Published on September 11, 2015
1. 11/09/2015 1
2. 2 A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE RENEWABLE ENERGY Created in 2007 by Pascal MARTIN in association with Jean-Paul LEGENDRE (LEGENDRE Group) 80 employees 450 installations completed 15 establishments in France A € 40M turnover in 2013 The outlooks of ARMORGREEN: Long-term oriented Local energy for local development Suitable solutions for local issues
3. 3 AFFILIATE TO THE LEGENDRE GROUP An independent company founded in 1950, active in France in all building trades Annual Turnover : € 400 million / 1400 employees Last major operation: € 105M market construction of the RENNES’s metro (line B)
4. 4 FOUR BUSINESS AREAS PROVIDE COMPLETE DIVERSIFICATION Photovoltaic Solar: historical activity of the company since 2007 with more than 100 MW installed to date. In France & abroad. Anaerobic digestion: activity launched in 2011. 25 achievements. 15% of the French market 1 of the larger French plants under construction in 2015. Wind: development programmed around 2015-2016 EMR: Partner in the consortium with GEPS TECHNO, STX France, IFREMER, ENSTA BRITAIN, Central School of Nantes and JEUMONT ELECTRIC. AMI ADEME underway
5. 5 ARMORGREEN OFFERS ITS SERVICES TO 5 MAJOR CUSTOMER SEGMENTS Farmers Field crops Livestock Communities Local communities local semi-public companies Businesses Property Development Industry Investors Individuals Institutionals Energy producers
6. 6 ORGANIZATION OF THE ARMORGREEN GROUP renewable energy energetic efficiency operation & Support Partners :
7. 7 ARMORGREEN & MAJOR PROJECTS MAJOR PROJECTS & INNOVATIVE ARCHITECTURAL PROJECTS FINANCING OPERATION MAINTENANCE DEVELOPMENT DESIGN CONSTRUCTION
8. 8 2015 SCHEDULE : 15 FARM BUILDINGS OF 4MW
9. 9 2015 SCHEDULE : ONE OF FRANCE’S LARGEST SOLAR ROOFING A 2,3MWp (Ha) project of a roofing asbestos removal. A true territory project. Sancoins (18) – FRANCE – Livestock Market Commissioning: 1st quarter 2016
10. 10 2015 SCHEDULE : ONE OF FRANCE’S LARGEST SOLAR INDUSTRIAL ROOFING Marché aux bestiaux de la ville de Sancoins Rénovation de la toiture par l’installation de la centrale solaire photovoltaïque (2,3 MW) Cette centrale solaire produira l’équivalent de la consommation annuelle de 982 foyers 8 519 panneaux vont recouvrir les 33 200 m² de toiture Cholet (49) – Batignolles - FRANCE Commissioning : 1st quarter 2015 In the middle of Cholet, this project is part of the cleanup and rehabilitation of a multi-activity complex, the historical site of BATIGNOLLES. Machine tool plant built in 1943 by the Industrial RENAULT, whose activity ceased in 2007 Renovation of the roof by installing a photovoltaic solar power plant (1.4 MW) This solar plant will produce the equivalent of the annual consumption of 620 homes 5147 panels will cover the 8800sq roof
11. 11 2015 SCHEDULE : A CENTRAL SOLAR TRACKERS HZ (SINGLE AXIS) ON AN OLD LANDFILL A solar plant on ground HZ trackers for a total power of 5,2MWp Poiré-sur-Vie (85) - FRANCE Commissioning : 1st quarter 2016
