Published on March 13, 2014
8 Quick Tips for Whitening Your Teeth Follow These Tips for Fast Ways to Whiten and Brighten Your Teeth
1. Use over-the-counter whitening strips. O You can find several types of whitening strips at your local grocery store. Before you purchase a pack, ask your dentist or search online for reviews of which brand of whitening strips work best.
2. Rub your teeth with hydrogen peroxide. O Dip a washcloth in hydrogen peroxide and rub your teeth with it. Combined with the roughness of the cloth, peroxide will help lighten the stains on your teeth.
3. Use a whitening toothpaste. O If you’re currently not using a whitening toothpaste, switch to one. It won’t drastically whiten your teeth, but it will help get rid of new stains.
4. Wear red lipstick. O Red lipstick is such a contrast to “white” teeth that it will automatically make your teeth look brighter. Don’t be afraid to go big and go red!
5. Wear blue-based colors. O Blue-based colors have cool undertones that detract from the yellow splotches on your teeth. Orange-based colors, however, highlight the yellow in your teeth.
6. Use bronzer. O Bronzer provides a stronger contrast between your skin tone and teeth. The darker your skin looks, the whiter your teeth will look. Make sure you use a bronzer with a matte finish.
7. Brush after every meal. O Although it’s obvious, brushing after every meal does help keep your teeth clean and white. It will prevent plaque and build- up from accumulating and causing decay. O Plus, your dentist will be happy with your consistency in brushing.
8. Brush with baking soda. O Get your toothbrush wet and dip it in baking soda. Brush for two minutes then rinse your mouth out really well. O It’s going to taste gross and feel gross so try using mouthwash to get rid of the taste. If you notice a weird tingling sensation, go see your dentist because you may have a cavity.
Above all, visit your dentist! O Going to the dentist every six months (not just for emergencies) is the best way to have healthy teeth and a bright smile. O Start taking care of your teeth by visiting mcbridefamilydental.com and setting up an appointment today.
Calcification Inhibitors in CKD and Dialysis Patients
8 quick ways to whiten your teeth Custom bleaching trays are a ... what strength hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening 8 Quick Ways To Whiten Your Teeth ...
8 Quick Ways To Whiten Your Teeth ... can mouthwash make your teeth whiter. teeth whitening forum singapore; why cant you whiten your teeth while pregnant;
whitening your teeth during pregnancy; white teeth gums; simple white teeth whitening nz; ... 8 Quick Ways To Whiten Your Teeth 8 Quick Ways To Whiten Your ...
... cost in philippines teeth whitening petersburg va 8 quick ways to whiten your teeth ... strength for teeth whitening; teeth whitening for your ...
does baking soda help to whiten your teeth; teeth whitening groupon sacramento; ... which braces color makes your teeth look whiter Quick Tips To Whiten Teeth
8 quick ways to whiten your teeth designed the flip ... tips for white teeth. ... what are the side effect of teeth whitening. 8 Quick Ways To Whiten Your ...
... I think you can naturally restore whiteness to your teeth. ... Teeth Whitening Tips ... April 8, 2014 at 7:16 pm. Maybe ...
8 Surprising Tips To Whiter Teeth ! ... Flossing is something that everyone should do anyways, so why not do it while whitening your teeth?