Published on October 31, 2016
1. Executive Engineer UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, FAISALABAD Engineering Construction Department TENDER NO.03/2016-17 INVITATION OF BIDS FOR HVAC WORKS University of Agriculture Faisalabad is interested in the air conditioning of following and other buildings at its Faisalabad main campus on single stage two envelope procedure. 1. Lecture Theater at Science Block 2. New Senate Hall 3. Circuit House Separate bidding documents for each building can be procured from the office of the undersigned against payment of Rs. 10,000/- for each building in the form of demand draft in favor of Treasurer University of Agriculture Faisalabad from 06-10-2016 and Technical bids shall be opened on 13-10-2016. The bidders must have a minimum five years’ experience and valid Pakistan Engineering Council registration in relevant category and discipline for the provision of Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system. The bidders should submit prequalification documents and financial bids separately and financial bids will be opened of only those bidders who are technically pre-qualified. The financial bids of non-prequalified bidders will be returned unopened. The bidders must be the authorized representative and sole distributor for Pakistan and shall have completed at least ten projects in Pakistan during last three years with the same brand of equipment being offered for these jobs, otherwise the bids will be considered non responsive. Interested bidders should submit their applications along with following documents: - Name of the firm, address, status, telephone and fax numbers, years of experience PEC registration in relevant category Income tax registration certificate Income tax return of last three years Sales tax registration certificate List of permanent engineering staff with qualifications List of machinery Tools & equipment available with the firm List of projects completed during last 5 years, with the letter from Employer Undertaking that the firm has never been blacklisted for any government or semi government department Undertaking that the firm has never been involved in litigation with any government /semi government or private department Bank statement of last 3 years All documents including financial bids are to be submitted (one original and one copy) in a sealed envelope, and should reach the office of undersigned up to11:00 am 13thOctober, 2016. The technical bids will be opened on the same day at 11:30 am in the office of Endowment Fund Secretariat, 6-Main Road, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad Shoaib-ur-Rehman, Executive Engineer, ECD, (C), UAF
2. TENDER NOTICE # 07/2016 OF LAHORE WESTERN ZONE Sealed bids are invited from reputable firms/ General Order Suppliers registered with Sales Tax Department having own Office and Fax Number (if found contrary the tender may be rejected) for the supply of following items. Sr.# Items Description Qty Req Tender Enquiry # Closing date and time for submission of Bids Date/Time of Opening the Bids 1 Processor (Intel Corei3-3220, 3.06 GHz, 4 MB Cache), Mother Board (Intel H55TC, DH61WWb3), Ram (2GB DDR), Hard Disk (500GB SATA.)Chassis(320 W Power Supply) Optical Drive (Tested) DVD-ROM Combo Sony/Asus. Aopen (24Xsata) , Keyboard & Mouse (Good Quality standard USB), Display (17“ LCD preferably multimedia),Ethernet (Gigabit Network Adapter + Wi-Fi Enabled), Ports(2 USB or more ,1 Serial or more)Operating System(Windows 8 (Enterprise Edition) Operating Software (Microsoft Office Small business Edition /Open Office Free Ware Warranty 3 Years onsite warranty including parts & labor 3 07/2016 17.10.2016 before 10.30AM 17.10.2016 @ 11.00AM 2 Laser Printer HP-P-1102 or Equivalent) Print Speed: Normal Upto 18 ppm Recommended monthly page volume: 250 