Published on June 30, 2016
1. AN EFFICIENT OPERATOR BASED UNICODE CRYPTOGRAPHY ALGORITHM FOR TEXT, AUDIO AND VIDEO FILES
2. CRYPTOGRAPHY In modern times, science of using mathematics to encrypt and decrypt data Examples: ATM Cards, Computer passwords, E-Commerce
3. CONDITIONS TO BE SATISFIED Authentication: verifying the identity of user Privacy: only the intended user reads the message Integrity: the exact original message received by user Non-repudiation: proving that the sender really sent the message
4. CRYPTOGRAPHIC TECHNIQUES
5. OPERATORS IN ENCODING Every plain text can be converted into numeric value irrespective of its magnitude. Value 1 Value 2 Value X* Plain Text Cipher Text Encoding
6. WHY UNICODE ? Common standard-65536 characters available 100,000 code positions allocated to characters Many code points not yet assigned Many code points are permanent non characters Hence Unicode mapping (UTF 16) is chosen
7. DESIGN USING UNICODE Plain Text Unicode Cipher Text Operator F(x)
8. KEY BINDING METHODS Numeric key is binded Entire Text Binding: - Each character key added - Inefficient method , hence avoided Feed Back Based Security: - First character key added - Loop continued till end of the word or input - Current Char Key depends Previous Char input -No repetition
9. Criteria for secret key: - Must be numeric value - Unique value range from 0 to 65536 Serial Digit Secret Key: - Depending on the operator , key is added to block - Key range is larger String Structure Key Bind: -Series of characters instead of numbers -Key can have Unicode equivalent values
10. CONCLUSION Thus Unicode character set provides better encoding algorithm Hence it increases complexity of cipher text & provides better security for all file types
An Efficient Operator based Unicode cryptography Algorithm for Text, Audio and Video Files R.Sumathi*, R.Sundarrajan* * ABSTRACT There are many aspects to ...
An Efficient Operator based Unicode cryptography Algorithm for Text, Audio and Video Files ... Latest Paper on Cryptography.
What is Cryptography? Types of Cryptography ... a digital fingerprint of a file's ... An Efficient Operator based Unicode cryptography ...
Text Steganography Based On Unicode of Characters in ... such as text, image, audio, or video file; ... Extracting algorithm Input: Stego file .
... is hopefully a cleaner solution if Unicode characters and text ... Unicode 8.0. New on Mad File ... Operator Based Unicode Cryptography Algorithm ...
An efficient algorithm for privacy Data mining techniques are used to retrieve the knowledge from large databases that helps the organizations to establish ...
List of algorithms Amazing algorithms ... Form of data compression well suited for image and audio compression. Cryptography Secret ... Recursive algorithm ...
... Efficient Operator based Unicode cryptography Algorithm for Text An Efficient Operator based Unicode cryptography Algorithm for Text, Audio and Video ...
Analysis of EnDeCloudReports for Encrypting and ... audio and video data file formats are ... Comparison of new evolutionary cryptography algorithms