Published on July 2, 2016
1. UNDERSTANDING Predictive Analysis
2. Predictive Analysis = Limitless Opportunities
3. PREDICTIVE ANALYSIS COMBINES DATA WITH EFFECTIVE ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS BY DRAWING RELIABLE CONCLUSIONS Companies these days are using various predictive model assessing historical data to identify trends and patterns to address their ultimate business goal
4. Differentiate what you are doing from everybody else PREDICTIVE ANALYSIS HELPS TO
5. PREDICTIVE ANALYSIS PROVIDES A FORWARD LOOKING VIEW Thus, you can tweak your own future if you know exactly how it is going to be
6. HOW HEALTHCARE CAN BENEFIT FROM PREDICTIVE ANALYSIS? Hospitals can use this system to analyze and understand what will work best for a patient and how much can a patient deteriorate or develop with a certain condition.
7. SCHOOLS CAN ALSO USE PREDICTIVE ANALYSIS Different schools are already using predictive analysis to help their students succeed.
8. THE RETAIL INDUSTRY USES PREDICTIVE CUSTOMER INTELLIGENCE Predictions enable retail sector companies to gain valuable insights in the aspects of customer attrition, consumer demands etc. Predictive models help to identify relationship between factors , thus, allowing comprehensive assessment of risks and opportunities that are associated with a particular set of conditions.
9. PREDICTIVE ANALYSIS Has been used in policing and to predict events of financial fraudulent activities
10. BUT IS THIS ALL THERE IS? Most experts believe that this is just the tip of the iceberg
11. WHEN IT COMES TO FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES AND USES… Predictive analysis does not yet limit itself
12. Predictive Analysis = Limitless Opportunities Predictive Analysis = Limitless Opportunities
13. From the hands of bespectacled statisticians it is now in the hands of almost everyone keen on learning And that will only create a more well- prepared and data backed society
14. THANKS FOR WATCHING For More Details on Predictive Analytical Training Talk to us at email@example.com
- Ability to communicate technical procedures in a clear and precise manner to ... - Works with the data analyst(s) to ... the vision of tomorrow and truly ...
Understanding Securities Analyst Recommendations. ... Investors considering stocks have a din of data ... A mutual fund that relied on its analyst's ...
navigating data. ... proper paths for your active minds navigate data to get a clear view links get in touch project management over time ...
NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Toggle navigation. HOME; ... Astronomical Data; SAFETY . Floods; Tsunami; ... Clear early then low ...
... providing a clear view of ... looks like today while being ready for whatever tomorrow ... Kinetic Data has been doing this for 15 ...
Bowral weather, Illawarra, NSW - 7 ... Mostly clear. Windy. 2°C. ... © Weatherzone 2016 Information supplied by Weatherzone based on data from the Bureau ...
Metcheck is the only ... day again tomorrow with showers turning heavy in the west and north as outbreaks of patchy rain gradually clear to ...
TRACK OFFERS. Superior real ... and the issues and data that may cause adverse or ... the US will have a more clear view on the Presidential and ...
Define view. view synonyms, view ... → ausgestellt; the painting will be on view tomorrow → das Bild kann morgen ... a clear view of the facts → eine ...
Morningstar.co.uk contains data, ... The Morningstar Star Rating for Stocks is assigned based on an analyst's estimate of a stocks fair value.