1500 Print Technology: Laser Processor speed: 266 MHZ Memory, Standard: 2MB Cartridge: HP Laser jet Pro P-1102 Printer, introductory HP laser jet Black print cartridge 1year warranty with parts & labour 3 07/2016 17.10.2016 before 10.30AM 17.10.2016 @ 11.00AM 3 A.C 1.5 (Orient/Pel or equilent 1 07/2016 17.10.2016 before 10.30AM 17.10.2016 @ 11.00AM 1. Tender will be opened in the Office of Incharge (Personnel & General Services) State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan, Western Zone 4- Ghazi Ilm-Ud-Din Shaheed Road, in the presence of others bidders or their authorized agents, who wish to be present at the occasion. 2. Security amount must be at least 2% of the total value of the bid money submitted by the bidder in the term of CDR/Pay Order/Demand Draft. 3. Others detail will be available in tender documents. 4. Each Item will be evaluated separately. [SECRETARY (ZPC)] Zonal Procurement Committee, Personnel & General Services Department State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan 2nd Floor, Old Building # 2, Lahore Zone Western Phone 042-9211733
3. Sealed bids are invited for the following tenders: Tender No. Description Closing Opening Docs. Date & Date & Value Time Time (Rs.) PPRA/KDT/ Supply / Installation 20 Sep. 20 Sep. Nil 11926 and commissioning 2016 2016 of floor standing 15:00 hrs 15:40 hrs Air-Conditioners capacity 4 tons PPRA/KDT/ Supply of Cellar Pump 20 Sep. 20 Sep. Nil 11565 2016 2016 15:00 hrs 15:45 hrs PPRA/ Supply of Propane 20 Sep. 20 Sep. Nil 110129/ Gas Cylinders for 2016 2016 2016 GPF-2 15:00 hrs 15:50 hrs PPRA/ Supply of wooden boxes 22 Sep. 22 Sep. Nil 113231/ Size: 20” x 12” x 12” 2016 2016 2016 15:00 hrs 15:30 hrs PPRA/ Transformer Rectifier 22 Sep. 22 Sep. Nil 10099984/ required for Cathodic 2016 2016 2016 Protection System at 15:00 hrs 15:35 hrs Adhi Field PPRA/ Consultancy for the 22 Sep. 22 Sep. Nil 111054/ automation of indirect 2016 2016 2016 and withholding taxes 15:00 hrs 15:40 hrs PPRA/SUI/ Supply & Installation of 23 Sep. 23 Sep. Nil 111640/ fuel dispensing unit at 2016 2016 2016 Sui Gas Field 15:00 hrs 15:30 hrs PPRA/ Supply of split A/C 23 Sep. 23 Sep. Nil 110116/ units 50 Hz / 60 Hz of 2016 2016 2016 capacity 2.0 Ton for 15:00 hrs 15:35 hrs Adam Field PPRA/ Supply of professional 23 Sep. 23 Sep. Nil 105497/ tool kit cabinet, 2016 2016 2016 electrician tool kit with 15:00 hrs 15:40 hrs tools for Gambat South PPRA/ Supply of miscellaneous 26 Sep. 26 Sep. Nil 05519/ mechanical hand tools 2016 2016 2016 and E&I measuring 15:00 hrs 15:30 hrs instruments for GPF-2 at Gambat South PPRA/ Supply of Heavy Duty 26 Sep. 26 Sep. Nil 05475/ Pedestal Drill Machine 2016 2016 2016 & Air Operated Double 15:00 hrs 15:35 hrs Diaphragm Pump for Gambat South PPRA/ Construction of 26 Sep. 26 Sep. Nil 113187/ laundry hall and kitchen 2016 2016 2016 at Gambat South Gas 15:00 hrs 15:40 hrs Processing Facility TENDER NOTICE Tender documents may be collected from our following ofﬁces on any working day (Monday through Friday) between 0900 to 1200 hrs. along with a request on letter head for issuance of tender documents before closing date. Tender documents may also be downloaded from PPL’s website at www.ppl.com.pk against online payment. Senior Manager Procurement Pakistan Petroleum Limited PIDC House, 4th Floor Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road Karachi, Pakistan UAN : +92-21-111-568-568 Fax Nos. : +92-21-35683467/ 35680005 Manager Corporate Services Pakistan Petroleum Limited Gerry’s Center, Justice Abdul Rasheed Road, 7th Avenue, Sector G-6/1, Islamabad UAN : +92-51-111 568 568 Tel No. : +92-51-2624800-7 Bids need to be submitted to PPL's Karachi ofﬁce mentioned above by the closing date / time. PPL reserves the right to reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of bid(s) or proposal(s).
