Published on March 7, 2014
Amazon Cloud Hands-On Yulian Slobodyan Tech Lead May 2009 SoftServe
• Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) • Simple Storage Service (S3) • Simple Queue Service (SQS)
• Windows Server 2003 • Red Hat Enterprise Linux • Open Solaris • Fedora • Oracle Enterprise Linux • And more…
• Scale Up/Down in few minutes • Start from 10 cents per hour • 1 EC unit = 1.7 GHz x86/1.7 GB RAM
• Object size up to 5Gb • SOAP and REST interfaces • HTTP and BitTorrent access • Object Access Control Lists • Affordable price
• Maximum message size – 8Kb • Message retains for 4 days • SOAP and Query support • Queue sharing
Amazon Web Services Hands-On Video
Overview of Amazon Web Services March 2013 Page 4 of 22 To understand the impact and promise of cloud computing, one may first analyze the significance of ...
Amazon Web Services bietet zuverlässige, skalierbare und wirtschaftliche Cloud Computing-Services. Kostenlose Teilnahme, nutzungsabhängige Zahlung.
Looking for Cloud Servers? Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is a cloud hosting service that provides resizeable virtual servers to make computing easier.
A virtual private cloud (VPC) is a virtual network that closely resembles a traditional network that you'd operate in your own data center, with the ...
Non-Technical Overview of Cloud Computing ... Cloud computing is currently the most over-hyped and least understood technological innovation since the ...
Overview. Adobe Media Server 5.0 supports two HTTP streaming formats: ... For more information about how to manage and secure your Amazon EC2 instance, ...
Whether you’re building your own OpenStack cloud, want a hosted private cloud or want to use Ubuntu in the public cloud, we offer all the training ...
The Economics of Cloud Computing. An Overview for Decision Makers . Bill Williams. Foreword by George Reese, author of Cloud Application Architectures
Amazon Web Services Overview December 2015 Page 3 of 31 Contents Contents 3 Introduction 4 What Is Cloud Computing? 4 Six Advantages of Cloud Computing 5
Cloud Computing Page 2 of 6 An Overview Cloud computing is a computing paradigm, where a large pool of systems are connected in private or