Published on September 29, 2015
1. AGING PAINS OR SOMETHING ELSE?
2. With each passing decades, new pains seem to pop up all the times – a sudden headache, joint pains, sore muscles, etc. Aging & Pains
3. Aging & Pains Pains are not always just side effects of growing older Some pains are signs for other health complications
4. Headache “A pain or discomfort in the head, scalp, or neck” Headaches are stress-related most of the times Can be relieved with pain relief medication & extra rest
5. Headache If you are experiencing continuous headaches, get yourself checked by a doctor as soon as possible
6. Can be triggered by bad posture while sitting, standing, bending awkwardly, lifting stuffs incorrectly, or sleeping Back Pains
7. Back Pains Generally, back pain will improve in a few weeks or months on their own If your back pain hasn’t improved by around 6 weeks, seek help from your GP
8. To prevent or to relieve back pain: Pay attention to your posture Exercise regularly to strengthen core & back muscles Back Pains
9. Pain in your joints can range from mildly irritating to indescribable Usually a result from injuries or arthritis Joint Pains
10. To relieve joint pains: Medicines Regular exercise Medical interventions Joint Pains
11. Want more information on senior caregiving? Click the image!
12. For more information or service inquiries +61 3 9754 4861 http://zee.homeinstead.com.au/outereast
... it isn't an inevitable part of aging. Women and sleep: 5 simple steps to a better night's rest . Sleep ... Is it a heart attack, or something else?
Your child’s growing pains might be something else, ... These symptoms can mean it’s something more serious than growing pains: ... WebMD does not ...
Normal Aging? Or Something Else . . . March 18, 2016 | Meaghan Puglisi. ... Mom’s health has him worried, his aches and pains are just a part of aging, ...
Healthy Aging; Sleep Better; ... Is My Leg Pain Shin Splints or Something Else? ... aching pains in the front of your shins, ...
... You Can Get Help. ... body’s way of warning you that something is ... have been told not to talk about their aches and pains.
Aches, Pains, Aging, and Gaming. ... If I don't enjoy them later then hopefully that means that something else has replaced them and I am still having fun ...
National Institute on Aging ; Related Topics. ... aches or pains, ... Is it Depression or Something Else?
What Else Causes Fatigue? ... It may be the first sign that something is wrong. ... For more information about health and aging, including sleep ...
Pain and Aging I’m 84 and ... but a physical examination may very well reveal something else of ... Patients also have experienced chest pains and may ...