Published on October 7, 2014
1. 8PAID THE NOTICE OF INTENT TO LIEN: WAYS THIS SECRET WEAPON CAN GET YOU PUBLISHED BY
2. UTILIZE AVAILABILITY 1 While only required by law in a handful of states, the Notice of Intent to Lien can be used as an effective tool everywhere. Required: Arkansas Colorado Connecticut Louisiana Missouri North Dakota Pennsylvania Wisconsin Wyoming Still Available: Everywhere Else
3. SAVE MONEY2 Compared to a Mechanic’s Lien, a Notice of Intent to Lien is quite inexpensive. For contrasting purposes, please see zlien’s standard pricing below: Mechanic’s Lien $295 Notice of Intent to Lien $39 each
4. FREE YOURSELF OF RISK 3 If you file a mechanics lien and it’s challenged, the challenging action could cost you a good deal in attorney fees and damages. Notices of Intent to lien do not expose you to this risk. The notice is just a letter.
5. KEEP IT SIMPLE 4 Mechanic’s Liens are complicated and have legal consequence, meaning there is a specific process that needs to be followed and can easily be executed incorrectly. Non-required Notices of Intent to Lien are just that: not required. They have no legal consequence so there is no complicated process that needs to be followed.
6. DEMAND ATTENTION 5 If a party is refusing to pay your claim or ignoring your phone calls, sending a notice of intent to lien to that party, the prime contractor and/or the property owner will raise eyebrows. It will get the property owner breathing down your customer’s neck, and your debt will become a priority.
7. SET A DEADLINE 6 A good Notice of Intent to Lien will give the receiving party a specific timeframe to remit payment before you move forward with the mechanic’s lien. This “deadline” may cause parties to pay quickly to avoid having a mechanic’s lien put in place.
8. BLUFF IF YOU NEED TO 7 Sometimes, a party may have lost their rights to file a mechanic’s lien. In this case, the Notice of Intent to Lien document may be used as a “bluff.” There are legal consequences to filing a mechanics lien when you’re without lien rights. However, there are no consequences to sending a Notice of Intent to Lien, even if you’re without lien rights. Perhaps the recipients won’t realize that you are without rights. As a result, the document is sometimes surprisingly effective even as a bluff.
9. UTILIZE PROVEN EFFECTIVESS 8 A staggering 47% of Notices of Intent to Lien filed by zlien are PAID within just 20 Days of delivery.
10. THE ZLIEN DIFFERENCE Notices of Intent To Lien need to make an impression. When a notice of intent to lien is sent from zlien, your clients, the general contractor and/or the property owner will know you’re serious about your mechanics lien or bond claim rights and getting paid. And, zlien manages your proof of delivery and tracking to satisfy any state requirements for sending a notice of intent to lien. That’s why so many of our notices of intent to lien are successful at getting our clients paid. zlien’s technology makes the notice of intent to lien process easy by doing all the grunt work in getting your notice of intent to lien sent and tracked. You can trust zlien. We handle notices of intent to lien and mechanics liens for thousands in the construction industry everyday. Plus, our systems are second to none in the industry, relying on our proprietary software that understands legal nuances in the notice of intent to lien and mechanics lien laws so you don’t have to, ensuring your notices are delivered fast and correctly.
11. 8PAID THE NOTICE OF INTENT TO LIEN: WAYS THIS SECRET WEAPON CAN GET YOU PUBLISHED BY
This brief presentation covers the concept of 'Fit for purpose' obligation in vari...
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has met with further hurdles as a DC Court of Appeal...
An impartial and clear mindset is needed when presiding over court proceedings tha...
VONNIS waarbij Hedwig Van Roy niet meer mag zeggen uitvinder te zijn van CLICS. Er...
Constitucional habeas corpus cc liminar
Are you a having trouble getting paid for your construction work? Demand payment without having to file a lien. Learn all the ways a Notice of Intent to ...
17 Ways A Mechanics Lien Gets You Paid. ... Keep reading to see all the ways that a lien helps you get paid. ... 8. People Will Pay You To Avoid Dealing ...
How A Mechanics Lien Can Protect You When ... that is subject to the lien. And, if this notice is ... Ways A Mechanics Lien Works To Get You Paid.
Sending a "preliminary notice" or "notice to owner" can be ... 6 Ways zlien Gets Your Notice to Owner Sent ... to get notices sent fast and ...
Lien And Intent To Lien In IL ... a Notice of Intent must be sent out registered or ... Here I have 90 days to prefect a lien. I suggest you get on it ...
Protect yourself from paying any contractor or ... you a Notice of Right to a Lien to let you ... received a notice of right to a lien have been paid ...