Published on October 2, 2014
1. Andrew Goodwin Nabila Naznin
2. Links between lyrics and visuals “You got my heart, don’t know how you did it (hey)” In this music video there are not many links between the lyrics and visuals, however the artists shows some link through her hand movement. When she sings “you got my heart” she hugs herself to show she is taken. “When you put your lips on mine” When she sings this song she puts her lips together as though she is kissing matching the lyrics.
3. Links between music and visuals In the song there is a clapping sound and when the clapping is played on the background the singer claps her hand. She does this throughout the music video each time the clapping sound is played. The beats in the music gets faster and when this happens the colour of the screen changes according to the beat.
4. Genre characteristics The music video is located in a studio in a background and also in a bedroom. Its very common for this genre, pop, to be set in a studio background with the singer singing in front. This music video is also very colourful and has balloons to represent the fun, atmosphere. There are also dancing in the music video from a group of people but also the singer dances slightly whilst singing. She changes her costume twice and both dresses show skin.
5. Notion of looking and voyeurism In this music video Ariana is looking directly at the camera throughout. She is also the main focus and the guy is taking pictures of her. In the end they are both looking at each other because the song is about them two in love making each other feel good.
6. Multiple close ups of the artists/ record labels need to sell the artists image Ariana is the main focus throughout the music video. There are multiple shots of her alone singing and this happens continuously throughout the whole music video. The close up shots allow us to see her flawless makeup and hair. Her hair and makeup stays the same throughout establishing her image and look.
7. Intertextual reference In this music video I could not spot any intertextual references however Ariana was an actor from a children’s TV program in which she was innocent. Her image is shown to be still innocent but growing up.
the Creative Portfolio of 14 year old Tyron Shi, RHS student at Rye, New York.
An Iterative Story determined by readers votes. Mugwhah is the story of a wi...
A selection of artistic impressions by David Crighton inspired by his admiration f...
Andrew Goodwin's Theory of Music Videos 2. There is a relationship between the lyrics and visuals. This is the idea that the music video is reflecting what ...
Download Ariana Grande — Love Me Harder. Transcript. ... Andrew goodwin on Ariana Grande - The Way media Ariana Grande: The Final Song; Alpha 1.0.2
CLARENCE RAY GOODWIN Age 76, passed away June 4, 2010, ... Andrew Goodwin, Annais Fulton, Arianna Fulton, Kristian Tribble, and Tori Tribble; younger ...
View 309 Ariana Grande posts, presentations, experts, and more. Get the professional knowledge you need on LinkedIn.
Andrew Goodwin Public Records - peoplefinders.com
1. Andrew Goodwin 1992 . 2. Andrew Goodwin identified 5 key aspects within music videos, there are: • Thought beats (seeing the sound) • Narrative and ...
Morgan Smith Goodwin Kyary Pamyu Pamyu ... Andrew Trischitta Myleene Klass ... Cloudpix » Images » Ariana Grande » Ariana Bgrande Bbubbly Bwallpapers.
Evoking Historical Styles and the Gender Dynamics of Ariana Grande's Yours ... and the Written Word, eds Simon Frith and Andrew Goodwin, 341-368. New York ...