Published on January 21, 2016
1. ASP.NET 5 & Docker Roberto Sanz (@rsciriano)
2. Net Beer
3. Algo ha cambiado en Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Openness/OpennessAtMicrosoft
4. ASP.NET 2015
5. ¿Qué es Docker? Docker is a platform for developers and sysadmins to develop, ship, and run applications. Docker lets you quickly assemble applications from components and eliminates the friction that can come when shipping code. Docker lets you get your code tested and deployed into production as fast as possible. Docker consists of: ◦ The Docker Engine - lightweight and powerful open source container virtualization technology combined with a work flow for building and containerizing your applications. ◦ Docker Hub - SaaS service for sharing and managing your application stacks.
6. Máquinas virtuales vs Contenedores
7. Máquinas virtuales vs Contenedores
8. Arquitectura de Docker Dockerfile
9. Docker en Windows Server 2016
10. Recursos: Introduction to ASP.NET 5: http://docs.asp.net/en/latest/conceptual-overview/aspnet.html Understand the architecture (Docker ): https://docs.docker.com/introduction/understanding- docker/ New Windows Server containers and Azure support for Docker: https://azure.microsoft.com/es- es/blog/new-windows-server-containers-and-azure-support-for-docker/ Extensión de máquina virtual Docker para Linux en Azure: https://azure.microsoft.com/es- es/documentation/articles/virtual-machines-docker-vm-extension/ Microsoft Azure Supports Kubernetes And Docker Technology: http://cloud-computing- today.com/2014/09/01/1071163/ Microsoft Azure Service Fabric Facilitates Microservices-Based Application Development: http://cloud-computing-today.com/2015/04/23/1072847/ OPEN CONTAINER INITIATIVE: https://www.opencontainers.org/
11. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com http://www.dotnetters.es
ASP.NET Docker Image. The ASP.NET Core Docker images have moved to https://hub.docker.com/r/microsoft/aspnetcore/ NOTE: This is a Windows container image.
aspnet-docker - ASP.NET Core Docker ... Clone with HTTPS Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL.
I’m excited to announce today that Microsoft is partnering with Docker, Inc to enable great container-based development experiences on Linux, Windows ...
@Rob - Yes, the Docker image is 100% portable to either on-prem or other cloud vendors. It can go anywhere that you can setup a Linux Docker Host (ex ...
Unser Ziel ist der Aufbau einer Testumgebung mit Docker, in der wir eine ASP.NET-vNext-Anwendung betreiben können.
FROM debian:jessie ENV DNX_VERSION 1.0. 0-beta 7 ENV DNX_USER_HOME /opt/dnx RUN apt-get -qq update && apt-get -qqy install unzip curl libunwind8 gettext ...
NOTE: Both ASP.NET 5 (vNext) and the Docker image are in preview and the following instructions are subject to change in the future.
Docker is an open platform for developers and sysadmins to build, ship, and run distributed applications, whether on laptops, data center VMs, or the cloud.
ASP.NET Core daily builds are hosted by MyGet, a "NuGet as a service" service provider. Host your own private NuGet feeds at http://myget.org. [video] Come ...
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.