with ads on front or reverse, or both noted: Hymns, Hotels, Bicycles, Chicago Herald, Banks, Paint, Plows, Miner’s Supplies; cancels/covers are VG/VG 18961910 balance of advertising cover collection 104. Manchester, N.H. B14 o/sk partially on a Thanksgiving turkey Label 112211 pc F/VG 105. Salem, Mass. B14 (1) 62699 cover with a 2 cent green large Banknote stamp from 1870’s VF/VG MCS Auction 2007 - 3 Page 7 of 10
106. Lexington, Mass. A14 42521 on very old pse (2 cent) from 1880’s sm ink stain at R of flag VG/VG 107. Providence, R.I. B14 (3) 3504 cover with mixed franking: 1 cent blue large Banknote stamp plus 1 cent Franklin cc: Rhode Island Philatelic Society F/VG First Day Cover of the 2 cent Yorktown Commemorative stamp 108. Toledo, Iowa A14 101931 F/VG EV$35 Last Day of Cancel Cover 109. Jeffersonville, N.Y. A14 7439 w/stamp commemorating inauguration of G. Washington w/Postmaster letter certifying it as last day of flag cancel use VF/VG BORDER SERIES FLAG CANCELS (PAGE 67 OF FCE) 110. Nogales, Ariz. A14 91916 pc F/VG 111. Columbus, N.Mex. A14 12116 cover VG/VG 112. Deming, N.Mex. A14 92216 pc F/VG 113. Eagle Pass, Texas A14 102122 cv VF/VG 114. Llano Grande, Texas A14 91216 pc light staining around stamp VG/VG 115. Mercedes, Texas A38 “Llano…... Branch” 111316 pc VG/VG 116. McAllen, Texas A14 12417 pse, reduced carefully at L, does not detract F/VG 117. Mission, Texas A14 very light, just readable 82116 pc VG/VG 118. Pharr, Texas A14 102416 pc VF/VG 119. Pharr, Texas A14 town a bit light 81116 cover F/VG 120. San Benito, Texas A14 11217 pc F/VG CALIFORNIA 121. Los Angeles, Cal. B38 Station D 93012 pc VF/VG 122. Los Angeles, Cal. B14 (1) 12596 cover 80pts local cc flap missing F/VG 123. Palo Alto, Cal. A14 (1) 101109 pc VG/VG 124. Taft A14 21114 pc F/VG COLORADO 125. Aspen B14 72913 cover F/VG 126. Fort Morgan A14 92809 pc F/VG 127. Fort Morgan A14 diff die 5425 pse F/VG 128. Pueblo, Colo. A14 diff die (1919 only) 52919 58pts pc F/VG GEORGIA 129. Savannah B14 (blank) diff die 61498 40pts cover VF/VG IDAHO 130. Moscow B14 71210 pc F/VG MCS Auction 2007 - 3 Page 8 of 10
ILLINOIS 131. Anna var #2 4326 pc 37pts F/VG CHICAGO 132. B14 (J) var #23 page 16 12698 cover VF/VF 133. B14 (U) var #48 page 16 minor ink smudging in and around dial 42897 pse F/VG 134. B14 (2) var #10 or 11? page 16 12798 cover VG/VG 135. Station U F14 (2) page 17 111798 cover VF/VG KANSAS 136. Kansas City H38 Stock Yards Station no dd/md/yd pse graphic cc 60 pts F/VG KENTUCKY 137. Covington B44 11399 full imp on 4.5 x 3.5 cover sm tears at T VF/VG MARYLAND 138. Baltimore D14 (1) 11998 pse F/VG MASSACHUSETTS 139. Fall River B14 (Eagle) 52603 cover VF/VG 140. Lowell D13 (1) 11696 cover F/VF 141. Wellesley A38 Wellesley Hills Station 32013 pse F/VG 142. Wellesly Hills A38 Wellesley Hills Station (town in dial is misspelled) 72414 pc VG/VG 143. Worcester D14 ( ) var #1 or #2? 