Published on September 30, 2015
1. A STUDY ON RECRUITMENT & SELECTION PROCESS NAZNEEN SHEIKH MBACOREHR 014137 SEM III Submitted to: D.Y.Patil University School of Management
2. INTRODUCTION TO……
3. Vision To be a world class Information Technology products and services company, with strong Indian values and beliefs. Mission To distribute leading edge technology products and services, using the best business practices and technology, thereby fulfilling and exceeding customer and vendor expectations. To offer a conducive work environment that will enhance opportunities for self development and growth to its employees. To maximize returns and offer consistent and continued growth to its share holders.
4. ABOUT COMPUAGE INFOCOM LTD Leading IT distributor Company 56 branches all across India BSE,NSE,CSE Listed Company 2500crs Profit for year 2014-15 Branches are Divided in 4 Zones Having Global Alliances.
5. OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY To experience core recruitment in a Corporate To study Selection process and improve the skills To Enhance the Recruitment Skills To understand the requirements of the organization and act accordingly. To develop the ability to think Critically
6. RECRUITMENT What is Recruitment? process of searching for and obtaining applicants for the jobs, from whom the right people can be selected. positive process of searching for prospective employees and stimulating them to apply for the jobs in the organization.
7. RECRUITMENT AT COMPUAGE INFOCOM LTD Identify Vacancy Approvals Sources: Internal & External Cold Calling Telephonic Interview
8. SELECTION Selection is basically picking an applicant from (a pool of applicants) who has the appropriate qualification and competency to do the job
9. SELECTION PROCESS AT COMPUAGE INFOCOM LTD Preliminary Interview In Depth Interview Final Round Reference Check Offer and Negotiation Follow up & Joining
10. LIMITATIONS TO THE STUDY Low Salary Bracket Delayed Replies Work Timings Lack of Co-ordination Specific Criteria of Selection
11. RECOMMENDATIONS/SUGGESTIONS Flexible Salary Bracket Early Replies Flexible Work timings Flexible Selection Criteria
A Study on Recruitment and Selection Process ... ANU..Study of Core Recruitment & Selection at Reliance Communications by Taukil Shaikh. reliance HR project.
Industrial Engineering Letters ISSN 2224-6096 (print) ISSN 2225-0581 (online) Vol 2, No.1, 2012 www.iiste.org A Study of the Recruitment and Selection ...
INTRODUCTION 11 The project is titled as ³A study on recruitment and selection process´.In the project the intern is required to study the impact of ...
Title: A STUDY ON RECRUITMENT & SELECTION, Author: Sanjay Gupta, Name: ... • To study the time intervals at which the process of R&S gets reframed.
A Study On Recruitment & Selection Process With Reference Sujeet Kumar Ashish Kumar Gupta Department of Information and technology ...
“a study of recruitment and selection process” in “bharti airtel limited” summer training project report submitted towards partial fulfillment ...
Recruitment and Selection Process ...Recruitment & Selection Chapter 1: Introduction In this modern day, working ...
A Study On Recruitment & Selection Process Wth Refrence To Three Industries, Cement Industry www.iosrjournals.org ...