4. PPRA Advertisement NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, P.O. Fertilizer Project (59060) Khanewal Road, Multan, Pakistan Tel: PABX (061) 9220012-16 Fax: 9220018 Email: email@example.com. Tender Notice Tender No. NFC IET/COM/F-03/T-1 September 2, 2016 Title of Procurement: - Tender for Supply of Furniture & Home Appliances Items Com/ F-04 Tender No. DESCRIPTION Cost of Tender on Cash Cost of Tender through courier T-1 Tender for Supply of Furniture & Home Appliances Items 300/- 350/- 1 Sealed Tenders addressed to Chairman Purchase Committee must reach this office on or before due date 20-09-2016 at 12:00 Hrs and will be opened on the same day at 12:30 Hrs. in the Committee Room. 2 Bid Security 2% of the bid price is required in the shape of Bank Draft in favour of NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Multan. 3 Tender documents can be obtained from Purchase Committee at the above given rates on cash or by sending a Bank Draft in favour of above address during office hours (0800 Hrs. to 1600 Hrs.) from Monday to Friday. 4 The Management of NFC IET reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the quotations as per policy. Faisal Amin Engr. Muhammad Arshad Member Chairman Purchase Committee Ext: 2317 Ext: 2323
5. COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Attock Campus TENDER TERMS & CONDITIONS TENDER NOTICE NO. CIIT-ADMN/TENDERS-ATK/62-016 1. Quotations are invited from the reputed Firms/Suppliers with NTN and Sales Tax certificates for the Supply of Air Conditioner 2. Quotation and Attachments (to be provided by Suppliers): a. Quotation should include all applicable taxes, for the items mentioned in BOQ. b. Quotation should be valid for at least 30 days after the tender opening date. c. Attach Earnest Money (refundable, equal to 2% of total quoted value, with quotations, as pay order/bank draft, in favor of CIIT, Attock Campus. d. Submit: i. Income-tax certificate. ii. Sales Tax certificate. iii. Firms Profile (1 or 2 Page) 3. Selection Criteria: a. Standard/Genuine Quality b. Suppliers Undertaking c. Delivery Time d. After Selection Criteria e. Any other technical Requirement 4. Quotation Envelops: a. Mention firms address,telephone,fax b. Seal properly c. Initial flaps d. Mention the item for which the quotation is called e. Address to undersigned 5. Instruction for Supplier – to avoid rejection: a. Tender document may be purchased for Rs.500/- from the office of the undersigned through non-refundable bank draft/pay order, in favor of CIIT-Attock. b. Bid shall be rejected if the rate(s) are not clear, incomplete or conditional c. Delivery shall be as per schedule agreed with the purchaser. Time may be extended under special conditions, otherwise penalty for delay shall be: 1% of total value per week, up to max 10%.Earnest Money shall be retained for at least 3 months after order is completed satisfactorily. d. Late submission of tender will not be entertained. e. CIIT-Attock reserves the right to i. Change the quantity while placing Purchase Order. ii. Reject any bid or procurement process, any time, as per PPRA rules. f. Contract of Agreement may be signed with successful bidder(s). g. Bidders to guarantee that: The items supplied shall be 100% genuine and if found non-genuine /defective/subs-standard shall be replaced or full cost refunded. h. Information regarding subject item should not be communicated to any un-authorized person(s) 6. Supplier may discuss/clarify details with undersigned, before submission of quotations. 7. Quotations should reach CIIT-Attock latest by 1100 hrs on September 20, 2016 which shall be opened on the same date at 1150 hours. Khawaja Muhammad Ali Butt Incharge Prucurement/ DR COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Kamra Road, Attock, Ph No, 057-9316330, 9316331
6. STATE LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF PAKISTAN KARACHI CENTRAL ZONE P&GS DEPARTMENT 7th Floor, State Life Building # 11, Abdullah Haroon Road, Saddar, Karachi. TENDER DOCUMENT Tender # SLIC/KCZ/01/2016 For Supply, Installation of Split Type Air‐conditioning units at 6th & 7th Floor & main cabling of AC Units installed at Zonal Office (Karachi Central Zone) State Life Building # 11, Karachi.
