Published on October 24, 2014
1. Market Research and Social Media Marketing Consultancy Browns Bay, Auckland, PO Box 35554, New Zealand Phone: +64212844127 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2. Company overview and history Social Wizz is a future-focused innovation agency which helps start-ups, start-up! The core areas Social Wizz consults to are businesses which need the help of online interactive research, data analysis, and social media research to effectively launch a new brand, or future-proof an existing business or brand. Working with a team of allied suppliers, consultants and analysts in Market Research & Data Analytics, Marketing and Advertising, and Information Technology, Social Wizz operates on a philosophy of experimentation and exploration to push the future of start-up’s forward globally. Social Wizz believes in staying ahead of the curve in: Social Media & the Internet, Mobile applications, Consumer Electronics, Online Dating and Social Dating, Gamification and Gaming, Data & Market Research, Marketing and Advertising, Cinema and Television, Literature and Publishing. Prashant aka Praz is the Founder of Social Wizz and acts as a digital consultant, trends spotter, data specialist and innovation specialist for the business. Prashant has been in the Market Research industry for over 12 years working for The Nielsen Company (New Zealand), Your Source (Australia), Colmar Brunton (Australia), TNS Direct (New Zealand), Survey Analytics (Australia and New Zealand) with a specialist skill set focusing on Call Centre Management, Online Panel Management, Online Research, Data Processing and Data Management, large-scale project management, new product development and innovations, Operations Management, Sales and Marketing Research. Prashant has worked with over 1000 active clients across the FMCG, Services, Social and Government sectors. His clients include many of New Zealand and Australia's largest companies and all levels of Government. They include some of the world’s largest multinationals, NGO’s, cultural institutions and the next generation of entrepreneurs as well as the latest and cutting edge digital and social media companies. Prashant has been an active representative of WIN (Worldwide Independent Network of Market Research). Prashant has been an active contributor to AMSRS (Australian Market and Social Research Society) and AMI (Australian Marketing Institute) and has acted as a global keynote speaker at over 20 events as either a keynote speaker or one of the core speakers. Prashant has recently attended the Global Outsourcing Summit in China in 2012and 2013 and has traveled over 10 countries and is a frequent globe trotter. His travels include Fiji, China, India, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Canada, London, Australia and New Zealand and aims to further his travels in the future across Europe, Latin America and America over the next decade.
3. Core services include: o Developing high-level strategies to achieve bottom-line objectives. o Identifying opportunities in current markets and possibilities in the new digital era. o Delivering recommendations on the best fieldwork and operations strategy to ensure the most seamless method of data collection customized and tailored to the project. o Utilizing and merging the best of offline and online worlds to deliver continued growth and insights into a particular brand. o Combining old research techniques and new methods to future-proof new businesses in a digital era. o Driving sales and market growth through innovation. o Creating effective advertising and marketing campaigns which deliver ROI. o Influencing social, cultural and organizational behavioral change. o Creating positive relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally o Specialising in fusing online interactivity with sensory. o Working with the best team of allied suppliers to achieve the best result.
4. Aces Entertainment and Research Youth Panel Overview The core vision of Aces Entertainment is to launch four Entertainment driven websites (FilmyAces.com, MusicAces.com, SportyAces.com, and TellyAces.com**) which republish on-going interviews, reviews, and previews from existing smaller websites as well as 100% original content curated and published by the Aces Team. The aim of the panel is to consolidate four smaller areas of entertainment on the Internet, and to create one online youth panel. The websites will have an online only focus and will utilize core Social Media Channels like YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other smaller blogs. The core design will be keeping in mind advances in the “smart” technology space (includes being able to read and view the content coherently on smartphones, smart devices, smart watches, smart TV’s, smart tablets). FilmyAces.com (and the other relative websites) aims to connect with personal magazine curator Flipboard across smart devices. The Aces brands aim to re-publish content on Flipboard daily to stretch it out to a wider audience. In the future, selected content from the websites will also be published into a 2 monthly print magazine which aims to launch itself across New Zealand (nation-wide), Australia (nation-wide) and select North American cities (New York, Los Angeles) with wider plans to expand into Asia in 2015 (namely China, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and India). The initial aim is to build a Youth Panel consisting of 50,000 core members members aged 15-25 across Australia and New Zealand to start with a core focus on 5 core syndicated clients in the FMCG sector. **The domains for Sportyaces.com, TellyAces.com and MusicAces.com (or relative to) are yet to be confirmed.