51196 cover F/VG BOSTON page 28 left column 144. Boston var #4 dial is #3 101296 pse VF/VG 145. Boston var #6 dial is #4 61297 cover VF/VG 146. Boston var #8 12098 town a bit lt on pse w/ also 1cent sm banknote stamp VG/VG 147. B42 (L) var #9 92799 pse VF/VG 148. A38 s slogan: FA (G.A.R.) die #2 72917 cover VF/VG BOSTON page 28 right column 149. D1 (H) var #1 13195 full imp cover handling wear VF/VG 150. D2 (F) var #2 11595 cover edge wear 70pts F/VG 151. B3 (6) var #30 11497 cover F/VG 152. B4 (6) var #32 72100 cover F/VG 153. B4 (8) var #43 1997 cover F/VG 154. D4 (8) var #42 7796 cover VF/VG 155. B4 ( ) var #37 12399 pse VF/VG 156. D4 (12) var #57 7896 pse F/VG MCS Auction 2007 - 3 Page 9 of 10
BOSTON page 29 157. B14 (A) var #5 122097 pse F/VG 158. D13 (E) var #26 31495 pse F/VG 159. B13 (K) var #49 81599 pse F/VF 160. B13 (L) var #52 7198 cover F/VG BOSTON page 30 161. E13 (2) “South End A.” in dial 123095 pse F/VF 162. E13 (2) “Sta. A.” in dial 61196 cover F/VG 163. F14 (2) “A” in dial 31198 gpc F/VG MISSISSIPPI 164. Clarksdale 53110 pc VG/VG MONTANA 165. Miles City 42311 pc F/VG NEBRASKA 166. Clay Center A14 (1) 12511 pc F/VG 167. South Omaha B38 Stock Yards Station 8707 pc F/VG 168. University Place A14 diff die “sity Pla” is very light flag spotty 1727 cv G to VG/VG NEVADA 169. Carson City B14 1514 pc VG/VG NEW HAMPSHIRE 170. Bristol 72627 pc 57pts VG/VG 171. Hampton A38 Hampton Beach Station 71725 pc 75pts F/VG 172. Portsmouth B44 some lightness in town/stars 9198 cover VG/VG EV$20 NEW YORK CITY 173. D14 (16) var #40, page 40 6196 pse F/VG 174. Station A lot of two F14 (1) & F14 (2) matching covers in all respects 189899 F lot 175. Station H E14 (2) 11196 cover VF/VG 176. Station H F14 (2) 62397 cover F/VG 177. Station O F 14 (1) var #2 or 4? the “1” in diespace is barely seen 81098 cover 2 cent Trans Miss. stamp VG/VG 178. Penn. Term. Sta. C25 (4) (*) 11915 fine appearing but a cover front only 179. Penn. Term. Sta. C25 (4) ( ) 6117 pse F/VG OHIO 180. Canton var #10 A14 diff die only “CA” of town is printed 8213 90pts pc G/VG 181. Cincinnati var #7 or 8? B14 (1) 21699 pse VF/VG 182. Cincinnati var #16 B14 (3) 101998 cover VF/VG MCS Auction 2007 - 3 Page 10 of 10
OKLAHOMA 183. Nowata A4 72814 pc VG/VG PENNSYLVANIA 184. Meyersdale 33023 pc F/VG PHILADELPHIA 185. Station A F 4 ( ) 8298 cover F/VG UTAH 186. Bingham Canyon 113114 pc VG/VG BACK OF THE BOOK HAND STAMPED FLAG CANCELS ( pages 78, 79, 80 81, 82 of the FCE ) 187. Valkenburg, N.Y. Second commercial style/variety 81111 pc VG/VG 188. Pogue, Pa. Fifteen inset stars style town/state very readable flag light but identifiable 1900 pc VG/VG 189. Dillsburg, Ill. Fifteen inset stars style clear dial, flag just identifiable green ink 22510 pc VG/VG 190. Cornlea, Nebr. Fifteen inset stars style 1210(12) pc P/VG 191. East Holden, Maine Fifteen inset stars style 9511 pc VG/VG 192. Lot of nine eight commercial styles, one RFD; all on pc all are merely identifiable, countable examples balance of consignment 19071922 193. Lot of fifteen all Harrison, Nebr. 3rd commercial style five varieties represented; some philatelic, some commercial usages VG lot LARGE LOTS (MIXED TOWNS / STATES) (these lots consist entirely of Flag Cancels) 194. Lot of fifty an array of towns/states 36 covers, 12 pc, 2 gpc; generally