Published on October 10, 2016
1. GROUP MEMBERS MAHNOOR SHOAIB 69 MIRZA YASEEN BAIG 67
2. ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS LANGUAGE
3. DEFINE BUSINESS WRITING EVALUATING techniques EVALUATING BUSINESS business letters CONCLUSION CONTENTS
4. FORMAL LANGUAGE The alphabet of a formal language is a set of symbols on which this language is built. Some of the symbols in an alphabet may have a special meaning. The formation rules specify which strings of symbols count as well- formed. The well-formed strings of symbols are also called words, expressions, formulas, or terms.
5. WHAT IS BUSINESS LANGUAGE? The method of human communication, either spoken or written, consisting of the use of words in a structured and conventional way: a study of the way children learn language. (Oxford language)
6. EVALUATING TECHNIQUES Know What You Want Be Specific Plunge Right In Positivity Of The Language Politeness Of The Language Be Fair Readability Be Natural 7c’s
7. ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS LETTER Know what you want Filling of form 29 in respect of asiatec (pvt, limited) Plunge right in We are filling form “29” as required under the company ordinance Positivity of the language Sincerely yours Politeness of the language Thanking you Be fair This letter has no kind of discrimination
8. ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS LETTER The Natural We have deposited an amount of Rs. 1,50,000 in MCB,LDA PLAZA Branch Readability We are filling form “29” as required under the company ordinance 19 84….. Be Specific Amount of Rs. 1,50,000 in MCB,LDA PLAZA Branch, Lahore(copy of bank challan is enclosed)
9. ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS LETTER 7C’s
11. ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS LETTER Know What You Want No prominent or subject line Plunge Right In THE MANAGEMENT IS PLEASED to appoint Positivity Of The Language Awais’s contribution to bulleh shah packaging is acknowledge and appreciated by the management Politeness Of The Language the management is pleased to appoint We wish him the best for the year ahead Be Fair it has no kind of discrimination
12. ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS LETTER The natural No jargon used Readability Awais’s contribution to bulleh shah packaging is acknowledge and appritiated by the management. We are Shure he will keep up the good work and we wish him best of luck for a years ahead. Be specific Appointed Muhammad awais as MANAGER PROJECT in the business unirt CORRUGATED PACKAGING repotting to the VU director from Jan 1, 2016
14. ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS LETTER Know what you want Letter of appointment Plunge right in NBP is pleased to offer you employment as cash officer Positivity of the language You shall perform diligently conscientiously and to the best if your ability….. Politeness of the language We are pleased to inform you that you have qualified Be fair it has no kind of discrimination
15. ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS LETTER The Natural No jargon used Readability Your employment with the bank shall commence the date you join the bank and shall continue the peiod of three years from the effective date unled terminated earlier… Be Specific You shall report to the head of Islamic banking group,NBP,6th Floor, FTC Building,MAIN SHAHRAH E FAISAL, KARACHI FOR THE FUTHER POSTING OF BRANCH AND ONTAIN INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTY FROM HIM. ON YOUR JOINING YOU SHALL REPORT TO INCHARGE ADMINISTRATION…. Kindness upon expiry of yor term og contract ,it may be renewed,at the option of the bank,such period and on search terms as may be offerd by the bank,and accepted by you.