Published on October 10, 2016
1. Analysis of Business Language
2. CONTENTS •Define Business Writing • Evaluating Business Language • CONCLUSION
3. What is business language? The method of human communication, either spoken or written, consisting of the use of words in a structured and conventional way: a study of the way children learn language. (Oxford language)
4. Formal language The alphabet of a formal language is a set of symbols on which this language is built. Some of the symbols in an alphabet may have a special meaning.The formation rules specify which strings of symbols count as well-formed.The well-formed strings of symbols are also called words, expressions, formulas, or terms.
5. MAIN POINTSTHAT MUST CONTAIN A BUSINESS LANGUAGE POSITIVETY POLITENESS FAIRNE COMPLETENESS
6. Evaluating Business Language UNDERTHE LIGHT OF 7C’s • Clarity • Completeness • Conciseness • Correctness • Concreteness • Consideration • courtesy
7. Analysis • Positivity of the language
8. Analysis • Limitation of the client
9. Analysis • Politeness of the writing
10. Analysis • Be fair
11. Evaluation No. Of Paragraphs No. Of Lines in paragraphs No. of words in Paragraphs Ideal Lines: 3 to 7 in a paragraph
12. Readability • Active/Passive Voice
14. Use Of Action verbs
15. TransitionWords • Connectors
17. Title and Numbers
18. Regional Usage of slang
Forget everything your creative-writing teacher taught you in middle school; being predictable and repetitive when you’re eliciting information is good in business ...
Needs Analysis: An Effective Way in Business English Curriculum Design Juan Li School of Foreign Language Studies, Shandong Jiaotong University, Jinan, China
05.05.14; Why The R Programming Language Is Good For Business Thanks to one company, the same code that is revolutionizing the scientific community is now moving up ...
Programming languages even a business analyst can use ... is a language designed for a business or industry domain such as health care, finance, or insurance.
For example when you learn a second language you spend lots ... whether you are fluent in business analysis or ... Thinking like a business analyst may simply ...
The Language and Tools of Financial Analysis from The University of Melbourne. In this course, participants will learn the foundations of accounting principles and ...
With China’s growing economic might, is Mandarin becoming the preferred language of business? Not anytime soon, says a newly released study. Instead ...
The 9 Best Languages For Crunching Data ... negligent to start this list with any language other ... capable of the statistical analysis previously ...
Business process modeling ... The analysis of business processes typically includes the mapping of processes and sub ... Extended Business Modelling Language ...