Published on January 29, 2016
1. Atlas Anatômico (Anatomical Atlas) Leonardo Bonfanti Pedro Roberto Ráfagan Abreu Rodolpho Pinto
2. Not that this is exactly the problem… • Fewer and fewer indigent bodies are recorded in the world; • In other hand, increasingly grow number of courses that require a laboratory of anatomy; • That means we will not have enough cadavers for all; • Moreover, much of the body organs deteriorates rapidly.
3. Anatomical Atlas • Big Idea: facilitate the study of anatomy for medical students, reducing dependency on anatomy laboratories; • The ﬁrst version will include only the study of the skeleton; • Highlights: Stereoscopy, Web Service, public quiz tests library, teacher student monitoring, proﬁles for institutions, etc…
4. Essential Question • How assist students in biology areas to study human anatomy bone eﬃciently and interactively and how it can reduce the cadaver usage in the lab?
5. Challenge 0 - Start from scratch! (march - may) • Meet the group and his skillset; • Talk with Edson Justino and understand what should be done: • What is the project? • What is the scope? • What would be the challenges? • During this time, the project has changed a LOT! • At the end, we could get ﬁnished the CLB document and go straight ahead!
6. Challenge 1: First Version June - July
7. The ﬁrst GUI
8. The M of MVC
9. Stereoscopy Skeleton
10. Challenge 2: More design and integration August - September
11. First mockup based on Essential Anatomy App
12. The ﬁnal wireframe started
13. Unity-Xcode integration
14. Web Service • Java + MySQL
15. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
16. Challenge 3: The release candidate October - November
17. The ﬁnal mockup
18. New powerful features • Bookmarks; • Draw; • Labels; • Better Gestures • More stereoscopy rendering optimization; • Fade and hide structures.
19. Other things more • Partnership with “Liga de Anatomia” from PUCPR; • Web based editors for questions and anatomical descriptions (the beginning of our web site); • New features in the web service: • Picture support for Questions • Faster deployment system with SFTP protocol; • A lot of new requests available (around 50).
20. Next steps (to february) • Student, Teacher and Institutions proﬁles: • A small social network for anatomical study; • There’s a big progress at the WS, but nothing done at the client side; • Classrooms: • Teacher accompaniment; • Student statistics from quiz test resolutions; • The ultra high deﬁnition 3D bone library integrated; • Our database populated with the ﬁnal infos.
Human Anatomy Atlas – 3D Anatomical Model of the ... 2010 WWDC Keynote **The modalityBODY App for iPad ... of each anatomical structure " ...
Keynote Speakers: Michael Sacks. ... Title: On Development of an Anatomical, Structural, and Mechanical Integrated Model of the Mitral Valve .
From the FaceBase Annual Meeting, January 8, 2015 at the Information Sciences Institute in Marina del Rey, CA. Download PDFs of this day's ...
... //itunes.apple.com/us/app/human-anatomy-atlas-3d-anatomical ... Human Anatomy Atlas ... Complete Anatomy 3D4Medical Apple Keynote ...
Keynote Speech. Joint modeling of anatomical and functional connectivity for population studies Polina Golland (MIT) Accepted Papers [MBIA-3] Superpixel ...
Vilayanur S. Ramachandran; ... and the Keynote Lecture at the 1999 Decade of the Brain meeting before the NIH and the Library of ... Anatomical pathology;
** Highlighted by Steve Jobs in Apple's 2010 WWDC Keynote **The ... anatomical images and ... modalityBODY: Interactive Anatomy and Medical ...
At Modality, we believe every ... Get Thieme's bestselling Atlas of ... The store within the app offers a variety of world-class anatomical and medical ...
ONCOPLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY OF ... Keynote Lecture ... Round vs Anatomical: when and why ...