Published on December 9, 2016
1. MarketsandMarkets Presents Anti-drone Market worth 1.14 Billion USD by 2022 The market is expected to reach USD 1.14 Billion by 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.89% between 2017 and 2022. The growth of the anti-drone market is driven by the factors such as increased security breach incidences by the unidentified drones and increased terrorism and illicit activities.
2. According to new market research report "Anti-Drone Market by Technology (Laser System, Traditional Kinetic System, Electronics System), Type (Detection Systems, Detection and Disruption), Vertical and Region - Global Forecast to 2022", the market is expected to reach USD 1.14 Billion by 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.89% between 2017 and 2022. The growth of the anti-drone market is driven by the factors such as increased security breach incidences by the unidentified drones and increased terrorism and illicit activities. Browse 70 tables and 54 figures spread through 135 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Anti-Drone Market - Global Forecast to 2022" http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/anti-drone-market-177013645.html
3. The market share of the electronics system is expected to grow very rapidly by 2022: The electronics system market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. The huge investment from key players in electronics system-based anti-drone system, low cost of development, and easily understandable technology are the key drivers for this growth. Military and Defense segment expected to lead the global anti-drone market: The military and defense segment is expected to hold the major share of market in 2016. The use of drones for border trespassing and smuggling has increased, resulting into border security concern, and is a key driver for the anti-drone market in military and defense segment. The military and defense market is expected to grow between 2017 and 2022. Report Details: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/anti-drone-market-177013645.html
4. Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest rate in the anti-drones market during the forecast period: North America is expected to capture largest market share in 2016. The APAC market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the anti-drone market. Many of the countries considered under APAC region are developing countries, wherein, the number of commercial places such as public venues, critical infrastructures, and private properties is increasing and the public security at such commercial places is a key driver for the APAC market. The key players in the anti-drone market are the Boeing Company (U. S.), Airbus Group SE (Netherlands), Saab AB (Sweden), Blighter Surveillance Systems (U. K.), and Lockheed Martin Corporation (U. S.) This report describes the market trends, drivers, and challenges with respect to the anti- drone market and forecasts the market up to 2022. The Porter’s Five Forces analysis has been included in the report with a description of each of its forces and their respective impact on the global anti-drone market. This global report gives a detailed view of market across the four regions, namely, North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World which includes Middle East and Africa and Latin America. The competitive landscape of the market presents a very interesting picture, wherein, the market players are majorly focusing on the development of advanced and improved anti-drone products. The report profiles 13 most promising players in the anti-drone market.
5. About MarketsandMarkets MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
6. Contact Us Contact: Mr. Rohan Markets and Markets UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ Magarpatta city, Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India 1-888-600-6441 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org