7. STATE LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF PAKISTAN KARACHI CENTRAL ZONE Split Type Air‐conditioners S.# Description of Work / Job Qty. Unit Rate (Rs.) Total (Rs.) 1 Supply & Installation split type AC Units (Complete in all respect) with 10 feet Refrigerant Piping and Platform where condensing unit to be installed. Make:Kenwood, Haier ,Orient ,Dawlance or Equivalent. Cooling Capacity‐24,000 BTU (02 ton) 02 2 Supply & Installation split type AC Units (Complete in all respect) with 10 feet Refrigerant Piping and Platform where condensing unit to be installed. Make: Kenwood, Haier , Orient , Dawlance or Equivalent. Cooling Capacity‐18,000 BTU (1.5 ton) 15 3 Supply & Installation split type AC Units (Complete in all respect) with 10 feet Refrigerant Piping and Platform where condensing unit to be installed. Make: Kenwood, Haier , Orient , Dawlance or Equivalent. Cooling Capacity‐12,000 BTU (01 ton) 06 4 Extra refrigerator Piping Rate. 800 Rft. Note: The quoted rate must be inclusive of all taxes, GST, SST & profit labour charges etc. _____________ SIGNATURE AND SEAL OF THE CONTRACTOR Continued on Page (02)
8. STATE LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF PAKISTAN KARACHI CENTRAL ZONE SPECIAL CONDITIONS Purchase & installation of Split type Units 1 Bid Security 03% of total quoted amount in the form of pay order in favour of State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan. 2 Release of Bid Security i. Shall be released to un‐successful bidders after the issuance of letter of award to lowest evaluated bidder. ii. to the lowest evaluated bidder on satisfactory completion of entire work as per terms & conditions and guarantee period. 3 Date of Commencement of Work Fifteen (15) days from issuance of letter of award. 4 Time of completion of work from the date of commencement of work Thirty (30) days. 5 Liquidated damage in case of non‐completion of work within the stipulated period Rs.1000/‐ (Rupees One Thousand Only) per day. 6 Method of payment after certification by SLIC Engineer i. 90% on successful supply, installation and commissioning of AC units as per details, terms & conditions. ii. 5% on completion of successful operation period i.e Thirty (30) working days. iii. 5% on completion of successful guarantee period, i.e. one year. 7 Deduction of Retention Money 5% of amount of work done. 8 Release of Bid Security & Retention Money Release of Bid Money on satisfactory completion of one (01) year Guarantee period. In case of failure of contractor to fulfill / completion of work / job as per terms and condition mentioned in bid document will be liable to forfeit the bid security in favour of State Life. 9 Guarantee of Equipment One (01) year guarantee including replacement of all parts and compressor 03 years Guarantee. _________ SIGNATURE AND SEAL OF THE CONTRACTOR Continued on Page (03)
9. TERMS & CONDITIONS Validity of the Bid All bids and prices shall remain valid for a period of 90 days from the closing date of the submission of the proposals / Opening of Bid. However, the firms are encouraged to state a longer period of validity for the bids. Payment Terms No advance payments or mobilization charges will be paid. Acceptance of Bids The quantity of the actual order to be placed may vary from the estimated quantity as mentioned in the advertisement as deemed fit by the Management of State Life in respect of material contained and defined above mentioned of this Bid document. State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan reserves the right not to accept the lowest quoted rates and shall be authorized to cancel any proposal and to even cancel the bidding process without assigning any reason whatsoever before placing order under Rule 33(1) of PPRA‐2004. The vendor may visit the site and for assistance he may contact Mr. S. Nadeem Jamshed, Dy. Manager (P&GS) for any query. Late Delivery of Equipment. State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan will deduct 5% of the billed amount, if ordered equipment is not delivered and installed within Four Weeks from the date of issuance of letter of award / Job Order for the equipment. The letter of award will become void if equipment is not delivered and installed within four weeks of issuance of letter of award for the equipment and the bid bond of that specific item will be forfeited. Conditional Bids. Any conditional bid from the bidder will not be accepted. The terms and conditions stated by the bidder conflicting to the terms and conditions of the documents will not be accepted. In case the quotation is accepted by State Life, the terms and conditions of the bidder will be ignored and the terms and conditions mentioned in this document shall prevail and will remain operational for all practical purposes under this contract. _________ SIGNATURE AND SEAL OF THE CONTRACTOR Continued on Page (04)