VG/VG SUPPLIES; BINDERS, BOXES, VINYL POCKET SHEETS 195. Binders white, 3 ring w/ vinyl front, back and side, with openings at T for insert of title info 2.5” spine clean, complete have many; tell me your bid and how many you want 196. Binders one brown, one black , 23 ring one with 33 vinyl pages, three inserts vertically; openings at side would display 198 items back to back; the other binder with 28 vinyl pages would display 168 items back to back measures 8.5” x 12.25” w/1” spine 197. Boxes sturdy, classy perfect for covers/cards measurements are: 7.75” wide, 11” length, 4.5” deep each w/metal clasp on front for title of content have MCS Auction 2007 - 3 Page 11 of 10
many; red, black, yellow, blue, green, speckled; tell me your bid and how many you want 198. Vinyl Pocket Sheets 8.5 x 11” w/two pockets vertically; openings at top on front side back to back, each will hold four items have hundreds tell me your bid and how many you want FOR YOUR LIBRARY: SPECIAL PUBLICATIONS Introducing Eugene Daguin 199. by Reg Morris plus associated articles from Machine Cancel Forum (published by McGee & Koontz) issues #80, 97, 99, 191; total pages: 49 1980 and later in 3 ring binder Pneumatic Machine Co. 200. Specialized Study #8 by Morris and Payne 1991 pages: 85 in 3 ring binder Handbook of U.S. Postal Markings Impressed by Machines 201. by Bart Billings 1992 pages: 80 in 3 ring binder BarrFyke Machine Co. 202. Specialized Study #3 volumes 1, 2, & 3 by Morris and Payne 1990 pages: 350 in 3 ring binder Perfection Machines 203. Specialized Study #7 by Morris and Payne 1991 w/town/state listings and date/usage pages: 43 in 3 ring binder >>>>>> end of auction <<<<<< MCS Auction 2007 - 3 Page 12 of 10
MCS Auction 2007 - 3 Page 13 of 10
... WATCH LIVE AUCTIONS Auction Results Sold Lot Archive Search the Sold Lot Archive. View lot ... Search the Sold Lot Archive.
With 500+ auctions closing every day, ... inventory sourcing with Liquidation.com is reliable, ... Shop Acer for bulk lots of computer products and more.
Services include auctions, restoration, ... Lot 115 | 2015 ... Alain Squindo joined RM Sotheby's in 2007, ...
An American auctioneer at a livestock auction, November ... price of an auction lot, ... auction sniping, by which the closing time is extended ...
November 2007 Catalog > Sports > Baseball Autographs < previous lot ... Auction Date:11/30/2007 9:00 PM EST ... The bidding for this lot has ended.
Auctions. Request a valuation. ... Closing date: [[ headline.expiry_date ]]; Closing date: [[ headline.expiry_date ]]; Show more Show less. View all videos.
Auctions +-Auctions; Results; Selling; ... The Autumn Stafford Sale. ... Closing date: [[ headline.expiry_date ]];
Fine Art Auction Results of past sales provides information about the ... Search Past Lots. ... 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | ...
Tiffany and eBay in Fight ... Published: November 27, 2007. ... procedures to eliminate counterfeit silver Tiffany merchandise from its auctions.
Is a commercial/industrial auction company, with auctions throughout the western United States.