Published on June 7, 2016
1. © 2012 NetDispatcher© 2012 NetDispatcher For the Customer, Asset, Contacts, and Jobs categories. ADDING AND EDITING TEMPLATES (FORMS) CONFIDENTIAL
2. © 2012 NetDispatcher • Here at NetDispatcher we are continually striving to make this software more user friendly and easier to navigate. The process of adding a new customer, or customers, has never been easier. Adding and Editing Templates 7.6.2016 CONFIDENTIAL2
3. © 2012 NetDispatcher Adding and Editing Templates 7.6.2016 CONFIDENTIAL3 • The process for all four category templates is identical. For training purposes, we are going to build a template from the Customer category.
4. © 2012 NetDispatcher Adding and Editing Templates • From the Customers page click the gear icon on the right-side of the page above the customer list. A drop-down box will appear. Click “Edit Forms.” 7.6.2016 CONFIDENTIAL4
5. © 2012 NetDispatcher Adding and Editing Templates • After you have clicked “Edit Forms” you come to the screen below. You can either click one of the templates (forms) you already have made from the list or select “Add New.” 7.6.2016 CONFIDENTIAL5 These are templates that the user has saved.
6. © 2012 NetDispatcher Editing a Pre-existing Template 7.6.2016 CONFIDENTIAL6 Name of template. Can be changed by clicking on the box. Tabs that can be added and renamed Settings Delete Drag & drop Click on a field to add to the template
7. © 2012 NetDispatcher Adding a New Template 7.6.2016 CONFIDENTIAL7 A blank canvas for you to build a template to your preference. Click on the fields to build your template.
8. © 2012 NetDispatcher Conclusion • The instructions in this PowerPoint will apply to the Customer, Asset, Contact, and Job categories when building or editing your templates. • These templates are fully-customizable and, if used correctly, can benefit you and your business immensely.
9. © 2012 NetDispatcher© 2012 NetDispatcher That concludes this tutorial. Have a wonderful day! THANK YOU!
Adding and Editing a Template ADDING A NEW TEMPLATE: Login to your Casefile Manager and Start a new order
Adding and Editing Templates at Design Time How to add and edit Templates. To add and edit a global (RadTreeView Node Template) Template: Access the ...
Edit templates. Applies To: ... Make your templates flexible by adding and configuring content controls, ... If you allow editing to the drop-down list, ...
Adding and Editing Templates at Runtime. You can also add templates to RadTabStrip at runtime, using the TabTemplate property. This property is of type ...
Last modified: November 01, 2010. Applies to: SharePoint Foundation 2010. In this article Adding a Document Template Adding a Mapping Definition ...
Create or edit a control template. ... As an alternative to editing the control template for a ... Modify your template by adding or rearranging child ...
After you identify the template components that you need, you can create the template. You need to build components before assembling them in the template.
The Groove Manager administrative interface allows you to send e-mail to accompany the account configuration code that goes to Groove users, giving give ...
Quicknote templates are really useful for quickly adding standard notes throughout Brightpearl, e.g. on orders, contacts, ... Creating & editing templates.