7th math c2 -inv#8

50 %
50 %
Information about 7th math c2 -inv#8

Published on April 17, 2014

Author: jdurst65

Source: slideshare.net

Inv. #8.notebook April 17, 2014 Assignment: 1-->Inv. #8, #1-20 all - Due Tuesday [4/22] 2-->Test #12 - Friday [4/25]

Inv. #8.notebook April 17, 2014 Investigation #8: *Remember... Probability: Favorable Outcomes All Possible Outcomes **The COMPLEMENT of an event is "the opposite of an event" ***CHANCE is probability written as a percent. 60% chance it will rain - the complement would be:

Inv. #8.notebook April 17, 2014 *Odds... Probability: Favorable Outcomes Unfavorable Outcomes **A COMPOUND EVENT is composed of 2 or more simple events ***To find the probability of 2 or more events, we multiply the probability of each event. Ex-->A coin is tossed and a number cube is rolled... What is the probability of getting heads and an even number?

Inv. #8.notebook April 17, 2014 *Independent Events... One outcome doesn't affect the next outcome! **Theoretical Probability: in "theory" this is what should happen ***Experimental probability: we actually conduct an experiment to find the probability

Inv. #8.notebook April 17, 2014 Investigation #8 Examples: A) If a single number cube is rolled, what are the "odds" of getting a 3? 1:5 B) Dave Murray forecast the chance of rain to be 40%. Based on the forecast, what is the chance it will NOT rain? 60%

Inv. #8.notebook April 17, 2014 C) A coin is tossed an this spinner is spun. What is the probability of heads and an even number? 1/2 x 1/3 = D) What is the Sample Space for example "C"? H1; H2; H3; T1; T2; T3 1 2 3

Inv. #8.notebook April 17, 2014 E) If a number cube is rolled three times, what is the probability of getting 6 all three times? 1/6 x 1/6 x 1/6 = F) If a coin is flipped four times, what is the probability of getting Heads all four times? 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2

Add a comment

Related pages

Excel with a C2 Education Tutor | 7th Grade Math

C2 Education math tutors help 90% of students raise grades within 3 months of enrolling. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Read more

7th math c2 -inv#7 - Documents - Discover, share, present ...

7th math c2 -inv#7; 7th math c2 -inv#7 Jun 19, 2015 Documents jdurst65. The document was removed. Please view another documents 1
Read more

C2 Education | Learning Math Effectively | Call us at 1 ...

Want your kids to learn math effectively? Our C2 math teachers are highly qualified at teaching and building lasting rapport with students. Call us now!
Read more

7th Grade Math (C2) Open House PowerPoint Video - YouTube

Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist
Read more

C2 7th Math Chapter 3 Lesson 7-8 Adding Fractions - YouTube

C2 7th Math Chapter 3 Lesson 7-8 Adding Fractions ... 7th Grade Math (C2) Open House PowerPoint Video - Duration: 9:26. MrsMcCown12 143 views.
Read more

bmass - 7th Grade Math Worksheets - Wikispaces

7th Grade Math Worksheets The sheets below are skills review and its key for the first few days of school. review sheet for beginning of schoolyear.doc.
Read more

7th Grade Math Worksheets

A listing of the free, printable 7th grade math worksheets. Includes arithmetic operations with large numbers, geometry concepts (area, perimeter, angles ...
Read more

Schmidt, Jordan- 7th Math / Welcome - Caddo Mills ISD ...

I am looking forward to getting to know your child and working together to help him/her succeed! As parents and guardians, I understand that you are the ...
Read more