10. Incontestability a. The decision of State Life Management with regard to the evaluation process and its result shall be final and binding on all parties incontestably. b. In case of any dispute, the decision of the management of State Life will be final. The decision of State Life will be binding to all bidding firms and in no case will be challengeable at any forum. Submission of Bid The bids shall be submitted on this tender document under the official seal and signature of the bidder as a token of acceptance of terms & conditions as specified therein. The bids should be submitted in a large envelope sealed and labeled quotation for Air‐conditioners. Mode of delivery for submission of Bids. The sealed bids should be delivered by hand or through courier services as to reach at the address indicated above till 11:00 a.m. , Thursday, 22nd of September, 2016 positively. The bids received after due date / time or received by Fax or through e‐mail will not be accepted. The work will be carried out in accordance with the standard Engineering Practice and shall be supervised by the State Life officials. The contractor will have to work under the instructions and directions of authorized officials of State Life. The work under this tender shall be carried out in accordance with the bill of quantities attached hereto. State Life decision in respect of quality of materials and workmanship will be final and shall be accepted by the contractor. All refrigerator piping, drain piping control wiring etc are to be as per the directive of State Life officials and samples approved by the officials before placing of order. ________________________________________ SIGNATURE AND SEAL OF THE CONTRACTOR
11. T E N D E R N O T I C E SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF SPLIT TYPE, UNITS AND MAIN CABLING AT 6TH & 7TH FLOOR, ZONAL OFFICE, STATE LIFE BUILDING # 11, ABDULLAH HAROON ROAD, KARACHI. State Life insurance Corporation of Pakistan invites sealed bid for subject work as per details, terms & conditions mentioned in connected bid documents. Bidders having experience & eligibility of the work may participate in the bid process. Closing Date & Time of Purchase of Document Date & Time of Submission of Document Document Opening Date & Time Bid Security Time Period of Performance of Job 22/09/2016 10:00 a.m. 22/09/2016 11:00 a.m. 22/09/2016 11:30 a.m. 03% of Quoted Amount 30 days The advertisement is available on PPRA website www.ppra.org.pk & State Life website www.statelife.com.pk alongwith bid document. Bid document may be acquired from the address mentioned below upon payment of Rs.500/- (Non –refundable) as per above schedule. Bids will be opened at Date & Time mentioned above at given below address in the presence of Bidders / Authorized Representatives who wish to be present. State Life reserves the right to reject any or all bids as per provisions of PPRA rules. (Secretary ZPC) Karachi Central Zone, 7th Floor, State Life Building # 11, Opp: Zainab Market, Abdullah Haroon Road, Saddar, Karachi.
12. BAHAUDDIN ZAKARIYA UNIVERSITY, MULTAN www.bzu.edu.Pk TENDER NOTICE Manufacturing companies/Sole Distributors and well reputed firms registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax departments are invited to provide their quotations on the letter heads with sealed envelopes for the procurement of Air Conditioners for the Academic Branch, B.Z. University, Multan. Tender No. Description Qty. Cost of Tender T/2016-17/11 Air Conditioners for the Academic Branch As per tender document Rs.1,000/- TERMS & CONDITIDONS 1. The interested bidders shall submit their bids on the basis of Single stage- two envelope procedure. The bid shall comprise a single packet/envelope containing two separate envelopes. Each envelope shall contain separately the financial proposal and the technical proposal as per PPRA Rules. 2. Tender document with terms & conditions is available in the Purchase Section and obtainable in person during office hours after depositing fee of Rs.1000/- each document (non refundable) through bank Challan at HBL /UBL New Campus Branch, Multan. Furthermore, the Tender Document with terms & Conditions also available at PPRA website and may be downloaded and sent to the Treasurer, BZU along with Bank draft of Rs.1000/- in favor of Treasurer BZU. 3. Tender document will not be sent through Dak. 4. The Procuring Agency “may reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance to the bids or proposals. The Procuring agency shall upon request communicate to any supplier or contractors who submitted bid or proposal, the grounds for its rejections, but is not required to justify those grounds”. 5. The bids or proposals shall not be accepted through Dak/courier. 6. The tender documents will be issued to the firms/suppliers upon provision / proof of registration for GST/NTN along with application on their letter head and original Challan/Pay Order of Rs.1000/-. 7. Tender submitted without Earnest Money (CDR) can be rejected by the Purchase Committee at the time of opening of tender/financial bids as the case may be. 8. Price of items should be mentioned on FOR basis at B.Z. University premises. 9. No tender document will be received after closing date/time. 10.The rates will be valid up for 120-days from the date of opening the tender. 11.The quotation must reach on 21.09.2016 till 12:30 p.m. with a call deposit @5% of estimated cost (as mentioned in the Tender Document) positively in the office of Treasurer, Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan. The tender will be opened on the same date at 01:30 p.m. in the Treasurer Office in the presence of the bidders who may like to attend the tender opening meeting. 12. In case of closed/forced holidays, tender opening time/date will be considered as the next working day. TREASURER UAN. 111229988 Ext.1318
