Published on September 29, 2015
1. @ChappyMargot Live Webinar Featuring Margot Da Cunha Wordstream & Freestyle Solutions 09.29.2015
2. @ChappyMargot Freestyle Solutions is a cloud based inventory and order management software that seamlessly connects your eCommerce platform with your sales channels, shipping providers and accounting software. They automate the process of managing inventory, processing orders and reconciling accounting. Their real-time inventory controls increase sales and grow businesses. Meet Our Partner: Freestyle Solutions
3. @ChappyMargot Meet Margot • PPC Expert & Content Creator at WordStream • Background in PPC, social media, & blogging • Fun Fact: My favorite thing to shop for is food
4. @ChappyMargot • Launch Poll We’d Like To Learn About You
5. @ChappyMargot Source: MineWhat 81% of shoppers conduct online research before they make a purchase
6. @ChappyMargot 60% of people begin shopping by using a search engine to find the products they want Source: MineWhat
7. @ChappyMargot Yet, Retail PPC for Isn’t Easy… “Retail is black and white. You either make a sale or you don’t.” – Jaclyn Jordan, WordStream Senior Paid Search Strategist
8. @ChappyMargot Retailers spent 47% more on Google’s shopping ads than they did a year ago
9. @ChappyMargot Shopping Ads vs. Search Ads
10. @ChappyMargot What’s the difference?
11. @ChappyMargot What’s the difference? Shopping SearchVS. • Quick & Easy ROI • Image • Special Offers • Branding • Returning Buyers • Sitelink Extensions
12. @ChappyMargot USE BOTH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business
13. @ChappyMargot Shopping Ad Pro Tips!
14. @ChappyMargot USE BOTH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business
15. @ChappyMargot USE BOTH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business PRO TIP #1: Separate Shopping Campaigns by Priority Campaign Settings Shopping Settings Advanced Campaign Priority
16. @ChappyMargot Group Products Based on Their Value Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business VS
17. @ChappyMargot USE BOTH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business PRO TIP #2: Ensure Price Points Are Competitive
18. @ChappyMargot USE BOTH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business Use Google’s Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool to See How Your Ads Compare to Competitors
19. @ChappyMargot USE BOTH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business PRO TIP #3: Stand Out Amongst Your Competition
20. @ChappyMargot USE BOTH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business Gather Product Ratings 88% of consumers say they trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation Source: BrightLocal
21. @ChappyMargot 50 Reviews from a Google Approved Review Aggregator https://services.google.com/fb/forms/productreviews/ Product Rating Interest Form
22. @ChappyMargot Become a Google Trusted Store https://www.google.com/retail/trusted-stores/
23. @ChappyMargot Run Google Merchant Promotions https://services.google.com/fb/forms/merchantpromotionsform/ Merchant Promotion Interest Form
24. @ChappyMargot Search Ad Pro Tips!
25. @ChappyMargot USE BOTH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business PRO TIP #1: Structure Campaigns Based on Site Navigation and Product Groupings http://bit.ly/1Kh1udG
26. @ChappyMargot USE BOTH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business Campaign: New Arrivals Campaign: Dresses Campaign: Tops and Bottoms Campaign: Outwear Campaign: Jumpsuits Campaign: Accessories
27. @ChappyMargot TH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business Campaign: Dresses • Ad group: Most Popular • Ad group: Gowns • Ad group: Cocktail • Ad group: Night out • Ad group: Daytime • Ad group: Plus size
28. @ChappyMargot USE BOTH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business PRO TIP #2: Increase the Credibility (and Clickability) of Your Ad Copy with Numbers “Numbers are easy to digest and understand, and studies show that incorporating them into your copy can make it appear more accurate and credible.” - Unbounce’s Johnathan Dane
29. @ChappyMargot USE BOTH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business PRO HACK: Implement Ad Customizers
30. @ChappyMargot The Importance of Seasonality
31. @ChappyMargot Understand Your Seasonal Peaks
32. @ChappyMargot Ready Yourself for the Holidays! Analyze past holiday trends Q4 is prime time for most advertisers Build ads and landing pages for seasonal peaks Use labels to easily pause and un-pause seasonal ads Re-allocate budgets
33. @ChappyMargot Unsure of Your Seasonal Peaks?
34. @ChappyMargot Google Trends Google.com/trends
35. @ChappyMargot Bringing it All Together
36. @ChappyMargot USE BOTH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business Create Returning Buyers with REMARKETING
37. @ChappyMargot USE BOTH! Find Out Which Channel Works Best for Your Business
38. @ChappyMargot Remarketing List Types All visitors Product categories (URL contains category name) Upsell shoppers who already converted Abandoned shopping cart Certain time period after purchase
39. @ChappyMargot • Launch Poll Special Offer for Our Attendees
40. @ChappyMargot Tweet me! @ChappyMargot Give us a call: (617) 963-0555 ext 2 Email: email@example.com Questions?
Approximately $4 trillion worth of merchandise will be abandoned in online shopping carts this year according to BI Intelligence estimates. With ...
A Retailer’s Guide To PPC Marketing. Pay Per Click Traffic Increase User Engagement For PPC Traffic. Home; PPC Traffic Articles. PPC Ads Articles;
Margot was voted one of the 25 Most Influential PPC Experts of 2015. She has spent 3 years working in Paid Search Marketing & frequently speaks at industry ...
Digital Marketing. Google ... A Retailer's Guide to Google: PLAs, PPC & SEO. Original Air ... How to use SEO strategically to complement PPC and PLAs; And ...
... retailers can follow this search marketing guide with tactics for PPC, ... or to check if they can write about a retailer’s deals or review some of ...
Retailer's Guide to Pinterest: ... PPC Facebook Advertising Twitter Advertising ... As retailers diversify their digital marketing efforts to adapt to ...
A Retailer’s Guide To PPC Marketing. ... How to find PPC Pay Per Click keywords for Google Adwords; Pay Per Transaction for Publishers by Caliber Data inc.
The Retailer's Source for Content & Community. ... A Retailer’s Guide to Google: PLAs, PPC & SEO. ... · How to use SEO strategically to complement PPC ...
2 IAB Affiliate Marketing Guide Foreword exclusive Dan Redfearn Membership Manager Internet Advertising Bureau The purchase of goods and services over the ...