Published on November 25, 2016
1. ASIA LEISURELY FOODS(NANJING) CO.,Ltd Introduction
2. Part 1 Introduction
3. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 3 ASIA LEISURELY FOODS (NANJING) Name ASIA LEISURELY FOODS (NANJING) CO.,LTD Address MASHAN, LONGSHAN TOWN, NANJING CITY, FUJIAN Since 2006 Certificate ISO 22000, KOSHER, Halal Capital USD1,000THD Chair Member President Chang Chi Lin Vice President Hong Chun Chang General Manager Sean Lin Vice General Manager Ly Ren Lin Employee 100 Main Markets Japan, United States, Europe, China Cover Area Land cover 980㎡ Total 1,783㎡（1F＋2F） Capacity 700t / year Equipment Vacuum Fryer: 8 (Taiwan made), 2 (China made) Metal Detector: 2 Automatic Packing Machine: 4 Inspection Quality Control: 12 staff Pesticide Residual: 92 Items Bio Test : Bacterial, Coliforms Other: AV/POV, Oil, Moisture, Sugar Content
4. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 ASIA LEISURELY FOODS (NANJING) Asia Leisurely Foods
5. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Manufacture Machine 1.Vacuum Dehydrator x 10 2.Metal Detector x 2 3.Deoil Machine x 2 Package Machine 1. Automatic Packer x 4 2. Blender x 1 3. Ozone Sterilizer x 1 5
6. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 6 1．Bio Exam 2．AV/POV 3．Pesticide Residual(92 items) 4．Oil & Sugar content inspection. OUR LAB
7. Part 2 Main Markets & Products
8. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 8 Main Markets & Products Overseas Overseas Main Market Main Product Green Bean, Strawberry, Okra Carrot, Apple(Cinnamon) Mix Vegetables (Sweet Potato, Taro Stick, Pumpkin, Carrot, Green Bean) Mix Fruits (Banana, Honeydew Melon, Starfruit, Pineapple, Apple) Japan United States Europe Overseas Packaging Own Brand (US, Japan) OEM (UK) Bulk (US, Holland, Japan)
9. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 9 OUR PACKAGING 40G/40bag/Carton .70G/24bag/Carton Okra & Dates 100G/24bag/Carton Beans, Potatoes & Taro
10. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 10 OEM - Lays New product Jackfruit Broccoli
11. The Finest Seasonal Ingredients Vacuum Dehydrate Asia Farm Leisure Chip Features: • Preserve the natural color , Taste and nutrition • Reduce moisture Enrich flavor
12. Processing - Dehydration Evaporates the moisture within ingredients to create a crunchy texture by heating up with palm oil evenly under a vacuumed space.
13. Asia Farm's Chips VS Regular Chips
14. Ｑ1.Why choose chips over fresh fruits？ Lighter, easier to carry, last longer which make up the disadvantages of fresh fruits & vegetables. Ｑ2: Why using vegetable oil? Vegetable oil contains unsaturated fatty acid and vitamin E which allows the enrichment of flavor. Q3: Why using malt sugar? Malt sugar belongs to the polysaccharide category which is easier for the body to consume. It also build a layer to reduce oil absorption during processing and it offers a crispy taste. Q & A
15. Q & A Q4. What is Dietary Fiber for？ Reduces blood sugar rise and lower blood cholesterol, boost digestion, prevent Diverticulitis and colon cancer. Q5: Are there any additives? Nope! No artificial colors, preservatives or any funny stuff was added. Q6: Why do they stale? What to do when they stale? The products start absorbing moisture once exposed to air, to resolve this, simply place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
16. Ｑ7.What if I don't like sweets？ Thin salt vegetable, mushroom and potato chips are also available!