12. 12 TERRITORIAL ANAEROBIC DIGESTION UNIT Power: 1.4 MW cogeneration Incoming Substrates: -> 10,000 tons of corn silage crop residues -> 17,000 tons of silage CIPAN -> 1500 t of rapeseed silage waste -> 9000 t of pig manure -> 1000 t Grape Marc -> 2000 t waste vegetables -> 5000 t of waste oil residues Heat recovery: -> Drying digestate -> Heating tanks / hygienisation -> Heating digesters Hourtin (33) – FRANCE - Anaerobic digestion of the territory Commissioning: 2nd trimester 2016
13. 13 TERRITORIAL ANAEROBIC DIGESTION UNIT Anaerobic digestion plant and agricultural composting: recovery of plant cover and foot corn silage. Liquid digestate fertilizer application through irrigation system
14. 14 10 UNITS OF AGRICULTURAL ANAEROBIC DIGESTION ONGOING, BY AEB
15. 15 Sergies & ARMORGREEN have developed and built 2 ground power plants : Cazaubon (32) and Foussais-Payré (85). Commissioning: February 2014. SOME EXAMPLES OF MAJOR PROJECTS ALREADY DONE
16. 16 SOME EXAMPLES OF MAJOR PROJECTS ALREADY DONE
17. 17 HIGHLIGHT PROJECTS IN URBAN CENTERS Paris (75) – La Halle Pajol – 500kWp – Commissioning : April 2013 The largest solar power plant in the City of Paris Rehabilitation of an eco-district Positive Energy Building Experimental Technical Assessment obtained in only 2 months Architect: Françoise-Hélène JOURDA
18. 18 HIGHLIGHT PROJECTS IN URBAN CENTERS
19. 19 HIGHLIGHT PROJECTS IN URBAN CENTERS Nantes (44) – FRANCE - Athletics stadium– 556 kWp – Commissioning: October 2013 The first indoor stadium of the Great West, built "around the panels” Architect: Jean Guervilly "100% local" Solution: - MPO cells (53) - SYSTOVI Panels (44) - ARMORGREEN Installation (St Herblain, 44) - LEDU High-Voltage (56)
20. 20 HIGHLIGHT PROJECTS IN URBAN CENTERS
21. 21 COMPLEX PROJECTS FOR STATE SERVICES Family Allowance Office (22) - FRANCE Commissioning : August 2013
22. 22 AUTOCONSUMPTION HIGHLIGHT PROJECTS IN URBAN CENTERS Tours (37) – FRANCE – NEF building – 236 kWp – Commissioning: beginning of 2014 Rehabilitation of a old post sorting office into new offices and homes First energy positive buildings of Indre-et-Loire Project selected from the Call of tender for Projects "innovative and effective solutions" (Centre Region and ADEME) Creators: ART PROM / Boille & Associates
23. 23 AUTOCONSUMPTION HIGHLIGHT PROJECTS IN URBAN CENTERS
24. 24 THE FIRST AUTOCONSUMPTION PROJETS Melesse (35) – FRANCE – Biocoop’s Logistics platform – 300kWp Commissioning: May2015 - Funding and operation carried out by “SAS Soleil du Grand Ouest” owned by “Energie partagée” (crown-founding planner) and “Enercoop Bretagne”. - The electricity generated will be entirely sold to Biocoop‘s cold store and will cover about 12% of the building’s energy requirements.
25. 25 THE FIRST AUTOCONSUMPTION PROJETS Ploufragan (35) – 900kWp – Crédit Agricole bank’s Head Office in Côtes d’Armor - The daily needs are always greater than the production of shade structures: all of the energy produced is consumed on-site - During the weekend, the energy consumption beyond the heel will be injected to the grid - The economic model: a purchased price via the call of tenders of the French government during the first 4 years followed by a grid parity monitoring mechanism of auto-consumption estimated in 2018.
