Published on November 4, 2016
1. Normal treatment : • wear eye patch for 400 hrs • Nottingham University researches claim certain games can treat the eye in just one hour
2. • Accurate typing • Understanding physics of car racing • Historical events • Flight stimulations • Survival skills • Team work • Geography …………………And so much more
3. Played 30 minutes/day At the end of 3 months : Developed thicker cerebral cortex • contriving complex, organized movements and Forming • visual • tactual • auditory data.
4. The normal heart rate 60 to 100 bpm Action games or Games which needed little physical activity increase the heart rate by an average of 20 bpm research has also revealed that playing active video games help burn calories, lose weight, and could become an alternative for outdoor activities in the near future.
5. Games improve • Motor skills • Hand and eye coordination Piano tiles Super Monkey Ball 2 • 37-percent fewer errors • 27-percent faster • scored 26-percent better
6. “Addiction” to video games is harmful to the health of an individual to great extent Physical Effects : • Insomnia • Obesity • Back pain
7. Physiologically Effects • Social isolation • Confusion about reality and fiction • More aggressive and violent individuality
8. Test to know whether your addicted to games http://www.optenetpc.com/blog/internet-addiction/game-addiction-test/