13. RE-TENDER NOTICE # 05 & 06/2016 National Institute for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (NIBGE), invites sealed tenders from Sales Tax Registered firms for the purchase of Air Conditioning Units etc and Civil, Mechanical items etc on FOR NIBGE, Faisalabad. Tender # Item Tender Fee Mode of Purchase Date & Time of Tender Receipt Date & Time of Tender Opening 05/2016 Air Conditioning Units and Accessories etc. Rs. 500/- FOR NIBGE basis 03-10-2016 at 1430 hours 03-10-2016 at 1500 hours 06/2016 Civil, Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical items etc. (List A to D) Rs. 500/- FOR NIBGE basis 04-10-2016 at 1430 hours 04-10-2016 at 1500 hours Tender documents can be obtained on request from Administrative Officer (Procurement) on any working day (except Saturday & Sunday) through only CDR (Non-refundable) in favour of Head, LAO, NIBGE, Faisalabad. The text/specifications of the tenders can also be downloaded from NIBGE Website (www.nibge.org) and PPRA, Islamabad Website (www.ppra.org.pk) and the Tender fee please be sent to undersigned. The Separate envelope procedure for technical/financial bids must be adapted. Sr. Admin Officer (Procurement) NIBGE, P.O.Box # 577, Jhang Road, Faisalabad. Ph: (041) 2651475-79/Ext. 201,206/(041) 2650818
14. PUNJAB FORENSIC SCIENCE AGENCY HOME DEPARTMENT THOKAR NIAZ BAIG, LAHORE TENDER NOTICE Punjab Forensic Science Agency (PFSA) Government of the Punjab invites bids for the purchase of following items/services for Forensic Science Laboratory, Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore. SR# TENDER REFERENCE DESCRIPTION 01 FSA-181 Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Electrical Works including Generators & UPS 02 FSA-182 Purchase of HVAC Spare parts and Consumables 03 FSA-183 Purchase and Re-filling of Fire Extinguishers 04 FSA-184 Purchase of Cargo-Elevator cards along with commissioning 05 FSA-185 Purchase of Cisco Core Switch 06 FSA-186 Purchase of Scaf Folding 07 FSA-187 Purchase of Governor and AVR for GEN-SET 08 FSA-188 Spare parts of precision Cooling System (Stulz) The procurement shall be completed in accordance with the Punjab Procurement Rules 2014, on single stage – two envelope bidding procedure. A single package containing Technical and Financial separate bids duly completed, signed, stamped, sealed and in complete conformity with Tender Document should be submitted in the Procurement Section of PFSA, Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore no later than 1100 Hours within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement in national newspaper whichever is later. The bids shall be opened at 1130 Hours on last due date for submission of bids as per PPRA Rules 2014. All bids must be accompanied by Bid Security at the rate of 2% of total tender / bid value / total contract period in complete conformity of the clause “Bid Security” of the prescribed tender document. Bids which are incomplete not sealed, not signed and stamped, late or submitted by other than specified mode will not be considered. All prospective firms are required to collect tender documents on any working day during office hours immediately after the first publication of this tender notice in national newspaper against Bank Draft/Pay Order of Rs. 2000/- in favor of Director General, Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Lahore. PFSA management may reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposals, as provided under Rule – 35 of Punjab Procurement Rules, 2014. Director General Ph: (042) 37840007 Fax: (042) 99232761 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, FAISALABAD (TENDER NOTICE No.119/2016) Sealed tenders are invited from Income Tax and Sales Tax registered firms on the basis of Single Stage (two envelop procedure) for Delivery, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Network Infrastructure, UTM Solution, Voice over IP solution, Video Conferencing System, UPS and Air Conditioning System on Trunkey basis (Lot wise) for Directorate of Information Technology Resource Centre & Data Bank (ITRCDB). Tender No.119/2016 Date of Receiving and Opening 26.09.2016 Receiving Time 10:30 a.m. Opening Time 11:00a.m. Bid Security 2% of the Estimated Cost Tender Fee Rs.500/- The bidding documents are available in the office of the undersigned and the same may be obtained subject to the payment of the cost of the printing and provision of the document (Tender Fee) as mentioned above to be deposited in the University Income Account (No.11- 9/NBP, UAF Branch), in case of city other than Faisalabad add Rs.200/-. The bidding documents can also be downloaded free of cost from the UAF website www.uaf.edu.pk/Admininstration/Directorate of Procurement & Inventory Control. DR. SHAHID AFZAL GILL Director (DPIC) (For & On behalf of the Committee) Phone#041-9200898, 9200161 Extn.3503/3504 E.Mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org