26. 26 GROUND SOLAR POWER PLANT ON AN AIRPORT, READY FOR THE FRENCH CALL OF TENDERS (EXAMPLE OF AN ONGOING PROJECT OF MANY MW) Type of land Airport (disengaging zone) Owner Joint Union Management of the Airport Montlucon-Gueret Type of lease Long 25 years lease Power 10 MWp Modules Silicium Polycristallin
27. 27 A SHADEHOUSE PROJECT ON A FAIRGROUND PARKING, READY FOR THE FRENCH CALL OF TENDERS (EXAMPLE OF AN ONGOING PROJECT OF MANY MW) A Double parking shelters project for a total power of 8MWp
28. 28 SOME SOLAR GREENHOUSES PROJECTS
29. 29 NEW MODELS EMERGENCY/ EXAMPLE OF RESAPOLE (79) IN FRANCE Initial demand: Relocation of organic vegetables and fruits production (organic food supply for canteens at a minimum of 20%) Renewable energy consumption for a better ecologic footprint. Creation of buildings dedicated to craftsmen and collectivities (4 buildings of 600sq) Armorgreen’s Vision : Provide a global respond, customized and appropriate to the territory, related to technical, financial, legal, social and environmental dimensions Develop « local energy » in the same way as « local Fruits and Vegetables » : • Provide the best solution regarding circular economy : Transformation of wastes into resources
30. 30 RESAPOLE / 79
31. 31 PHOTOVOLTAIQUE IN UDZ: A SMART-GRID WITHOUT SUBSIDY Thanks to this project, Armorgreen, in partnership with the Conseil Général de Loire-Atlantique (SELA), succeed in the innovation of the technical, legal and financial balance of the photovoltaic development. ZAC de la Fleuriaye. Developer : Equipment company of the region (SELA) Prescription and registration to the UDZ specifications 3 property developers : Bouygues, Villogia and SAMO Bouygues and Villogia : For collective ownership regulation and reservation contract of a « PV » plot. SAMO : emphyteutic lease PV Investment : SELA/ARMORGREEN Next Step : Duplicate the process thanks to an internal energetic loop, by taking into consideration the regulations evolution
32. 32 MORE AND MORE CONCRETE PERSPECTIVES REGARDING BUSINESS MODELS LIGHTING BUILDINGS CHARGING POINTS INVERTERS BATTERIES CHARGE CONTROLLER PV PANELS
33. 33 BIPV ( BUILDING INTEGRATED PV) : A HIGH VALUE-ADDED SPECIALIZATION Substitution of « inert » materials for « active » materials: ACTIVE WRAPPING Substitution of an usual building material. If the BIPV is removed, the primary functions of the wrapping do not work anymore. BIPV characteristics : Double functionality - Renewable and architectural Active elements can be set up on the rooftop as well as on the building facade
34. 34 BIPV ARCHITECTURAL POSSIBILITIES Layout liberty: modules bespoke cut to size Encapsulation of PV cells Possibility of tinting PV cells Modules bending Possibilités de teintes des cellules PV Cintrage des modules
35. 35 BIPV ADVANTAGES Add an additional function to buildings (renewable energy production) Meet buildings market expectations Low energy consumption Energy self-sufficiency Enhance the architectural aspect Reconcile economic constraints Technology cost reduction : new opportunities Wp Cost sq cost Meet technical and regulatory requirements 2006 : € 490 /sq 2012 : € 92 /sq
36. 36 ARMORGREEN KNOW-HOW Engineering : Support for designing / sizing Integration solution Project estimate (€) Construction (EG) Technical validation
37. 37 ARMORGREEN WORLDWIDE ARMORGREEN and LEGENDRE GROUP are strongly expanding their construction and renewable energies activities abroad. A fast-growing international development: In only 12 months : more than 150 MW in projects In a dozen of countries International experience: A dedicated international team composed of international business developers and technicians Experimented key partners which are strongly active abroad for a long time
38. 38 ARMORGREEN WORLDWIDE The following map illustrates this deployment and regions which are our priority and in which we are active.
39. ARMORGREEN 2 rue de la Mabilais - 35 000 Rennes – France Tél. / + 33 (0)2 99 13 38 00 - Fax / + 33 (0)2 99 13 37 99 - firstname.lastname@example.org Armorgreen SAS au capital de 400.000€ - Siret / n°501 688 360 00020 - TVA Intracommunautaire / n°FR94 501 688 360 www.armorgreen.fr 39 THANKS YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION
PowerPoint; FX Trading; ... •English Composition •Computer Sciences ... Développement commercial international chez ARMORGREEN
PowerPoint; English; Windows; Research; Outlook; Teaching; Photoshop; ... Responsable d'affaire chez ARMORGREEN. Francois BAYLE. Economiste de la ...
Microsoft PowerPoint; ... Cambridge English Language Assessment, Número de la licencia: ... Responsable Grands Projets chez ARMORGREEN.
English. Skills. Microsoft Office; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Word; Customer Service; PowerPoint; English; Research; Windows; Outlook; Photoshop; Teaching ...
View Alexandre Jumelle’s professional profile on LinkedIn. ... ARMORGREEN, a company dedicated ... English. Native or bilingual proficiency.
Camille Arnould. Looking for a Graduate Program, VIE, or any other position in Marketing. Lieu Région de Paris, France Secteur Marketing et publicité