5. Allies and Suppliers Allies Filmyaces.com has struck core alliances with the following Entertainment websites to republish their content exclusively to Filmyaces.com. The aim is to replicate a similar model for Tellyaces.com, Musicaces.com and Sportyaces.com. Hangull Celluloid: www.hangullcelluloid.com Hangull Celluloid is a review website specialising in South Korean films featuring movie/DVD reviews, cast and crew interviews and the latest news and events information related to South Korean cinema. Dave Examines Movies: http://daveexaminesmovies.com/ Dave Gilleand is a blogger and media critic who reviews movies, television and books on three separate blogs. Dave specializes in providing authentic movie reviews focussing on Hollywood Cinema. Cinematic Shocks: www.cinematicshocks.com Honest and unbiased, Dave J.Wilson is the authentic voice on horror, exploitative and shlock cinema. Dave covers weekly horror, exploitation, and other shocking cinema with expert in depth analysis. Filmi Geek: http://www.filmigeek.com/ Carla has been watching Bollywood movies and refusing to check her brain at the door since 2005, when R.D. Burman’s music snuck up behind her and clocked her over the head. Carla adds her voice to Filmy Aces representing Hindi cinema old and new. Minor Quibbles: http://www.minorquibbles.wordpress.com/ Saurabh is an avid film and cricket buff who is trying to find his own little place in this big, not-so-bad world. A college student who is currently residing in Delhi, he hopes to discover his creative side by writing on films, cricket, books and all things pop-culture. A die-hard fan of Amitabh Bachchan, Saurabh has long been besotted by Bombay cinema. And through his writings here, he also hopes to mine the enormous riches of Indian regional-cinema scene. He would also attempt to touch upon the World Cinema sphere. Eastern Film Fans: http://www.easternfilmfans.co.uk/ Paul Gillon is 43 years old from Birmingham, England. His origins sprang from watching Bruce Lee films as a kid and then found people like Jackie Chan, who introduced him to Sammo Hung and Yuen Biao and then he grew from there into the entire Hong Kong cinema scene. Phil has been a martial artist and a Asian movie fan for over 30 years. Phil was a reviewer for a number of years and then decided to start his own Asian film site and review films for himself. Satyamshot: http://satyamshot.wordpress.com/
6. Satyamshot is a prolific blog with a small team of dedicated writers focusing on world cinema. Operational for over a decade, Satyamshot has proved to be a core niche blog with a core focus on Indian cinema. Naachgaana: www.Naachgaana.com Naachgaana is a cinema blog dedicated to publishing authentic interviews, reviews and previews to Indian cinema. Operational for over a decade, Naachgaana has been dedicated to providing some of the best insights into the psyche of the box-office.
7. Filmyaces.com also envisages to tie-up with certain allied suppliers in the DVD, Music, fashion, QSR, and sports industries to help strengthen the brands core audience better, and to engage them on the panel in a much more personal level. This includes: 1) Interviews with up and coming artists from all over the world in the cinema industry (Directors, Actors, Actresses, Producers, and Technicians) 2) Organize music events and promote core local bands. 3) Have branded attire (Aces Caps, T-shirts, and other branded jewellery and related goods) 4) Launch a small food kiosk called “FRYING ACES” 5) Organize sports training (Rugby, Soccer, Golf, Cricket) with local and international players who are OK to train the youth
8. Technology and Analytics Suppliers Overview The combined clicks of all these sites are into the millions. Aces Panel aims to have 50,000 registered subscribers in New Zealand on a National level with email addresses of members who are willing to participate in ongoing research which includes Online Research, Interactive Research and Interactive sensory research. The aim of the panel is to have a retention rate over 70% and aims to keep the subscribed members engaged with on-going research activities. Unlike other Panels which only offer assorted vouchers, the Aces Panel aims to offer a very large set of incentives which includes entry into events like movie premiers, music events, sports events and reality TV shows as well as vouchers related to travel and give-aways linked to Technology as a core focus. Filmyaces.com has already allied with www.Admitone.co.nz and new start-up www.Letterboxd.com and aims to consolidate preferred supplier agreements with related travel and technology retail outlets as well as work with core industry insiders to provide access to entertainment (Movies, Sports, Television, Music) related events. Initial Investment: $70,000 NZD (to start, conceptualize, design, programme, plan and launch www.FilmyAces.com). Future Investment: $75,000 NZD (to start, conceptualize, design, programme, plan and launch www.Sportyaces.com*, www.Tellyaces.com*, and www.Musicaces.com* (includes design, programming, Social Media Strategy and launch, initial print campaign, initial billboard advertising, online advertising and TV advertising). Initial Investment: Looking for a syndicated set of investors to start with a minimum investment of: $2500 NZD. For further information including full business plan and total ROI please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rank tracker is a tool that helps everyone to find the traffic which a particular ...
Cartes interactives, frises chronologiques, diaporamas, carte Google Streetview in...
This is revealed in new data contained in the final version of the Internet Access in ... a virtual panel ... Exec Summary - Internet Access in SA ...
Edit Article How to Write an Executive Summary. Three Methods: The Basics The Specifics Summary Help and Sample Summary Questions and Answers. The ...
... (ACE.L) including business summary, ... Auhua Clean Energy Plc No. 6 Dongyu Street ... Chief Exec. Officer, ...
Manfred von Richthofen was born ... before a revised version could be ... in which the German flying ace made his final flight to the Royal ...
Learn about a brand new youth employability initiative with Chevron in the Atyrau region of Kazakhstan. ... BROWSE THE LIBRARY Filter by content type:
A diversion program in the criminal ... Many times youth will present with substance abuse and ... One such program is the Victim Impact Panel ...
Proposal for Leadership Skill Training ... Executive Summary and Introduction ... • An English and Spanish version of the final product.
commissioning and publishing research on preventing youth offending; Our priorities. ... Youth Justice Board annual report and accounts, 2009 to 2010
Youth Facilities; Infill Projects ... Popular Reports. ... Final Report; Expert Panel Study of the Inmate Classification Score System ...